SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

A Lovecraft-themed bait (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

Pandariffic
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those who aren't familiar with the work of early 20th century horror wroter Howard Phillips Lovecraft, you suck, he's amazing, buy some of his books. Now! Razz Hopefully that won't stop you from appreciating this bait, which is chock-full of references to my favorite author's macabre Cthulhu mythos.

I'll start by giving a brief summary of the rather boring first few days. Basically, a "girl" by the name of Vivian Blanche in Cameroon needs some money to get medical treatment for an unfortunate female circumcision.
After telling her that my religious group, the Esoteric Order of Dagon (the first of many Lovecraftian references) only helps those who help us, and asking that she find a way to establish a branch of the Order in Cameroon in exchange for our money, she redirected me to another mugu, by the name of Edeme Koum Basile. And now, the fun begins!

Mugu: blue
Me: red

Hello Mr. Basile,

A woman by the name of Vivian Blanche has told me that you are interested in converting to Dagonism, and helping to set up a branch of the Order in your town.

Please let me know if this is true as soon as possible, so that I can begin giving you instructions and work out how to send you the money you will need.

Cthulhu fhtagn,

Zadok Allen
Third Grandmaster of the Esoteric Order of Dagon

Dear Sir,

I am happy to read from you.
How are you today? Hope great.

I am Edeme Koum Basile from Afab Village, Mamfe-Cameroon.

I belong to the youth union here and I am the president of the youths.

Yes this is true. I know Vivian Assam very well and her plight.
She came with a letter to us accompanied by one miss Rose who tried
to explain things to the whole youths of the village.

Yes, I am willing to work with you to get things done here. What is Dagonism?

What is it all about? So that I can help educate the people.
I need this information also for myself as I would be able to convert a lot by
knowing what it is really all about.You know everybody is eager to know such
organisation willing to doa great thing here.

The villagers are willing to cooperate. When we start here, we will then go to the city but this will take us some months or even year.

She said you were planning to send something towards starting up the project. Is this true?

From time to time, I go to Mamfe which is the Divisional head quaters.
Mamfe is where we can receive phone calls. when I get there I will like
to call you so please do foward to me your telepone number. Due to no network
device here in the village ; we dont have receptipn here. It is 2 hours away from here that we have network Signals.
#

I look foward to reading from you.
Yours turely,

Edeme Koum Basile

Dear Mr. Basile,

I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Three days ago the Esoteric Order of Dagon received reports of a giant squid washing up on a beach in South America, so several of the Order's Grandmasters (myself included) immediately went on a pilgrimage to the area, to see if it was indeed a message from the sunken gods. Alas, we concluded that creature was merely your average colossal cephalopod and not some sort of messenger heralding the return of Dread Cthulhu.

But I digress. I am very pleased to hear that you are so interested in Dagonism and so willing to learn our faith and begin teaching it to others. I am certain this selfless act will not go unrewarded when our Lord Cthulhu returns.

You asked if we would be able to send something to help start up the project. I assume you are talking about money. If this is the case, then yes, the Order is of course willing to support those who want to spread Dagonism. While I have not yet discussed this with the other Grandmasters, judging from similar situations in which the Order has funded missionary work in Dagon's name, you can expect to receive at the very least around 50,000 USD within the first month or so, once we have seen proof that you are doing a job well done. Further payments will follow should you keep up the good work.

Of course, this will mean that you and all those involved will need to convert to Dagonism. Converting is a fairly lengthy process that will first involve you becoming familiar with our beliefs, and then, assuming you are still interested, completing the three Rites of Nyarlathotep, upon which you will be considered a member of high standing in the Order, with full permission to set up a branch in Cameroon and begin preaching. As soon as I have a response from you confirming that you have not had a change of heart, I will begin to introduce you to the core tenants of Dagonism, and also elaborate on the Rites of Nyarlathotep and what they entail.

In the meantime, let me share with you a Dagonistic prayer that will be central to your spirital practice:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Being in the long-forgotten language of the Great Old Ones, it is impossible to get a perfect translation of this powerful and important prayer, but it is generally agreed upon that it means, loosely, "In his house at Rl'yeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming". Remember this phrase by heart, both in its original and translated form, it will be a very important part of your journey into Dagonism.

Cthulhu fhtagn,

Zadok Allen

Hello SIr,
I am ok by you and willing to work with you. All is been noted.
I will do as you request.
Thanks.
Basile

Dear Mr. Basile,

Excellent! Now it is time for me to introduce you to the history and beliefs of the Order. Read this email closely and be sure to learn it all!

Dagonism has been the primary religion in my home of Innsmouth Massachusetts since a man by the name of Captain Obed Marsh returned from a voyage to the South Seas circa 1838, bringing the religion with him. It quickly took root due to the fact that its followers are able to retrieve ancient and priceless gold artifacts from the ocean, obviously gifts from the Sunken Gods..

The central beings that members of the Order worship are Father Dagon, Mother Hyrda, and their high priest, Dread Cthulhu. In this way, the Order is not unlike the Christian faith that you are no doubt currently a member of, in that we believe in a Holy Trinity of sorts.

As stated, Dagonism did not originate in Innsmouth. It is an ancient faith, most likely first practiced by the Babylonians many thousands of years ago. It was not until 738 AD that an Arab by the name of Abdul Alhazred brought the religion into writing, in the form of the dreaded Necronomicon, also known as the "Book of Dead Names". In Dagonism, the Necronomicon is similar to the Christian Bible in that it is full of previous wisdom from the Gods. Although the whereabouts of the original copy have been unknown for many years, the Elizabethan occultist John Dee translated the book several hundred years ago. The Dee translation is easily accessible for those who know where to look. Naturally we will be sending you copies once you have established the branch of the Order in Cameroon.

I have attached some scans from the Necronomicon for you to look at. Please print these and keep them very safe. Nobody who is not directly involved with the project must be allowed to look at them!
I hope you are now sufficiently knowledgeable in Dagonism. Should you have any questions, by all means ask in your next email! However, if you truly believe you are ready, simply let me know and I let you know what you must do for each of the Rites of Nyarlathotep. The first Rite will be easy, but be warned, the second and third will be challenging, even painful. You must complete them before we can award you the status of Master, and give you your license to practice Dagonism in Cameroon.

Cthulhu fhtagn,

Zadok Allen

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Keytool/?action=view¤t=necro1.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Keytool/?action=view¤t=necro2.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Keytool/?action=view¤t=necro4.jpg
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Keytool/?action=view¤t=necro3.jpg

So, what to you guys think? I apologize if all the references go over your head, but perhaps this bait will inspire you to pick up a compilation of some of Lovecraft's stories. If you have even a passing interest in horror, he's absolutely incredible, right up there with Poe in my eyes.

I'm aiming for some fairly ambitious trophies with this lad (hopefully my first tattoo trophy; what would any evil cult be without a sinister mark on its members?), so let's hope he doesn't chicken out! Any feedback or suggestions is most certainly welcome. =]

was H2SO4.
United Kingdom x2
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't necessarily think of trophies too early. You've set this up to be an awesome bait, and it seems like he's gone off-track already which is great. Be patient, take things slowly, remember the longer you draw it out the more likely he'll want to do what you ask him to.

Lots of trophy potential here, but don't rush it.

jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a future opportunity for tattoos Smile

Thanks for the update!

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic