SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Grrrr..... shutting down yahoo accounts makes me so angry!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bait that, while still in the preliminary stages, had been going very well. I got the lad off script a couple of days ago, and he was very interested in my church helping him out. Today I email him and I got the following:

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 16): 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.co.uk account

Hopefully he still has my gmail account and will respond from another yahoo account, as it looks like someone shut this one down.

Grrrrr........

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk,

Yes, and the 'someone' will have been at Yahoo.
Only they will know why it was shut down, so if you have a problem then ask or complain to Yahoo.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm.. on one hand it is very annoying to have your bait disrupted, on the other I get annoyed that Yahoo are stupid enough to allow lads to open accounts called stuff like [email protected] or [email protected], (try doing that with Hotmail) and hardly surprised that people who get spammed by this stuff complain to Yahoo and get the accounts closed.

The lads are supposed to be a nuisance to be eradicated, not there for our amusement.

Any lad who is worth being a keeper will write to you again from another account, as if nothing had happened.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... And his convoluted story of why he changed email addresses can work to your benefit in hundreds of ways Shocked

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel your pain Jayhawk. Evil or Very Mad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It can be particulaly frustrating in mass mail outs. I often wonder whether the "this user doesn't have a yahoo.xxx account" is a nice way of saying the account has been closed. Many other providers simply state the account has been closed or deactivated.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the bait is going well, I ALWAYS ask for alternate email addresses. I had this happen the day before a lad was to leave for safari. I understand the frustration.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummm... I'm sorry, but wouldn't you ideally like the accounts to be shut down? I mean sure, the bait might end, and sure they may have other accounts, but if you can't get in touch with them then surely real people being scammed can't either, which is the whole point of doing this I thought.

Or maybe I have just got confused somewhere, and we were actually doing this for our own personal amusement, and not to try and help slow down filthy dirty scammers.
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^What Foss said.

You could have been a real victim (and there may be real victims communicating wih that addy), so it being closed is a good thing. And unless lads keep a hard copy of their victims addys, hopefully he would have lost a potential target.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the exception of phone lads, and incidental to shutting down fake sites, we don't bother with email. One, it can interrupt a bait which is wasting a lad's time. Two, it's about 30 seconds work for a lad to get a new one and keep going. Minor inconvenience. If they have a good vic on the hook, they will find him again.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus if you shut down their email, mass mailings are screwed and it's that little bit harder for baiters to find them, but still easy for them to find victims. Short version: The only people it's bad for are baiters.

Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Until it happens to you, it's easy to say it's fantastic the mugu's email addy got shut down...right in the middle of a good bait no less. As ratter & johnny5 said, shutting down their accounts isn't effective since they can easily open up another & continue contact. Most of the lads do keep a record of their victims email addresses. Otherwise, how could they contact you again when they get a brand spanking new email addy?

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It shouldn't really be a big deal, and will probably annoy the lad more than you as he's just lost his entire record of your conversations so far. If he does get back to you then it should be easier for you to twist things on him, as he won't have a record of what you said to him earlier and may get you confused with others. If he doesn't get back to you... well plenty more fish in the sea, but I can see how it would be annoying if you were at a really interesting part of a bait.

The Lying Dutchman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and gentlemen, may I remind you of our prime directive:
Quote:
So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with scammers, simply to waste their time and resources. Whilst you are doing this, you will be helping to keep the scammers away from real potential victims and screwing around with the minds of deserving thieves.

4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Josh

Not a bad point there. If by enlarge mugus keep a note of their magas and usually they give you 2 mail addresses anyway, the person who made first contact and the bank/attorney; it is highly unlikely they will lose contact with you. All but the most docile lad prepares themselves for the very real possibility that their address will be shut down.

I have had baits where the banks email has been closed down, this of course makes my character suspicious and I can waste a couple of mails asking them to explain why a reputable bank has had their Email account closed. Not to mention if this does happen it could arouse such suspicions in a real victim.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup just think if you're annoyed about it how pissed off they would be if they lost you for good. If they think you're a good victim surely they'd take the trouble to try and track you down again or at least make sure that they'd kept your address in a secondary location.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kzonme

When an account is closed and a baiter has the scammer on the hook. It has some guarantees that the bait keep the scammer from potential victims.
It is not just wasting their time. A bait can go for months.

If a scammer thinks that the baiter is a good victim, chances are that he will drop potential victims and just concentrate on the baiter.

The scammer will open up a new account to search for potential victims

A suggestion to baiters: If you have a good bait going, ask the scammer to write your e-mail some place safe

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
If you have a good bait going, ask the scammer to write your e-mail some place safe

And there's nothing safer than a tattoo!

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thefife wrote:
Until it happens to you, it's easy to say it's fantastic the mugu's email addy got shut down...right in the middle of a good bait no less. As ratter & johnny5 said, shutting down their accounts isn't effective since they can easily open up another & continue contact. Most of the lads do keep a record of their victims email addresses. Otherwise, how could they contact you again when they get a brand spanking new email addy?

If this is the case, then it isn't a big deal that their address got shut down is it? Because they'll just get in touch again. But if they don't it suggests that they are not keeping track of the email addresses and therefore probably would have lost those people that they are scamming.

All in all, it should be a win win if an account gets shut down. You may lose your bait, which is annoying, but isn't really what you should be doing this for, which means that the scammer has lost his other targets too because he didn't keep track of them.

Or, your lad emails back, the bait gets picked up where it left off and the scammer has to then explain what the hell is going on. You get to waste his time again.

Following this argument, the only reason that you can get annoyed that the bait stops is that you are doing this for reasons other than wasting the baiters time and trying to stop potential victims from being hurt.
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It won't take a well organised Lad two minutes to open up a new mail account .... he will already have them open.

Sometime ago I was baiting averylongcomlicatedbankname03@yahspew.com
So out of interest I ping'd the numbers higher and lower the the 03 account with a single shot of spam.

01, and 02 bounced (presumably killed) ... 04-10 didn't .... I had to go to 11 before I got the next bounce. (That one hadn't been taken, I tried it)

Lad contingency !

Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shutting down a lad email will not prevent contact with any victims he might be working. Those of you who bait will notice that the first thing a scammer will ask for is your phone number. Real victims do not claim to be deaf or supply K7 numbers.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
spot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Fishe wrote:
Real victims do not claim to be deaf

Oh dear ...what are you saying Mr Fishe ?????

The deaf (hearing impaired) can be, and are victimised .... try Google "deaf scam"

UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Foss wrote:
All in all, it should be a win win if an account gets shut down. You may lose your bait, which is annoying, but isn't really what you should be doing this for, which means that the scammer has lost his other targets too because he didn't keep track of them.

Or, your lad emails back, the bait gets picked up where it left off and the scammer has to then explain what the hell is going on. You get to waste his time again.

The months you can go without needing to pull the "different e-mail" card versus the 30 seconds it will take to make an e-mail and find new victims shows that even trying to do so is a bad idea. Even then, if you ask him at some point to make a hard copy so you can safely shut his e-mail down later he will just realise that he can do the same to his other victims which defeats the purpose of shutting his e-mail down.

There is always a risk that the lad won't make a hard copy of his targets' emails, and thus there is always a risk that closing down his e-mail will just allow him to spend more time on real victims when he sets it back up. The only time you should purposely shut down an e-mail is 1) if you are mailing a number of "characters"(thus sure that he can get your address again) or 2) when you are finished the bait(when it doesn't matter). Otherwise he will be able to find new victims without wasting his time on a baiter.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Fishe wrote:
Shutting down a lad email will not prevent contact with any victims he might be working. Those of you who bait will notice that the first thing a scammer will ask for is your phone number. Real victims do not claim to be deaf or supply K7 numbers.

Good point. Although even when you supply them with a number, sometimes they never ring, so unless they have hard copies, they lose contact.

Secondly, I think think anyone on this thread is advocating we go around shutting down emails, but if a non-baiter found the email sent to them reeking of a scam and went to try and get it shut down, well, you can't blame them for it.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."

Last edited by QXT on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spotthepot wrote:
The deaf (hearing impaired) can be, and are victimised

Well of course they are. My point is that real victims do not go through the motions many baiters do to avoid telephone contact, and once that is established the scammer can reach his victim at any time, no matter how many accounts are closed.

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic