SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Its OK with the FBI. . ( Update July 28)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For me to send the money. I got this today:

Quote:
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX:501-636-1162.

Attn:"baitername" Member ManHands.
WE noted that you went to westernunion money transfer to sent some fund to one of your member in london,but due to fraudulent activities on net,the westernunion organisation think you are into fraud,but after investigation of your transaction on internet,we noted that you are into genuie and confirmed transaction,and as you know is our duty to serve and protect all citizen if United State Of America with Intergrity, i take this time to direct you to continue with the claim of the deceased inherittance into your ministry for the progress of the ministry.
Stay Bless And God Bless.

Linda Ashford.

Background:
I have a lad who is practically baiting himself. The original lad "died" of esophageal cancer. Rolling Eyes
I am working with a barrister for the inheritance. She has joined my ministry. She also had to submit a handwritten request for funds, which she did. The problem was that I told her to write "I have ManHands" and make a handprint on the bottom of the form. You guessed it, she wrote "I have ManHands and Make a Handprint" on the bottom. So, she had to redo it. She did and sent it to me. I was busy and didn't reply that day, she did it OVER again, unsolicited, and sent it to me. Smile I finally told her the request was accepted and sent her the payment info through a security website Wink I told her it was necessary due to anti terrorism legislation. She logged in once and only answered one question, then emailed me warning me that it was a fraudulent website. The "trust finance company" emailed me minutes later warning of the fraudulent website. (same IP) I have been ignoring her so she logged in again and then I got the FBI thing today. This is perfect. I'm now a victim of fraud. Laughing I'm going to wait a while longer and see what else she comes up with. If anyone gets a chance to correspond with P3t3r Walt3r and his barrister Juli3t Jam3s, do it!! He's priceless.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Edit: Full requote of previous post deleted. If you missed it it's there ^^^^

FBI MY ASS ROFLMAOOO!!!!!!! Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
FredFlinstone
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
exactly what I thought... Laughing

Cellphone (x4)

FredFlinstone = cool
Fred Flintstone = must die!
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to know that Government agencies take time out to help out private citizens making Western Union transfers... Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
whatsthatcomingoverthehil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They'll jsut let anyone be a fed these days eh?

I wish you die in pain you fool - Kim Young 18th Sept 2006

THE ENTIRE BOARD OF THIS BRITISH BANK WERE REALLY PUZZLED WITH THE FOUL LANGUAGE AND WORDS USED IN YOUR MESSAGE DATED 22ND JULY 2006.

Closed lad accounts X1 (E@st L1nk Courier company)
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All^

Why the hell hasn't anyone questioned the fact that the 'official FBI phone/fax #' cited above as being in Washington DC-----501-636-1162--- traces back to Rogers, Arkansas?--over 850 miles/ 1360km away?

The Lads must have a connection there because this is not the 1st time I have seen that Arkansas town used as a contact point.

Hint to newbs--always check www.reversephonedirectory.com

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Reverse phone number lookups are great, but be sure not to ask Linda why the number traces to Arkansas. Most real victims wouldn't notice that but there's no reason to educate the lad anyway.

This is quite an opportunity for our European members. Why should us Merkins have all the fun calling the lads at inconvenient hours? I'm sure that Linda Ashford would be pleased to hear from you right after you have breakfast, say 9am or 10am in your time zone. Maybe she delivers pizza as a sideline?

Has anyone tried calling Linda?

Quote:
If anyone gets a chance to correspond with P3t3r Walt3r and his barrister Juli3t Jam3s, do it!! He's priceless.

Do you happen to have an email address? I've been trying to get in touch with the FIB and this might be just the ticket.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi krona^

Via the alternate resource www.switchboard.com the number traces back to a land-line there in Hillbilly Heaven. But no specific name, and not Linda specifically--no surprise there. But the lads do apparently have a connection there. My guess--and only mine-- is some married couple living in a crummy Arkansas trailer who are willing to act as bag-men for the lads in some capacity or another. And if so--in over their hats.

Home page /contact for the cops there is http://www.rogersarkansas.com/police/

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Krona, you have a PM. If anyone else wants the email address for this lovely pet, just let me know. She's too good to keep to myself. Smile

I didn't check the phone number because I had no intentions of calling. Obviously, this is the most ill-written letter the Federal Agency has sent out. Laughing I won't indicate to my lad in any way that I question it's authenticity. I haven't let her know I received it. If she questions me regarding it, wouldn't that be odd? How would she know I received it? (I won't point out that mistake either, if she does mention it)
I do wonder, now that it has been pointed out, exactly WHO answers the phone at that number. Anyone who wants to call it, feel free! It may be an accomplice or a victim.

If you do call, let me know what happens.

EDIT: UPDATE:
I think I might actually have a ladette. I got a phone call on my k7 number, from a woman.

Also, I'd love some advice here: My lad came back to life!!!!!???
The original lad, who died a month ago and left me the money, just replied to the last email I had sent before he died and I was contacted by his barrister with the news.
Obviously, they/he (can't remember if they shared an IP) lost track of who's who. . . I'm not sure how since the barrister spent HOURS today trying to get the MTCN from 1TV5. Anyway, any advice how I should handle this? This bait is so much fun!!! Smile

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another Update:

The original lad who "died" and wrote to me today, mysteriously resurrected. . . has an IP that resolves to the USA now. His original IP was the Lebanon satellite deal (Nigeria). So, now I know what he's been up to for the past month: Moving/travelling!
Any chance for getting him arrested since he's in the US now? (Florida, according to what I've checked out).

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ImaB^

Do you have your suspicions about it being a Florida bait from an address or phone # provided? The Lads do have connections in SoFla--'bag-men'. I also think of them as 'flunkies' and 'mules'.

They undoubtedly love 'Miami Vice' reruns with the cig-boats, sweltering heat, big cash, flashy clothes, danger in the air----so 80s----maybe new over there--but you can bet the farm that the real Florida movie icon they most aspire to is Tony Montana. Any lad worth his weight in yayo has seen that flick. And the ogas know full well the value of a Miami connection. It's just a short hop to/from the Cayman Islands.

PM me on this if you wish to keep certain info private.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jervis No need for secrecy on this:

Here's the header from the email I got from the resurrected lad:

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.90.84.6 with SMTP id h6cs635211agb;
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:17:01 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.66.221.18 with SMTP id t18mr1281894ugg.1183144620989;
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web23106.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web23106.mail.ird.yahoo.com [217.146.189.46])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id i57si505873ugi.2007.06.29.12.17.00;
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 12:17:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral
(google.com: 217.146.189.46 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected])
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Received: (qmail 78206 invoked by uid 60001); 29 Jun 2007 19:16:59 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:
MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=WBdyQ5lL7ZPNGNQ4Ipq8iwJ8smPBsAlOL0on1zS0JH/
MvbS4cOZneKtyyWgKLYH47AQIndT9k+
vP3OfrA4RWq3YGei8lC/tFzODUaNWowFavV6ztKe
M8QQ2i9A26eEVg4kvynZEAEQidqpUQW
GOqWzYP3Jj0MQaHYvq97VR+ir8=;
Received: from [209.214.255.25] by web23106.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:16:59 BST
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:16:59 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Thanks.
To: xxxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1296576150-1183144619=:78157"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-1296576150-1183144619=:78157
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I checked it on two different header tools, got United States on the first one, and US: Jacksonville Florida on the second one.

Let me know what you get.
Thanks!! Very Happy

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

whatsthatcomingoverthehil wrote:
They'll jsut let anyone be a fed these days eh?

progly Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jervis Tetch wrote:
Why the hell hasn't anyone questioned the fact that the 'official FBI phone/fax #' cited above as being in Washington DC-----501-636-1162---

202 area code Razz

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@mindfreak--good detective work there

@ImaB--ditto, but a Jax locale is indeed unusual. It snows there occasionally and the Lads hate cold weather... I have friends there and a real lawyer friend thereabouts. Will check further if you have more specific Jax info on it. PM me for security.

FOR THE RECORD--

I have now--minutes ago-- contacted Steve Helms, Rogers PD head cop. I edited and fwded to him relevant parts of the lad doc that situates FBIHQ (by ph#) within his purlieu. I think he might be quite interested.

And also for the record--whilst I told him what exactly it is that I do-do, I also never mentioned Eater --in keeping w/ protocol--and in fact did it under a non-JT alias. But if he has enought cop smarts, he will indeed look into net-scams in his city. And I await his answer--or non-reply, you never know. But I notified him.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jervis Tetch
Well done; but like you said if they have the savvy they can find what they want just like we can but we shouldn't give them 419eater info to waist there time; after all they believe that what we do is a waist of time. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
From NY Fri Jun 29 17:18:52 2007
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.48.104; Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:19:23 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [206.112.75.238]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta207.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=ic.fbi.gov; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 206.112.75.238 (EHLO iron-a-outbound.osis.gov) (206.112.75.238) by mta207.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:19:22 -0700
X-IronPort-AV: E=Sophos;i="4.16,477,1175486400"; d="scan'208";a="19813903"
Received: from unknown (HELO HQ-EXMSBH-01.ic.fbi.gov) ([172.17.28.224]) by iron-a-outbound.osis.gov with ESMTP; 29 Jun 2007 20:19:21 -0400
Received: from HQ-EXMSVS-02.ic.fbi.gov ([172.17.27.86]) by HQ-EXMSBH-01.ic.fbi.gov with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2499); Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:18:52 -0400
x-mimeole: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5
Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Subject: RE: Liansu International Development Company
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:18:52 -0400
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
X-MS-Has-Attach:
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:
Thread-Topic: Liansu International Development Company
Thread-Index: Ace6orL7CwYYjnkOQBiHrN10Z7qu/gACNcqA
From: "NY" <[email protected]> View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
To: "xxx" <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Jun 2007 00:18:52.0605 (UTC) FILETIME=[3D20CED0:01C7BAAC]
Content-Length: 1884

"xxx"
Please refrain from trying to "hook" the scam artists. It's a waste of
time unfortunately...unless you are actually scammed and lose a sum of
money, the case will not be worked us (there are practically millions
of
these scam artists)...you can and should send the info to www.ic3.gov
they compile the info there and can see trends and open cases against
the biggest scammers.
FBI OPC

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 7:10 PM
To: William Moris
Subject: Re: Liansu International Development Company

Hello Mr. Morris,

My Aunt Karen said that she is willing to help me with
that. I am disabled and unemployed but she has a bank
account. Aunt Karen has been like a big sister to me
for the past 4 years since I was 18 and had to leave
the orphanage because by state law they could not care
for me any longer. I call her my Aunt even though we
are not blood related but she works at an outreach
center for the deaf and disabled and has treated me
like one of her own Nieces.

Sincerely,
xxx

Dear Value Representative,

Thank you for your timely response. I have received
your full names and your mailing address. Considering
the fact that you are crippled, how are you going to
get to the bank and have cheques from our customer
cleared? Do you have a bank account? What is your
present Job? How much have you ever received in your
bank account? Please I need your urgent attention to
these questions.

Best Regards,

Dr.William Morris.
Marketing Manager,
Liansu International Development Company.
Tel:+447011149707

J. Edgar Hoover is prigly rolling over in his grave. Cool

Last edited by Mind Freak on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mindfreak^

Quote: from your lad:
Considering the fact that you are crippled, how are you going to get to the bank and have cheques from our customer cleared?
Unq.

Heartless bastard. Doesn't give a gerbil-fart about your medical condition, just your ability to somehow crawl in your wheel-chair to the local WU to send him money. Tell him you have a wheel-chair-pusher nurse named Roberta Ironside. Work that as a secondary alias bait.

Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roberta Ironside - I like that. Laughing Maybe a robot wheelchair. Idea

Mod edit: Unneeded full quote removed. Everyday, dozens of users suffer from misuse of the quote button. Please do your bit to break the cycle. TS

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mindfreak^

And then eventually contact your Lad as 'Miss Roberta Ironside' --send a sexy photo--and had to report the sad news that the original victim-whoever--died! when you want to take the bait there....If you cannot locate some sexy photo anywhere of a busty sexy nurse, you are not doing your homework.

But the decedent left YOU millions in the will. And a good deal of cash to the scammer too. [So the focus dramatically changes on 2 levels]...All he needs to do is show up in person to claim the money. And all the expenses up to him, but hey--what's a few hundred in airfare when millions are potentially at stake?

Learn to further twist already-twisted minds. As I always say--plot your bait 3-4 steps ahead of the competition.

Last edited by Jervis Tetch on Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jervis Tetch

hmmm - lemme c now - i think therefore i am - jk JT, you have given me some insightful ideas!

Thank you TS - I'll do my best (i'm kinda new at this u know Embarassed )

Mod edit: Removed the quote, again. You have PM. TS

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mindfreak^

PM me any time you need pointers--always glad to help, and happy to see I might have inspired a spark in you. Keep that fire going.

You need to remember that scambaiting is only 1-dimensional if you approach it on a 1-1 level. The Lads of course are notorious for introducing other players into the picture--mostly themselves. So feel free to be a 2ndary potential vic/alias as well. Or more if need be.

cheerz--jervis tetch/ mad hatter

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Mindfreak: hey, stop hijacking the thread! *teasing* Laughing

@Jervis: Thanks for the info/help. Definitely let me know if you get any response. This bait has a LOT of emails involved, but only a few from the lad who is now in florida, only ONE has the florida IP. The FBI letter was from the barrister (Nigeria).

Update: I've written to both the resurrected lad and the barrister, questioning who they are, is P3t3r Walt3r really alive, etc.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny Update. Laughing

First I got this from the resurrected lad:
Quote:
Thanks allot for your mail ,and your mail are well understood,i am miss walter i want to bring to your note again that my husband is late ,Am happy that you informed me of this at this point in time, i will advice you to go ahead and do what ever the lawyer ask u to do he is the right lawyer representing my late husband Peter walter,And please this e-mail address was wrong was a mistake me it is not for you

I didn't reply.

Today I got three emails:

from the barrister:
Quote:
Dear Sister xxxxxx,
I like you to know that some bad people had intervened in order to steal ministry fund,like i told you,p3ter walt3r is dead,and as you could see,the westernunion in your country are not helping matter,i prepare certificate of legalty for you at the federal high court,and the laws in country noted that p3ter walt3r was dead before the certificate was issued.Also note that i took p3ter walt3r death certificate to the federal high court before the cheif judge approved the certificate of legal in your name as the legal representative to late p3ter Walt3r fund.My dear member ManHand,i join your ministry in order to progress with ministry not to ruin or deceive my fellow member,i advise you to ignore any email from anyone called himself the deceased,P3ter Walt3r,also ignore any email from any barrister as they are all theives connected to you from the westernunion in your country or maybe someone from the westernunion office in your country.I was busy at church yesterday which caused the problem why i could not replied intime,am sorry for that and am ready to comply for safety delivery of p3ter walt3r inherittance to the ministry if you could continue to work with my advise.I also investigate and noted that someone had taped late p3ter walt3r email address in order to deceive you,my dear member manhand,you got to caution yourself and makesure all email sent to you from late peter address was forwarded to me in order to report the terrorist to the fbi or the interpol in my country.Also note that westernunion case was reported to the fbi after i noted that they are trying to steal your money and i had also reported this case to the fbi and they have promise to give you confident and more hope on Late P3ter Walt3r Inherritance to the ministry.

I shall be waiting for your respond before i could direct you on how the money could be send and you received the mtcn in order to have the money claimed here for delivery of late peter inherritance to the ministry.

from the FBI

Quote:
FEDERAL BEREAU OF INVESTIGATION.USA
FBI Washington D. C. J. Edgar Hoover Building
10th & Pennsylvania Avenue,
Northwest Washington, D. C. 20535
TEL/FAX:501-636-1162.

Attn:Sister xxxxxxx xxxxxx.
We got a phone called from one Barrister Juli3t James From United Kingdom in respect of Late P3ter Walt3r Inherritance.After serious investigation on the inherritance and on P3ter Walt3r,it was confirmed to us that P3ter Walt3r was dead since two month ago,and it's not possible for dead body to email to again.Also note that we are working in bringing the people that email and brought them to justice as soon as possible,and we advise you not to be afraid as the geniue attorney to the deceased fund is Barr,Juli3t Jam3s not anyother fraudulent attorney.We also like you to forward all email sent to you by the fellow that called himself p3ter walt3r and the email from the one that called himself the attorney in order to help our investigation in getting the people arrest as soon as possible.

Lastly,you can continue your transaction with Barr,Juliet James as we've investigation much on her and the British Bar Association had confirmed her as genuie attorney from united kingdom.

Yours Faithfully,
Tina Mill.

And the best part, an email from the account of the resurrected lad:

Quote:
Dear xxxxxxx,i am sorry for trying to deceived you about calling myself P3ter Walt3r,to say the fact,p3ter walt3r was dead,we are just a terrorist that intercepted the deceased email address in order to claim the deceased fund and also claim your own fund.I was contacted by your fbi,and i have told them the truth because i dont want to be jail.Am very sorry mrs xxxxxx,please forgive all i have did to deceived and also stop your transaction.The deceased attorney barrister juliet is very intelligent and straight forward with you and your ministry,on that note i advise you continue your transaction with her and never you believe in anyone that call himself p3ter walt3r or anyone that promise to help you except your member and the deceased attorney Barr,Juli3t Jam3s.

Thanks as i believe you must have forgive my sin by now and forever.

Yours,Fake P3ter Walt3r.

There are just soooo many ways I could take advantage of this. I'd love to try to get a picture of the repentent criminal lad holding up a sign saying he is an internet fraudstar. Twisted Evil

Any and all ideas are welcome. My mind is spinning with possibilities.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima's dead lad wrote:
we are just a terrorist

Now THAT is freaking hilarious! Laughing

You should urgently forward that to the "FBI" so they can act on it!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The deceased attorney barrister juliet is very intelligent and straight forward

I liked this, because it means you are just dealing with a whole slew of zombies, Ima. At least these zombies are very intelligent and straight forward, although only one admitted to being dead.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic