SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bond is on the scene, haven't mentioned MI6 yet. Lets see how he deals with the famous spy Laughing

Edit:I meant the gun red...yeah...*cough*..

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you mean MI6 (Military Intelligence 6)

M16 are those movies you're not allowed into yet.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I always get asked for ID at 15+ movies despite being 16, it's my natural young good looks Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...BRING IT ON NOW OR SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!

LMFAO Laughing Laughing Kool!

The Killerman has dropped off my radar. Crying or Very sad Maybe he's concentrating his deadly efforts on you lot...hopefully.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah he definitely doesn't like filling in forms. I sent him one saying that he needed to fill it in to get his MTCN.

His reply:

Quote:
then consider yourself dead. because, i told you to ensure you send the money thats why you should let them know you are sending it to your person in the united kingdom ok. you go to the anti-terror? kool. they going to be there when me and my men will come? kool thats what i want you to know now ok. go to another bank now and tell them that you wanna send it to your nephew there in united kingdom ok. you and i only will know why you wants to send the fund ok. go now ok. am waiting you. goodday

I outlined quite clearly that government laws require this form to be filled in, so I have pretty good ground to be stubborn with him. Very Happy

slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep getting short replies from him, they all say, goodday action is next or action is coming.
TB303
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having a great time with this idiot!

I keep telling him that i have 2 houses - but i can't sell either, as were would i holiday? I have 2 cars, but how would me and my wife both get to work? I do however have �600 in the bank - but i *really* need another laptop.

^This really infuriates him!

He's still thinking that i'm genuinally scared though!

I have so far been given 2 U.S bank accounts, which i have sent to Alan.

*edit* - sorry to go O.T, but is it considered 'Fair Game' to upload a virus (disguised as .jpeg/.doc) as an attachment? I would love to temporarily ruin his computer, is this a no-go?
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our killer lad (Tony) finally gave up and a certain "Usman Kashi" is taking over and has sent to me 3 threatening mails within the last couple hours. The lad seems to be quite desperate trying to kill Scrooge Mc Duck:

Quote:
2007/8/8, usman kashi < [email protected]>:

now listen, you have being joking with your life ok. i am not tony ok. here is usman kashir giving you alternative of pay or die. you wanna see my action? i come to meet you where ever you are from now. i watch you everyday ok. beware.

am off.

Scrooge Mc Duck
an usman

Details anzeigen 20:43 (Vor 0 Minuten)

are you really serious about killing me?

just tell me how you want to manage to enter my refuge at Killmotor Hill in Duckburg?

I assume that you are a very desperate and crazy charakter.

Whenever you ring the bell at my house you will have to talk to my secretary Miss Emily Quackfaster first and she will decide if it�s possible to meet me.

If I am not at home you could give it a try at the billionaire�s Club in Duckburg.

What you say now?

IT�S NOT POSSIBLE TO KILL SCROOGE MC DUCK

YOU BETTER BELIEVE ME BEFORE YOU MAKE A BIG MISTAKE

YOUR WELL-WISHER

SCROOGE MC DUCK

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera

Last edited by mathias on Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

sorry to go O.T, but is it considered 'Fair Game' to upload a virus (disguised as .jpeg/.doc) as an attachment? I would love to temporarily ruin his computer, is this a no-go?

Yes it is. Given the Lads almost never have their own computers, you risk infecting non-scammers this way.

I think there's a sticky somewhere about this...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Child is at your service
Gonna hit this lad hard gonna make him get nervous
Gonna make him think he's gotta have his gat drawn
This games definitely on 'til he become my 'lil pawn!

... I sense a new career as a rapping baiter (hopefully tough guy is still sending out emails). Laughing

Last edited by full auto on Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rodus Longus wrote:
He seems to have started saying kool a lot.
Quote:
KOOL, CAN YOU PAY ME?

Shocked WOW now he's asking? Time for a Safari into the unknown! Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tommo Shanter
He/She/It stopped replying to me! Oh well - KEWL roflmfao Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TB303,

NO NO NO Sir, do not use the tools of evil to fight evil, but if you were to direct him to a website that will download such files onto his hard drive then your hands are clean. Wink Twisted Evil

andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he say it was time for action?

Josh, I think you sent the same form I did. Well, I guess next I can fill out one of those forms that have a bar code instead of an MTCN, and see how he likes getting those. Or first, use the whole corrupted jpg file trick.

My current bait(s)
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him this one:

http://members.419eater.com/~mr_fishe/wumagiceye.zip

Always drives them nuts Very Happy

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usm4n doesn't like James Bond..I think..

Quote:
mean you are mighty? kool i lovbe to hear that ok. now you can dance the tune with thev son of the bitch? kool. i will see you sooooon

Whats with this "the son of the bitch" ?

EDIT: I asked him if he wants the money, every..penny of it?

Quote:

kool. you wanna help? how? or you wanna die? kool. let me know of your fucking choice ok. goodday

Far out this guy is really grumpy..

Easter Egg
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Maybe he has a specific female dog in mind?

I think Kr0ss P@uli0 fnially dropped me Razz so I will give this guy a shot at me(no pun intended).

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His replies became short and annyoing, couldnt seem to get him to do anything, so I basically blew him off....

Today I decided to give it another go and sent him this:

Was that you following me this morning? I thought this was over?

We'll see what happends
[/b]
gsize19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to this all, but I have been having fun with a prof. charles soludo in recent weeks and just wondered on to this site.

You guys are freaking awesome, thank you for the hours of hysterical laughs I have had the past few days reading the correspondence. I hope to contribute in upcoming days!!!
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy lives! Be back in a few days with some interesting replies for sure.
andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems he doesn't want to fill in forms, and I'm not gonna push him on that. I want to see how he reacts to forms that are blurred, incorrectly filled out, have a bar code for a MTCN, and maybe I'll send him a Money Gram receipt instead, because I get so easily confused. His reactions have been amusing so far. I would really love to see him flip out, but more than that, I want to string him along for as long as I can. I don't want to waste a lot of space here by posting what others have, but if anyone is interested, they can see a complete log of emails between the lad and myself by clicking on my sig.
**crappy tripod site warning**

BTW, he raised the price on me after I sent the WU Form 49. I don't think he keeps track of his own emails.

EDIT: I've decided to send him this first.
Quote:
Okay. Please be patient with me. I will send the money very early in the morning. I have decided to do it at the Money Gram office instead, because they don't require any security forms, but don't worry, because they do London also. You're men shouldn't have a problem with transferring it to western onion.

I figure this would be a simple way to make him flip without having to fill out and scan my WU forms. I'll get to them later.

My current bait(s)
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to have another go at him, he sent a new one these days (same lad), reply to the gmail addy, since this was his reply to address (thrower account was something else, but same IP as the other mails, so it�s the same lad):

Hello Dear,

I amthe only man seer from london
living in usa I am a murderer. i was been paid to kill
you and you family by one of your friend's and the
date has come . my colleagues has been in your state
right now keeping eye's on everystep's you move but on
my searching about your contact email information i
find out your email and due to the love i have with
your family i decided to inform you about it before
going any forward with my boy's.

Do get back to me as soon as possible if you have
anything to say about this ,so that i will give all
their informations.

Thanks,
robert brown,
email:

Give him the hell he deserves Smile Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that bc, I was starting to miss him. Twisted Evil

edit: he's still as dumb as ever
Quote:
wow. now is your turn to dieeeeeeeeeeeee

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot is starting to become boring.

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
H8DABS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same one out of Surplus the other day. Word for word except the reply email was a hotmail account

Apparently (not surprising) he's using multiple accounts.

Our conversation has gone like this.

Me

Quote:
Subject: Who do you think you talking to

To: tony henry <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, Aug 9, 2007 at 1:27 PM

What the fuck you smokin boy? You got no idea bout what you doin!

Don't bother no more!

--
Notice To All Who Receive E-Mail From This Individual

The individual you are corresponding with is a "Death Row" inmate of the "Department of Prisons". Please use extreme care when corresponding with this individual. The "Department of Prisons" assumes no responsibility or liability for any communications with this individual.

His reply

Quote:
To: Me <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 9:05 AM

wow. get the action soon.goodday

Back at him

Quote:
To: tony henry <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 3:37 PM

Boi, what the fuck you on bout? I take any action I can bout now! You said you give all the information if i get back to you. Give the info.

--
Notice To All Who Receive E-Mail From This Individual

The individual you are corresponding with is a "Death Row" inmate of the "Department of Prisons". Please use extreme care when corresponding with this individual. The "Department of Prisons" assumes no responsibility or liability for any communications with this individual.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic