SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new one i hope that you like it boys

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maximator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is from TAGGED also,

Dear Pastor Licus Masnielis,
Thank you for your mail today, i am very sory for my late reply to your mail do to i was very buzzi in the office .

Below is the application text which you shall retype with your banking information and send it immediately to the foreign remittance dept for the approval and onward transfer of the fund into your nominated bank account.After sending the application please get me informed.

Attention the application to the Director Foreign Remittance Dept, Rev.Solomon Govou, so that it will be given urgency.Please note your full co-operation is highly needed and once again I am very grateful for your assistance in this transaction.please i want you to bear with me , by tomrrow i will try and scan my staff id card and send to you for you to identify me very well ok

The Almighty will bless us more abundantly.
Regards
Mr.Ahmed yusuf
+229 93794690.
Attn:Rev.Solomon Govou
The Director of Reserves,
Foreign Remittance Department
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
BENIN COTONOU DU REPUBILIQE
Tel(+229)95861791 Fax: (+229)3358699.
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF USD $10.425 MILLION DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER ADB # 286-41732-55.

I am....................... From ....................., a cousin brother and next of kin to late Al-Abudul Fawaz , your decease customer who held the above account number with your bank,and who died on July 24th 2006.

As his next of kin I humbly appeal to your esteemed office to release and transfer these funds into my nominated receiving bank account detail stated below: -

1) Full Name.............................
2) Bank Name..................
3) Bank Address.........................
4) Age...................................
5) Marital Status........................
6) Phone Number.......................
7) Fax Numbers......................
Cool Bank Account Number..................
9) Receiving Country.................
10) Occupation............................
11) Swift Code............................
12) Sex...................................
13) Religion..............................
14) E - Mail..............................

Wishing my application will be given an urgent attention, as I wish the balance be released and transferred into the above mentioned receiving bank account details. I accept my apologies for the late application; it was due to some logistics problems, which have been just settled I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this application as I solemnly promise to abide by all yourprotocol and transactional requirements.

Yours Sincerely,

peixe carne <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Mr. Ahmed,

I need more information about that money but i am shore that you have somebody now to do it for you, anyway just presenting my self, my name is Pastor Licus Masnielis and i am the priest for the Universal Church of all Satanic Saints and Maubue Golia, this money should help me because we need money to raise an other Church in Austria.

If your answer is yes can you please send me a copy of your passport or an other document proving that you are telling me the true, thanks

Kind regards,
Pastor Licus Masnielis

And this asshole replay again with the saim bull crap

----- Mensaje original ----
De: AHMED YUSUF <[email protected]>

Enviado: jueves, 26 de julio, 2007 9:20:54
Asunto: Re: Attention Pastor Licus Masnielis

Dear Pastor Licus Masnielis,

Thank you for prompt reply towards my contacting you in this benefiting business proposal. Firstly I want you to feel free to help me for the transfer of the fund into your nominated receiving bank account.

Secondly,As soon as you apply and it is approved all the document concering this transaction will be issued to you by the bank and you shall instruct our bank to split the transfer of the fund into your account bit by bit.

In all aspect, I am happy to share this transaction with you, but you have to keep everything top secret and confidential. This is a business that require 100% absolute secret, it is a business that you don�t allow your right hand to know what your left hand is doing till the fund hits into your bank account.

Do understand that both of us are to work as one term to inherit this fund, as you know I am your insider in this transaction and I promise to be updating you in all developments as your insider. I advise you to feel free with me for all is going to be well with us. I have never contacted any other person in this transaction; I want to handle this business with you alone.

The deceased account holder with our bank was AL-abudul fawaz,He held account number, No.286-41732-55 with our bank. He died on the 24th JULY,2006,WITH his family IN BEIRUT 2006 CLASH BETWEEN HEZBOLLAH AND ISRAEL IN LEBANON Since his death, this account has been dormant and no body has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin. The amount involved is valued USD$10.425MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS

I shall be giving you all the developmental information�s from the bank as soon as the transaction commence. I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement, I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give the best co-operation and we must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and shall not claim and inherit this money.

There is no doubt in your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number NO.286-41732-55 with the following reasons:

(1.) Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of this bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the business which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(2.)Owning to his failure to indicate his real next of kin to the board of directors of this bank, it is therefore not possible for the board of directors of the bank to know the next of kin as well as the true inheritor of the fund.

(3.) The deceased late AL-abudul fawaz, did not have any relationships with our bank, he was only a customer to the bank.

(4.) For the above reasons, the managements of this bank authorised me official as the audit and account manger of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer.

Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorisation bestowed on me.

And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.

Remember that 40% of this fund has being declared for you, in your assistance and all efforts in this transaction as soon as the business is concluded up and the fund transfer into your account in your country.

N/B PLEASE: As you know such a business will require international transaction. So we both shall jointly combine our financial efforts in any expenses that shall be incurred in the process of this transaction.

Send me the following information�s as soon as possible to enable me note your seriousness in this transaction please.

1. You�re correct name with your home address
2. You�re telephone and mobile phone
3. You�re Occupation.
4. You�re age status
5. You�re Gende

Do call me through my direct tel: +229 9379 4690, for our oral discussion. It is very important.
Thanks
Ahmed Yusuf.

Hello Dear friend,

I hope this is every things you need,

1. Pastor Licus Masnielis

2. 56,Church of all Satanic Saints - Dublin

3. GSM � 00353875574413

4. Fax - 003531-281-663-6666

5. 09/01/1967

6. Priest Universal Church of all Satanic Saints and Maubue Golia

7. Bank of Ireland A/C: 126-522697-44763-01

8. BEY32 AICK 8752

9. Belfast

Anderson�s town

202, Andersons town Road
BT11 9EB

Antrim

00353(028) 9060 2766

I also want to ask you if you are interested in joint our Church if yes you will be compensate with our eternal gratitude and please send me a form or an id or passport from you.

Bless you as the King of Darkness and Maguali Coronado

Kind regards,

Pastor Licus Masnielis.

I will update this later boys
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic