SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got another hitman....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Peep this:
Quote:
ANYWAY, THIS IS WHAT YOU GAT DO BECAUSE, MY MEN MUST ASK FOR SETTLEMENT IF YOU WILL SPARE LIFE. SO, YOU ARE TO COMPLY FOR ME TO SETTLE THEM. I BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. GAT GIVE YOU OPTIONS FOR THE AMOUNT TO PAY BELOW

$50,000.00USD
$60,000.00USD
$75,000.00USD.

YOU CHOOSE ONE OF THE F*****G CHANGE.

AND GAT KNOW THERES NO MOTHER F****R TIME TO DELAY ORGATBLOW OFF.

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO PAY THE ONE OF YOUR CHOICE.

NAME OF BANK : CENTURY BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: RICHALTS LIMITED
ABA#: 011301390
ACCOUNT#:21461627
ADDRESS: 1186 BOYLSTON ST,
BROOKLINE MA 02467 U.S.A

YOU STILL GAT ANOTHER OPTION BELOW

DEATH IF NOT SATISFIED. GET BACK IMMEDIATELY OR YOU GO DOWN.,

YOU GAT NO TIME TO ASK F*****G QUESTIONS ON WHO SEND ME OK.

I have sent the account info to Alan. This mugus address is [email protected]. Happy hunting

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

Safari - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso to Bamako, Mali (427 miles)
Safari - Accra, Ghana to Coutouno, Benin (213 miles)
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Any chance you could post up the whole mail and headers with that please.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was the entire email. Here is the header data:
Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.internal [10.202.2.42])
by store35m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.8-fmsvn12377) with LMTPA;
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:57:00 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Resolved-to: XXXXXXXXXXX
X-Delivered-to: XXXXXXXXXX
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.147])
by mx5.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 551B536B6A
for <[email protected]>; Sat, 28 Jul 2007 07:57:00 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from BAY122-W15 ([207.46.10.178]) by bay0-omc2-s11.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 04:56:59 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_fc0b6fd1-e5fd-44f3-ad3f-419bac28579f_"
X-Originating-IP: [216.147.130.130]
To: Da Mayor
Subject: RE: Please don't kill me!
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 12:56:58 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jul 2007 11:56:59.0043 (UTC) FILETIME=[66F50730:01C7D10E]

DEATH IS YOUR PORTION BEFORE 15TH AUGUST,SO RUN TO YOU PASTOR AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU MAKE MY FMILY CRIED TO HIM - Ab0tt C0le

Be good with your life and let your ass apologize to your fucking soul - Sgt Th0m Alen

Spain x2 United States Nigeria x2 United Kingdom x3 Benin x4 Belgium Ghana Flag Pakistan South Africa Australia

Closed lad accounts

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course report the account to alan, sending him the e-mail message with full headers, after removing your baiters mail addie.

I wonder what you get for paying the extra, otherwise you might as well choose the cheapest option. Sounds like a good way to start a little bartering. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he'll take 1/2 price if you toss in Red Sox season tickets. Wink

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I offered him my wife instead. I told him that if he puts her out on the street tricking, then she could make him a lot of money. Of course my "wife" is 500lbs, but that is for another email.

Closed lad accounts

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is everybody getting for the location on him? From Da Mayor's headers I am getting Washington DC. That can't be right.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting a Satellite provider:

Quote:

Lyman Bros Inc. LYMANBROS-1 (NET-216-147-128-0-1)
216.147.128.0 - 216.147.159.255
LBiSat, LLC LBISAT (NET-216-147-130-0-1)
216.147.130.0 - 216.147.130.255

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok that makes more sense thanks yastreb

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Da Mayor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this guy is not very nice. I offer him my girlfriend and this is what he sends:

Quote:
not time for joke ok. think playing? rethink ok. i want you to let me know the amount you can afford for now, then pay in the money at hand now and i will use it for some settlement then wait for the week end to raise the remainings ok.

you talking *DELETED*? what i got do with your gf? be warned and do not say such *DELETED* again or i got change my mind you know? go down immediately. so, i want you to make the first payment that is at hand tomorrow ok. and get back to me immediately you are through with the payment ok.note, do not fail to make some part payment tomorrow ok. the only solution is take my advice

send the slip of payment confirmation to my box immediately you gat out the banking premises.

tomorrow remember? advice, do as directed because, you gat no fucking time to waste.
am off.goodluck

Closed lad accounts

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahah, i love this guy! Here's what he offered me after i said i would do anything:

hitman lad wrote:
anything? good. i gat let you know that anything is the remedy to it. but gat be money for settlement ok. so, you gate make haste while the fucking sun shines. you have to choose either of the optionals. because, i gat from the fund you comply with settlem men for the ballance they gat get after the blow off. so, you gat choose either of

$50,000.00
$75,000.00
$100,000.00

then, any of them must be make three days from now ok. cos, i gat less time do carry on the operation or rescue you. so, you gat choose and get back to me immeddiately. so i can direct you on how to make the pay.

good luck.

Hmmm... I get to choose.... excellent Very Happy

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am definitely curious to know what you get extra for choosing the higher amounts.

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe he will have a mortal kombat theme and someone screams "Finish him"

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lester - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI (I'm sure you've seen it)

----------------------------------------------------

I have told him that i think $225,000 is a little excessive... i couldn't choose which one I wanted... so i added it up... Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused why would anyone choose to pay the top amount?

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ That's what we're trying to figure out. Perhaps it's insurance that anther hitman won't try the same deal again in a few days time?

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think it has more to do with the lad being stupid.

They figure, if they give you a choice, you'll assume that you "get what you pay for" and thus, if you pay top dollar you'll be better protected.

Of course, the fact they don't explain that fact, so it is pointless. Maybe I will ask him Twisted Evil .

Mortar x10
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"You have to choose one of these three amounts to pay"

Seriously, who is going to be that dumb??? How about tell him "I know youre in Nigeria, and I am watching you right now from out side the internet cafe, and my sniper has a clear shot at you from the building across the road. you can either:

A:make a run for it, and my sniper will blow ur f*****g head off, or
B:come outside with your pants down so I will know you are not armed, or
C:stick your head between your legs and kiss ur ass goodbye"

If these mugus are not going to make any real effort with their scams, then im insulted.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ummm that would defeat the point of baiting...

He will know you're not for real, is really not worried about you getting him in nigeria, and will simply go away and find a real victim.

It's nice modality to run in conjunction with a bait (ie you introduce a military mercenary character who has been now hired to kill him) but if you respond with that you'll never hear from him again and never get an opportunity to waste his time.

The less effort they make, the better for us, it means real victims will not be conned (well, less likely) and they'll resort to believing what baiters say... then we can really make them pay Twisted Evil .

Mortar x10
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you're really looking for way to freak out your lad you need to take it slowly, make it seem really convincing that the threat is real, and so on.

Just look at the Singapore bait, the lad there, Ed, is utterly terrified of the gang because they've been slowly introduced by the baiters. A few clever newspaper articles and fellow characters that disappeared has meant that the lad there could be chased all over Africa.

andrewski
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

FiveForces wrote:
Confused why would anyone choose to pay the top amount?

I think the top amount is supposed to get him off your back for good, but if you chose one of the lesser amounts, he will then negotiate. Still silly, but I think that's what he means in his email:
Quote:
i want you to let me know the amount you can afford for now, then pay in the money at hand now and i will use it for some settlement then wait for the week end to raise the remainings ok.

I may give this lad a go. I've not had much luck with death threat lads. They usually just send me stuff like:
Quote:
RIP! I'm not fooling!

My current bait(s)
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I may give him a go, but I still have the last hit man on the hook. This guy seems fun though.

pony Mortar x4
willharpin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent him this for the laugh

To: [email protected]

Listen I'm really scared now, ok !, is that you that
drove by my house this morning in the black bmw, 4
black guys !?

I thought you were not serious, now I know you are.

I will co-operate, tell me what to do again, I deleted
your other emails.

I'm sorry, give me a couple of days to sort the money
out, I promise.

i'd rather commit suicide than be killed by you guys,
so please give me some time, I beg you.

Guess what's coming up Wink, he's going to push poor old Brian in Berks too far !!!

What do you reckon ?
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fact is we are dealing with a seroiusly dumb mugu here. I wouldnt bother very much with this one, because NO ONE is going to fall for it. Even if someone was dumb enough, how many people are going to pull 50 grand out of their pocket from just one one scary email. ZERO.
My theory is that most of these mugus would get virtually nothing from their victims, cos its just a dumb lad who cant even spell properly.
The ones we REALLY should be baiting are the organised gangs, with their leigion of fake bankers, barristers, government representatives, you know the 10% of mugus out there who get 90% of the victims. If we want to protect the less fortunate, we need to bait the ones who really put in the effort.
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The fact is we are dealing with a seroiusly dumb mugu here. I wouldnt bother very much with this one, because NO ONE is going to fall for it. Even if someone was dumb enough, how many people are going to pull 50 grand out of their pocket from just one one scary email. ZERO.

"How could anyone be so stupid as to fall for the advance fraud scams" - said by plenty of people. And yet every year thousands of people do. It may take more than one email and yes 50 grand is serious optimism, but if the scammers keeps digging away and says the right thing at the right time, someone will fall for it.

Quote:
My theory is that most of these mugus would get virtually nothing from their victims, cos its just a dumb lad who cant even spell properly.

I don't know any lads that can. Since most of them say they're in Nigeria or Africa or wherever, people believe that English isn't their first language. Besides, if people take the mail seriously they probably won't notice the spelling.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic