SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Red Mist!

View next topic
View previous topic

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever got anything from a lad that although not littered with swear words just for some reason hits a raw nerve with you? I opened my inbox to find this, for some reason it just rubbed me up the wrong way Mad

Quote:
Sir,

Until now you still have not return verification exercise that was previously sent to you. Your payment will be due to be paid to other serious beneficiaries if no response or confirmation is gotten from you from this date.

This is a session of banking roles and regulations and not where you should write anytime it pleases you and yet expect formal exercise on your payment. You must follow directive as been given to you.

I think it is the fact that they know they are lying but getting uppity about me not complying and expecting me to jump when they say so that is p'ing me off Mad

One of the things that really annoys me about lads is the air of arrogance that seems to surround them! They have no concept of the idea that people have other things to do but run around after them and they got an Email back from me along those lines Mad

Feel better for getting that out into the open Smile

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x165 - 2017
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1076) Golden Pig

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic