SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cross your fingers - this guy may be on the move at the end of next week or so. LOL I gambled - and MAY be able to get this lazy guy on safari.

Details later.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

I take it back .. maybe the assassins can be tempted to perform for the 419eater audience.

Good job Eliza !
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No kudos yet - he hasn't moved - and I need to set this up for it to happen in the future.

I think I found his weak spot with what I've offered him in lieu of cash. Plus I'm telling him I want to talk on the phone - which is going to make me even more authentic - and hysterical. LOL So, cross your fingers.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may make him twig on me but I am trying something a little different.

I have been telling him I can't get the money out of a trust fund set up for my character. I also told him the lawyer would just involve the FBI, CIA and what not if I told him the truth. He told me to do whatever it took to get him the money.

So today he just received an email from my lawyer, asking about what kind of business he was starting with my bait character. I mentioned the 30,000 start up fees that are to be sent to him and that there is plenty more money. I will write him later as my bait character and say I panicked and said the money was for a joint business but couldn't come up with anything else. Will see if he can come up with a business or just whine to my bait character to come up with one.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gotta agree with M1d0r1 there. If he's busy being p'd off at us (and he is), he's not pulling that sh....shtuff on somebody who might fall for it. He's not the funniest bait, and I don't think he'll ever provide a trophy or safari, but come on - we're an equal-opportunity ogranization here.

Actually, I highly doubt he'd actually ever get up to get a payment if it WAS sent by now, but that's a whole 'nother theme park! Whether he twigs and switches modality, quits scamming or just gets bored and slits his wrists, I'm gonna bait this SOB to the end. (and I'm guessing he'll twig and try something else)
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His stupidity is causing me headaches. As I said before I was trying something a little different on him. I sent him this:

Quote:
You don't know me but I represent Mr. Rick Hampers. He has told me that you two are starting a business together, and that you need 30,000 in starting capital. I am writing you to confirm this. If you are not aware, Mr. Hampers is the beneficiary to a large trust fund. He is not allowed access to all the money at once though. I am the only one that can release large amounts of funds over to him, and only for good reasons. So I would like to know a little about this business you are starting together, Rick told me you could explain it better than him. I look forward to your response.

This is what I get from him in return:

Quote:
idiot like you. you wanna $5million usd? i will give you ok. but let the joker know i will get back to him soon. if you reply to this email, you will die immediately. goodday

I.... Does he... WTF???? All I can think is that maybe he thinks I am a lad now? I mean my letter did read a bit like a lad script but I didn't say anything about $5million usd. Like I said my head hurts now. Confused

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic