SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well seems like the lad does not like having his dollars chapped by trusty old Usm4n B3llo:

My email
Quote:
I had a contact me on this issue. He said that you sent him to collect the money. I gave him $50,000. He stated that my life was safe now. You need to contact your buddy and he will tell you that I am not to be touched now.

His Email
Quote:
LISTEN, I DO NOT SEND ANYONE OK. SO NOW, I WANT YOU TO KNOW AM ANGRY WITH YOU FOR LIEING TO THE SON OF THE BITCH. SO, DO AS I DIRECT YOU IMMEDIATELY. AND DO NOT SAY ANITHING ABOUT USMAN, BECAUSE, I DO NOT KNOW WHOM USMAN IS I ONLY KNOW HE EXIST ON EARTH AS A NAME OK. SO, AM SORRY TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU LIE.

NOW LISTEN, I WANT THE MONEY AS I SAID OK. OR THINK OF THE SECOND OPTION ........

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him how does he know where I live:

Quote:
kool. you wanna know if i know where you live? kool.

pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
fuck off ok. i wanna see the slip scanned to my box now ok. else? you gonna pay for everything that was damaged to my account before i get let the fbi know am the owner of the account ok. you bitch. you think i joke? none

your gone if i do not see the real slip of western union payment in my box now now.
listen, now get serious for this is your life. if you have not paid, but lie to me? fine i will pardon you. now tell me when you will pay today ok. so i will wait you for that ok. if you do not know about western union, i can give you moneygram ok. goodday.

Quote:
Tony, I have to confess to you, I don't know about Western Union or Moneygram. I tried your bank account but I got so scared when they told me it was closed that I didn't know what to do!. I don't want to get into trouble with the law! Also, PLEASE don't call me a bitch! I have never called you anything mean at all and have been very nice to you even though you have been threatening to blow me up and everything. I've even offered to have sex with you, for heaven's sake! We can work together in this, can't we?
Once there was a way for everything to havee been the way it was before the time that had receded into the past and prioor to having become the future and the present, irrespective of the gains that were lost. Or something like that.

Please keep in touch.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my transaction so far, I am playing the very scared man, who wants assurances that I will live after making payments...of course no amount of assurances will suffice.... Very Happy

Quote:
no other ways men. you gat only one of the option ok. so? i wanna you know this, get pay $50,000.00sud ok. then do not use this account again cos, you gat no more access to that ok. be warned for risks of your life is on the way.

get back to me immediately for the other way of the payment.

I replied:

Please, how do I know I will be safe after I pay the money? Are you just going to kill me anyway after I pay the $50,000? Please if I know I will live I will co-operate.

Quote:
Men, I gat tell you that if not that I wanna save you, i shouldn't inform you ok. so, i want you to believe me as i will believe that you're not going to fuck up with me ok.I assure you will be save and all days long ok. Note, if anyone get to know about this? am sorry nothing will stop your death. So, advice you to keep it as a very big secret ok. save yourself first as you go to the bank and make the payment.

Below is the MONEY GRAM information you need to send the money with ok. note, be secret about that cos, my men are near to you and might blow you off if you try any shit as you know, they go with you always but cannot be seen. be warned.

NAME OF THE RECEIVER: ROBERT BROWN
ADDRESS: LONDON U.K

Just make the payment like that via MONEY GRAM US$4,000 EACH.

DO IT EVERYDAY TILL IT COMPLETE THE AMOUNT YOU ARE CHARGES, AND TELL MONEY GRAM THAT YOU ARE SENDING IT TO YOUR NEPHEW IN THE UK FOR A PURPOSE FOR YOU INORDER TO AVOID MUCH QUESTIONING FROM MONEY GRAM.AND IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ROBERT BROWN THAT WILL GO AND PICK THE MONEY, CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD SINCE MY MEN ARE CLOSE TO YOU THERE AND THEY SEE YOU EVERYDAY.

I AWAIT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

and I came back with:

Please please just promise me that I will be safe once the payment is may. Give me a garuntee that I will be safe, please let me know for certain that I will die after making payments.

The best part is I know the bank account he used in the original posters email and which I copied in my first message to him is no good, so at some point I am going to play dumb about the money gram part and say I tried to transfer money to the account but it did not work...
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully his bank account gets shut down by Alan fairly soon. Then we can all say that we made the bankwire transfer but we were told the account had been closed for fraudulent activity. Then see what happens.

slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow he replies quick, not even 15 minutes later, this:

Quote:
LISTEN, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO DO SO OK. SO, I WANT YOU JUST TO DO IT SO OK.

NOW I WILL ASSURE YOU THAT IF ANYONE ELSE THREATHS YOU?EITHER TO KILL OR ANY? INFORM ME VIA THIS CONTACT OK. I WILL BE GIVING YOU MY DIRECT CONTACT IMMEDIATELY YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT AS I DIRECTED YOU OK.

So i once again asked for a Promise. which if the next message is a promise then I will ask for him to include a sign with the promise, such as a cross!

What I love about these mass baits, is I know so many other baiters are all messing with the same guy, he has little time to mess with true victims.
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slingblade wrote:
What I love about these mass baits, is I know so many other baiters are all messing with the same guy, he has little time to mess with true victims.

He is spending rather a lot of time in that cybercafe, and completely off script too. I can imagine he's banging the keyboard harder and harder with every email that doesn't give him a mtcn. Sadly it only takes one victim to pay and he's made more than your average employed person does in a year.
However for baiting this is an enjoyable thread to read.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok last from me for the night, this guy is active right now, makes me wonder if he really is in Nigeria...

Quote:
listen, i don't wanna hear from you again until you make the payment ok. feel free and go to make the payment as am sending you this last mail ok.

be warned and take the step or any other mails apart from the payment information? hmmmm, wow something else will follow men. you gat that? dont joke with me again.

from me:

Look I am not trying to mess with you, but I am very frightened. I just want a promise from you that I will be safe and alive after I send the money. Once I have this promise I know I can go freely. I have seen the movies, I know once I send them money your boys will just kill me anyway. Please just a promise, with out that I am just going to hole up in my house and wait.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent to him:

Quote:
I'd quite like to know where you live so I can send Usman Bello around to kick your ass.

Got an interesting response too:

Quote:
WOW, THATS PRETTY KOOL. YOU CALL ME WHAT? YOU JOKING WITH ME? FINE IF YOU REALLY KNOW USMANBELLO, ASK HIM ABOUT THE KILLERMAN OK. HE WILL CONFESS TO YOU OK. NOW, YOU HAVE NO ESCAPE THAN TO DO AS I SAID OK. GOODDAY.

I think I'll tell him that I contacted Usman Bello and he said the Killerman was a wimp, or something like that.

johnnyringo
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh,
Please tell me you emailed him before 11:00PM eastern last night. I sent him this at 11:08:

date Jul 31, 2007 11:08 PM
subject u nau, u better cut wit mi ,mugun
mailed-by gmail.com

u dey di smol boi na get no business playin di man game. wey do u tink u can murd, smol boi? do u tink these magas tek u seriously? dem no dey afraid of di smol boi laik u, ok? dem bi afraid of mi. dem sabi i can murd dem. wetin can u do? u di smol boi still on ur mama tit. stop playin ur games nau or u gonna bi sorry. any of di stupid whites get sent u moni, u better cut wit mi or i go hunt u down laik di wild pig. i dey usman bello .ask una smol boi frens bout mi. ask dem wetin kain man i dey .ask dem hau meni smol boi i send cryin fo dia mama, ok? i dey no di man fo play wit. dis na bi ur only warning ooooooooooooooooooooooo

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Jonnyringo,

Hahahahaha. I am glad our man Bello is in on this now. I told the mugu that I gave the cash to Usman Bello.

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone running him through 1TV5 yet?

If not, hold off as long as possible. No need for that currently... he is being baited to the shit!

My character is now trying the "who hired you? i want you to do the job" routine. lmao.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
pug
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he may be tired of me, and I'm getting tired of him. I told him I got a 100% risk free offer from Sani Abacha for 25 million and I would share my part of the money with him.
He was not amused. Sad

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still getting emails from him as I type this. I tried the same modality that I did with the last hitman. I made it look like he's in contact with a real crime boss.

Here's what I have so far.

Dear Dumbass,

Who de hell you workin for. You with that fu@^wad Guido. He couldnt get his regular boys to take me on so he hires a no name kid like you. Tell that a$$ hole he got nothin commin cept maybe a bullet. That deal was fair and square and he defaulted on the contract so I cut him out fineto and fineto is what youse and he'll be if I see one hair of youse guys round my diggs kapish. You aint pickin on juss anybody.

Sincerely,
Nunzio

P.S. Is that cheap dick really paying youse so little. Get back in touch with me. If youse are any good I might need a technician. You do have credentials don't youse.

Men, I gat tell you that if not that I wanna save you, i shouldn't inform you ok. so, i want you to believe me as i will believe that you're not going to fuck up with me ok.I assure you will be save and all days long ok. Note, if anyone get to know about this? am sorry nothing will stop your death. So, advice you to keep it as a very big secret ok. save yourself first as you go to the bank and make the payment.

Below is the MONEY GRAM information you need to send the money with ok. note, be secret about that cos, my men are near to you and might blow you off if you try any shit as you know, they go with you always but cannot be seen. be warned.

NAME OF THE RECEIVER: ROBERT BROWN
ADDRESS: LONDON U.K

Just make the payment like that via MONEY GRAM US$5,000 EACH.

DO IT EVERYDAY TILL IT COMPLETE THE AMOUNT YOU ARE CHARGES, AND TELL MONEY GRAM THAT YOU ARE SENDING IT TO YOUR NEPHEW IN THE UK FOR A PURPOSE FOR YOU INORDER TO AVOID MUCH QUESTIONING FROM MONEY GRAM.AND IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO ROBERT BROWN THAT WILL GO AND PICK THE MONEY, CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD SINCE MY MEN ARE CLOSE TO YOU THERE AND THEY SEE YOU EVERYDAY.

I AWAIT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

Dear Mr. Erik,

Youse say youse have men watching me. I calla all my security boys. They say nobody watching us. Either youse men are very good or youse are lying to me. Now I wanna know. Are youse any good as a hitman? If you are you shouldn't be working for that Guido Gidelli, youse should be working for me. I pay good. Ask any of my boys and they say Nunzio pays good. That Guido hes a small time operator. I have associates all over the world who work for me exclusively. Even the FBI and Interpol are afraid to touch my organization. If youse stay with Guido yous a are going to get stuck in the middle when his organization comes down. Yous a don't want to be there when that happens. Now Isa have a soft place in my heart for someone just starting out in the business. Isa want you to reconsider your present boss. Hesa a small timer who is about to get wacked kapish? Come to my side before you get hurt.

Now stop it with all this threatening crap. Yousa got no chance against my boys. Theysa are the best. If yousa keep this up my family will learn about it and they may take action that I didn't authorize. Thesa very loyal but sometimes they get a little antsy and do something stupid. I wouldn't want yousa hurt just because some cousin or nephew wants to show off to Da Boss. Kaphsh?

How are you at breaking kneecaps? I can always use a good enforcer but if youse really want contracts I can give youse some of those too. I'll pay twice what Guido is paying youse and that's just for starters until I find out if youse are any good. Last guy I had capped cost me almost half a mil ($500.000). If youse ask politely I might even throw in a sign up bonus. How does $45,000 sound? Now get back in touch with me and we'll work out a deal youse cannot refuse.

Sincerely,

Nunzio Badassa

Da Boss
Chicago Syndicate
419 Tower Heights Bld.
Chicago, IL 46187-0419

fuck you and your boy ok, do noy play with me ok kill you

Mr. Erik,

Don't makea me angry. Youse will not like me when I'm angry. I'm a offering you a job. Your present employer is not long for this world. Since you work for him then you are not long for this world either. Now I've explained my proposal and I mean it when I say I am making youse an offer youse cannot refuse. Think about it.

Youse are not just threatening anybody. I run the largest syndicate in the world. If yousa haven't heard about Nunzio Badassa of the Gambini Badassa family then youse have no business in the trade. Now Is a am offering youse a job that is much safer than youse current job because Guido isa going to be wacked tonight by my men. Yousa do not want to be there when it happens. My men have instructions that nobody is to leave the grounds alive and they are very good at what theysa do.

Please reconsider my offer. It's not every day that someone just starting in the trade gets an offer from Nunzio Badassa personally to join his organization. Yousa don't want to turn me down. It's a not healthy.

Nunzio

Da Boss
Chicago Syndicate
419 Tower Heights Bld.
Chicago, IL 46187-0419

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to see just how far we can go with this mugu. I just asked him to prove himself by cutting off one of his fingers and mailing it to me wrapped in today's paper. I'm guessing I'll get the standard string of profanity followed by a payment request, but who knows. He just might get off-script.

Is it just me, or does this guy seem like a relative of Borat?
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping I'm not pushing him too far. But it was basically my idea from the beginning. The character I've got is basically the leader of a secret team of exorcists/demon hunters a la Jack Crow from Vampire$. Anyway, I got this from him about 18 hours ago.

lad wrote:

men, you have the options right? so, i wanna know how much amongs the three options to choose ok. then i wanna you take the different payment information not the bank again but western union ok. you gat me? be back now.

My response was thus, though I'm kind of having second thoughts of actually letting the cat out of the bag by using the word "undead" I'm guessing this one won't really notice it's presence. Still in retrospect I should have just used the threat of "if you don't want your blood drained from your body."

me wrote:

Look, I really need to know if James was the one who contacted you. If so, I need to find out where the man is. I'm serious about you being in danger, unless you want to end up among the ranks of the undead, I need James' location so I can send a team after him.

-J-

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered him $3000. He was not pleased.

Quote:
fuck off ok. look, do not allow me change my mind ok. you heard me last ok. do not reply to me again unless with the payment information ok. and you know how much you are to send? fine just do that for your sake or the wait for the next level.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ What a greedy idiot.

At this stage I would have thought he'd be taking what he can get!

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>The Killerman isn't impressed with my chopped dolla modality...

Quote:
listen up man, i do not want to hear anything about your fucking friend anylonger ok. as you know,my men are still askingme for actions ok. so now, better you go and pay in the money as i said before you start asking tokill another person why you are not yet saved. so now, be warned and know something strange might occur from now. goodday.
Laughing

I think I'm going to have to introduce Mr Bello into the equation to threaten our friend with a painful death unless he backs off.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
mathias
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this idiot is still arguing with Scrooge Mc Duck from Ducksburg Razz :

Quote:
Scammer:

if you doubt, am sorry i will allow you die away.

now listen, i have decided to save you before contacting you ok.if not that my men wants their balance from me because, i told them that you are not to be killed but they insist. i do not blame them much because, they professionalise on that and thats their job.

now, i need sum amount of money from you ok to pay them back the balance ok. here is the balance to be paid to them for them to leave you ok. not mine. understand be the way i informed you.

now, i want you to know that we are very dangeruos to extent that no one sees us when we operates ok. thats why the politicians and men in power used us instead the force to kill oppositions.

so, be advice from me not to let anyone even your family know about this. as you know, one of them might even be seeing me as am writting to you now ok. so, they can know if you let anyone hears that. i advice you to make this payment without delay because, they are on my neck for now and might act soon. am afraid you have to save yourself.

goodluck

the amount i want you to pay now is, $50,000.00usd. so, i only hope you will understand what i am doing for you now and do not take is as joke or i will leave you with them. my hand not among cause, i just do not wanna kill you anymore ok.

i only wanna hear from you requesting for payment information ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baiter (me/Scrooge Mc Duck):

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 17:18:50 +0200
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ok

you are a sillystupid conman from Nigeria who tries to extract money from stupid people

do you really think that I am fearing some c*sucker like you who is trying to scare old ladies?

You wanna kill me by email or what?

Better save your money instead spending it at internetcafe better buy some bananas to feed your hungry belly

I REPEAT:
IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYBODY TO KILL SCROOGE MC DUCK FROM DUCKBURG

YOU ARE A POOR SILLY IDIOT
BETTER MAKE MONEY BY SUCKING D* AT THE TOILET FROM YOUR CAFE

YOU CANNOT SCARE SCROOGE MC DUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BULLS* EMAIL-KILLER LIKE YOU FOOL

Scammer:

2007/8/2, tony henry <[email protected]>:

what do i want? now listen, i have decided to save you before contacting you ok.if not that my men wants their balance from me because, i told them that you are not to be killed but they insist. i do not blame them much because, they professionalise on that and thats their job.

now, i need sum amount of money from you ok to pay them back the balance ok. here is the balance to be paid to them for them to leave you ok. not mine. understand be the way i informed you.

now, i want you to know that we are very dangeruos to extent that no one sees us when we operates ok. thats why the politicians and men in power used us instead the force to kill oppositions.

so, be advice from me not to let anyone even your family know about this. as you know, one of them might even be seeing me as am writting to you now ok. so, they can know if you let anyone hears that. i advice you to make this payment without delay because, they are on my neck for now and might act soon. am afraid you have to save yourself.

goodluck

the amount i want you to pay now is, $50,000.00usd. so, i only hope you will understand what i am doing for you now and do not take is as joke or i will leave you with them. my hand not among cause, i just do not wanna kill you anymore ok.

man, if you wanna show your strong, am afraid you are getting nothing but your dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me ( Scrooge Mc Duck):

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 01:57:09 +0200
To: [email protected]
Subject: ok

just want to tell you that it�s not possible to kill a SCROOGE MC DUCK !

I live here in Duckburg and that�s a very safe place.

I`ll let police and my bodyguards deal with p* like you if you dare threatening me again

SCROOGE MC DUCK

[color=black]Scammer /repeating himself:

now listen, i have decided to save you before contacting you ok.if not that my men wants their balance from me because, i told them that you are not to be killed but they insist. i do not blame them much because, they professionalise on that and thats their job.

goodluck

Scrooge Mc Duck an tony
Details anzeigen 22:45 (Vor 1 Minute)

repeating your idiotic claims does not make you a genius

I REPEAT: IT IS NEVER EVER POSSIBLE TO KILL SCROOGE MC DUCK AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE A COMPOUND FOOL IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/color]
- Zitierten Text anzeigen -

Safari Safari Safari Goat Mortar x4 (2 MIA) Closed lad accounts x lots

Jolly Roger

BASTARD !!! U JUST DEY MAKE ME SPEND MONEY SEND CHECKS TO NON EXISTING PLACES OL BOY NO TRY ME AGAIN OH ABEG JUST FUCK OFF MAKE I WORK COLLECT MONEY..

go screw your mother fucking uncircumcised rotten dick on your bedroom wall and die slow *DELETED* because you don't even worth a second out of my time

now you have taken me to a far area from my place ... I have to sleep under the bridge today ...

Vcamera
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old Master wrote:
@Mind Freak...your avatar is weird...I tried to kill it the first time I saw it Very Happy

LOL yeah me too - sometimes I even freak myself out. Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Jarod Cain
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad's twigged on my end, that or he's been bombared with too many things so he's forgotten about me. Shame, it was just starting to become fun. Maybe I'll drop him a reminder.
-J-

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is spending rather a lot of time in that cybercafe, and completely off script too.

I don't think he ever had a script.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow I doubt I'll get the trophy that I'm after here. Maybe my request is too outrageous, but I'm sticking to my guns on it.

After Tony demanded a WU transfer, I said:
Quote:
Alright b**ch, now you want western union money. Well before you get it you gat prove yourself serious. You cut off one of your fingers, wrap it in page 3 of today's paper and leave it in my mail. Then you get your money cos I know you're not just some punk. I ain't got no time for your jibba-jabba.

A long reply about the 50 grand is to pay back his boys (???) and not "blow me off" and a bunch of nonsense, and I better hurry with the payment. So I wanted clarification:
Quote:
Let me get this straight here. You owe these boys fifty grand, and if you don't pay them they will kill...me? You are not making any sense at all.

Tony replied:
Quote:
NOW LISTEN, I SAID TO YOU THAT THIS $50,000.00USD IS THE BALANCE WE GONNA RECEIVE AFTER BLOWING YOU OFF OK. NOW, SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO HELP YOU AS THE PERSON CALLED BOSS, I NEED TO PAY THEM BACK THE BALANCE SO THAT WE CAN LEAVE TO CARRY ON THE OPERATIONS. SO,I WANT TO ADVICE YOU TO GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT OK. IF YOU WANT TO GO DOWN OR BE SPARED. THE CHOICE YOU YOUR MOTHERF**KER US OK. GOODDAY.

But I can shout too:
Quote:
I TOLD YOU TO STOP THAT. NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME BITCH-BOY, IF YOU WANT $50,000.00USD TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS, THEN YOU EITHER ASK NICE OR SEND ME THE PROOF LIKE I TOLD YOU. I GAT YOUR MONEY RIGHT HERE, SO YOU EITHER DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY OR YOU CAN GO WITH YOUR ORIGINAL PLAN AND JUST BLOW ME LIKE YOU WANT TO. I KNOW YOU GAT NO BOYS ON ME, SO DON'T TRY TO THREAT ME OR MAYBE YOU GET HURT. YOU WANT YOUR MONEY, YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU.

Tony:
Quote:
now, this is the last save i will allow for now ok. when you do not comply with what i said, you will see the other side of me immediately. i want yo to be aware of a letter bomb sent to you ok. so, do not receive any letter from now ok. the last chance to comply or you will die.

What do I have to do, draw him a picture? One more explanation for him:
Quote:
Pay attention and listen good. I do not care about your backside. Your backside does not interest me at all. I only want one of your fingers, wrapped in page 3 of today's newspaper. Only then do you get your money. Your boys failed with the bomb. One of them tried to blow up my car, and burned his lips on the exhaust pipe. I hope you didn't give him a loaded gun.

Has anyone ever gotten a body-part trophy before? What sort of icon do we use for that?

Last edited by Obi-Wan Knievel on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this last night. Seems the lad has a very high opinion of himself. He doesn't just want to work for me he wants to be chief of my bodyguards. Laughing

Quote:
you going to pay me first if i am to consider your offer ok. so now, i want you to get back to me on the payment information ok. i want you to pay first $100,000 out of the $450,000.00 that you wanna pay me ok. then i will consider your offer. you get that? the start the payment soon with this moneygram information i gave to you last time. goodluck and hope to work with you. but i will like to work as the boss of the body quards because, am more dangeruos than those your boys. trust on me. just do the first $100,000 usd payment. after the first day you have paid the $5,000usd, i will give you the names you can pay the remaining $95,000.usd ok. hoping to hear from you soonest boss.

Now I wonder if he's still around after I had Gu1do wacked.

Mr. Erik

Yousa still alive? I no senda money to dead men. I need to know if yousa are still around. I had Guido wacked and my boys report everyone at his place is a dead. Please respond if yousa can still receive this email.

Also we found out that some of the officials of the prostates may have been extorting a lot of money from you with the pretext of helping you receive your money.

LET ME TELL YOU,SINCE YOU DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE RESPECT,YOU MOUTH MAY PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic