SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree.

I'm not sure exactly how to respond to the claims that there are some we SHOULD be baiting, and some we SHOULDN'T.

How do you know who's in an organized crime group? Is there a listserve somewhere I should be aware of?

Also, I think every victim e-mail story I've read the scammers have sounded just as ridiculous as this one. Every scammer out there is a threat. Period. Bait em' all. Maybe take special care and consideration with those that have the best language skills...the best forms... But bait em' all.

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry justinv but you're way off the mark here. Firstly, people will fall for this. It will scare and confuse them and they may very well pay up.
Secondly, we can't just target the organized gangs. We don't know who they are on the whole.
Anyone sending out 419 letters is a threat and IMHO we shouldn't discriminate against which lads we bait and which we let go.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
willharpin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was reported on an Irish radio station the other day with some people being worried about it, hence my interest in clicking on the topic.

Here's an update

his reply to me, considering all I did was email him for the first time, look my life is only worth $50 or $7, does he think I'm a crack whore ! Very Happy

tony erik <[email protected]> wrote:

some days? i think you wanna know what i am capable of doing with my men? now, i wanna know how many fucking days you wanna ok.

you gat know that i gat only this week to finish with you either blow you off or you comply with respect ok.

$50usd
$7susd

get back to me

My reply

Why are you putting me through such pain, driving by my house with your friends, threating to kill me for $50 or $ 7

Is my life worth so little ?

I can't take the pressure ! this has to end soon !

God have mercy on you for what you are doing to me !

I'll keep you posted
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A retired school teacher doesn't like his grammer or speeling:

Quote:
My dear sir:

You are a very impertinet young man! As a retired school teacher I am highly offended at your grammar and spelling; you might consider going back to school to continue your education. And further, I don't like the profanity you so freely use; your mother should wash your filthy mouth out with soap! Shame on you!

So that is that.

Now, as to the subject of your e-mail. You obviously have the wrong person. I am a wonderful gentleman, and have no enemies...nobody I know would want to kill me. Besides, I have not seen anybody watching or following me. I suspect you are being untruthful or you have made an error in addressing your e-mail. So, check your records, young man, and leave me alone to tend my orchids and my wee dog.

And finally, shame on you for wanting to kill people! There are other ways to make a living, and I suggest you find one! Have you no honor, no sense of pride in yourself? There are hundreds of job opportunities in the "Positions Offered" section of your local newspaper.

Now, begone with ye!

X. Xxxxxxxxx
Loch *****, Scot1and, UK
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, good progress, he explained to me that the choice in amounts was for what I could afford (how considerate of him! Laughing ) and I managed to wrangle a bank account off him:

hitman wrote:
i said you gat choose one ok. you not gonna pay all ok. so now, i wanna know the amount out of those you gat afford ok. so, i wanna give you one of my account number now so you gonna go to the bank immediately and make the payment of any of those ones ok. $50,000.00 i want the fund enter my account tomorrow or next ok. as you know, i have mercy on you but if you try shit not to take my instruction? you go down you know what i mean?

note, do not receive any letter from delivery from now untill i let you know when ok. failure? letter bomb. i will let you know other plans and how to escape them ok. so, you gat shut your *DELETED* mouth and be fast about that cos, you gat no time ok. be warned and do not go anyhow.

you gonna send to my box the slip of payment and the telex confirmation.

you gat no time ok. be warned.goodluck

Well, Alan now has the details... so now it's a matter of delay... fun fun fun!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ what a warm and fuzzy threat:

"be warned.goodluck."

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet we still haven't figured out what extra protection we get for the higher sums.

I'm gonna bait him and see if I can get some answers.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him the following:

my loopy character wrote:
i am confused, so if i can afford $100,000 i must pay that much? i mean, i have a trust account but i'm not really supposed to draw from it. look, i don't want to be hurt, i will do whatever you want, i like my life and i am very happy so please please take whatever you want just promise not to hurt me.

wonder if he'll extort me or not. I've seen, from past experience, hitmen get suspicious if you offer too much, so we'll find out what happens.

Oh and in response to the bloke who said no one would falls for this:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/18/lothian.cybercrime/index.html

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Da Mayor wrote:
I have sent the account info to Alan. This mugus address is [email protected]. Happy hunting

Laughing I LOVE IT! Thanks for tha tip Da Mayor - I'll put a lil bug in tha mugus ear and watch his lil brain explode! Twisted Evil

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Old Master
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mind Freak...your avatar is weird...I tried to kill it the first time I saw it Very Happy. Anyway...

A mere two or three minutes after I sent my post ^^^, received this reply:

Quote:
On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:23:18 +0100, "tony erik" <[email protected]> said:

you gat await my coming ok. you mother f****r don't need tell me who you are cos i gat know you more than you f*****g know yourself ok. so, you gat think either blow off or comply could spare you from the traps you sh*t.

note, you gat not receive any letter from now or you gat letter bomb. one of the traps. i gat let y9ou know other traps if you wanna be saved. or i gat change my mind. you know what i mean? you go down 6fit mother f****r.

To which I replied:

Quote:
Young sir:

What does "gat" mean? Is it English?

X. Xxxxxxxxx
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AuldDannyBoy wrote:
@Mind Freak...your avatar is weird...I tried to kill it the first time I saw it Very Happy

Yeah I put a big smudge on my computer screen the first time I saw that one.

I haven't got a reply yet from our hitman. Perhaps he's overrun with scared people.

johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he'd get a kick out of something like this:

u dey di smol boi na get no business playin di man game. wey do u tink u can murd, smol boi? u dey still on ur mama bobbi. ur father forks goats na ur mama sucks goat dick. i go fork ur sista na mek am mai woman, ok? i go fork ur whole family na dere dey natin u can do fo stop mi.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More hilarious comments from our resident hitman:

comic hitman wrote:
before i decided to inform you *DELETED*, i have decided to not hurt you ok. thats why i ask you to pay this amount so that i gat settle my men for the deal ok. so, stop panicking and just go straight to the bank and make the pay ok. son of the bitch sticks to his word ok. i awaits your payment.

think of if you do not withdraw from trust account? think of if you go down? who will withdraw? your family might include in the death remember? so, today or tomorrow make sure you transfer the fund to my account gat that? goodluck.

Yes sir! On my way to the bank, right this very second. Just need to stop by Alan, photoshop and 7-11 on my way Very Happy

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy does get back to you fast:

Quote:
you gat confused? about your life or? i give you few chance to work your ashhole leg and head go to the bank and make the payment as i directs you ok. i will only give you option number one to pay cos, i dont wanna money ok. i only use the change to settle my men. below is the fund transfer information.

you have to make it five days ok. that's to say $10kusd everyday for five days. so, you go to the bank today and use the western union information below.

name :
address : london

then, send to my box immediately the western union slip and control number so i can call on my boys to pick it over there in my country.

i want you know that you should not receive any letter from delivery now, until i let you know when you can receive it ok. i will tell you other traps escapes ok. just try comply or i will change my mind.

good luck.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He certainly does... interesting that he told you to go to WU and not the bank...

anyway, this in my box just now:

Quote:
you know what? this not time for such trash ok. i gat nothing to do with your sex ok. though you so beautiful but thats for men of the earth ok. son of the bitch have nothing to do with that. so, take it this way ok. take your fucking self to the bank and make the fund transfer of $100, 000.00usd immediately cos, i just saved you from a letter bomb sent by my boys without informing me. i don't know what next they will do ok. but you have to know that all they need is my settlement ok. soon as you pay in today or tomorrow ,you will be set free ok. i stick to my word so far you do fucking same. gat that? below is the information ok.

uh oh... he sent a letter bomb! (to my email inbox?! Laughing ) now i'm really worried!

EDIT: and my reply Laughing

Quote:
your men sent me a letter bomb?! oh my god! i thought you said you wouldn't hurt me if i cooperated! thank you for calling me beautiful but you say you don't want my sex... why not? you don't like how i look? or you like men more? it's ok if you do, i don't judge. maybe this will change your mind though.

please please please don't hurt me, god i am scared now, how will i know which letter is the bomb?! i dont' want to die!

i am going to pay the full amount like you said, but promise me you wont hurt me, you can do anyhting you want to me, but dont hurt me or my familky, even ass if you wantm, i dont mind, just dont hurt me please!!!

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic. You should have asked which email inbox he sent the letter bomb to. That would have been funny.

I wonder where we can take these baits, perhaps eventually we hire a meaner and nastier guy to take down our hitman?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hmm... well, maybe, it would kill the bait though. But we could hire the current lad to go and hunt down other lads. Of course, he'll never do it, but might be able to string him along with it.

The problem with hitman lads is that they are very impatient (hence why they choose this modality). If they don't get results they move on.

I think that this is because they get a lot of amateur baiters (ie people who have never baited before or even replied to scam mail before) seeing this thing in their inbox, laughing or getting angry and then replying back either hatred or stringing the mugu along.

I think it is far more likely to happen with this particular scam than others.

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah it's probably about the least likely scam to actually come off. It'll be interesting to see how long we can string this guy along for - I think most of the time-wasting will probably come at the transaction stage. Just as the case often is for lotto lads.

This guy's just gonna love !

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, he's an email machine! this just in:

subject: Please Don't (don't what?!)

hitman wrote:
you gat do that alright? and no more questions for now ok. you take my advice and you will enjoy the son of the bitch for your protection. you asking why my men sent letter bomb? they are angry and want eliminate your family as ordered but i will settle them to leave the country immediately before they act strang ok. so, i awaits you today as you get back to me with the requirements for the transaction of the fund ok.

hehehehe more questions for the silly mugu.

i love how he refers to himself as "the son of the bitch"

Mortar x10
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear lord this guy is dumb! I gat his response, and he told me I had two choices. Then he only listed one. This mugu doesn't look too promising.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and even more comes down... wow... he doesn't slow down... this time he tells me that the fact my bank won't authorise me to take out $100k from my trust fund in a day is bullshit... yeah... you try it mate!

hitman wrote:
what bank? what clearance? do you prefer your bank other or your life? sometimes? i think you are really making things hard for your fucking self ok. so, you know the best for you? get the money transfer immediately and today ok. no bank have the right to direct you on your account ok. and if you do not do that, am sorry i will change dramatically. so, just let the bank know that you want your money to be transferred ok. the sum of what i want. and i think if anyone hears about it? will be dangerous and disastrous to you ok.

uh oh... dangerous AND disastrous...

me to lad wrote:
my bank, they told me that because it is a trust account i need to get approvals and such. i appreciate what you are saying but in my country things have to be done by the law or i will never get my money, of course they can tell me when i can and cannot access my account, it's part of banking and finance law. what country are you in that has no such laws?

please don't punish me for what my bank does i am doing my best!!!

at the very least we're wasting a lot of his time today.

Mortar x10
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here's hoping he doesn't notice the bombardment of scared or concerned replies we're giving him, then again, I guess thats our job. Wink

I just sent him a reply to see how long I can string this lad along. I basically ignored his threat and immediately questioned who put him up to this as said person may have ulterior motives.

me to lad wrote:

The hell you say?
Who put you up to this? Was it James? Because if it was James, I need to know, you yourself could be in danger.

I'm hoping that he won't twig on me, but looking at what we've had so far, this may just be par for the course. If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share.
-J-

Last edited by Jarod Cain on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
willharpin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hitman wrote:

you gonna send to my box the slip of payment and the telex confirmation.

you gat no time ok.

I got the same thing, I've begged him for some more time
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He is not a very nice hitman

Got a nice reply from him

Quote:
you *DELETED* right? how much you wanna pay for your life? or you wanna die? i blow you off then.

I guess I will tell him that I can give him $ 50.00 dollars and a bottle cap collection I have.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
willharpin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps saying he's going to "blow me off", perhaps he's not a hitman !, perhaps hes a rent boy Very Happy

My latest update

Hitman

--- tony erik <[email protected]> wrote:

> you gat know yes ok. you can pay anywhere ok. the
> son of the bitch will receive it when i want ok.
> send to me the slip and telex of transfer payment
> confirmation. you gat no time to delay ok. you gat
> few chance to do that you *DELETED*.goodluck.go
> straight to the bank today and pay in the money ok.
> there is nothing i can do to stop them. am only
> trying but you gat try before i change my mind. as
> you know, i just saved you from bomb blast last
> nite. be warned.

My Reply

I can't raise the money, I can't take this pressure
and don't want to be killed by your guys

I've decided to kill myself tonight before you can get
to me

I will take some pills and drown myself in the bath

May god have mercy on you for what you have done to
me....

I am leaving my life insurance of EURO 500,000 to an
African charity to help children in Rwanda and a
letter for the police telling them about you and your
gang - End

Lets see now if he tells me his uncle runs a charity in Rwanda
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic