SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Cucumber says hello

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses has been tattooed, safari'd, humiliated with security cucmbers. and generally led on. Eventually he found his way here. Hi if you're reading this, BTW.

His long safari thread had to be removed once we realized he was reading it.
Quote:
when did you become a show man u stupid asshole dont ever in your stupid life send mty any emails.

I only asked him to join the TWAT circus, and he sent me some abuse, so I asked him how he was doing. I suggested he register and said hello to us all, but he did that by email to me.

Quote:

Dear xxxx,
Now that you guys are aware i know the ropes and your tricks now whuy dont we excvhange information together,why dont we work together Shocked ,moreover stop telling me about vera because she doest exist,get across to me asap
Moses Uzeme
President/Founder,CAVSIICON

My reply:

Quote:

I dont think you have any info that we would be able to use, but thankyou for the offer.

At least you got a cool tattoo out of it.

Till the next time.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping I dont know what he's complaining about, he has a lovely tattoo Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a numpty, he still doesn't get it does he Rolling Eyes Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Foss
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is hilarious. He knows all about you, but still wants to work together. That is brilliant. Maybe you could get him to get a Partners in crime tattoo to go with his other one. After all, only those worthy of working with you have the special tattoo.

He'll probably read this too and believe it.

Idiot.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Say hello for me. And tell him that I am disappointed that he does not want to join the circus. The insult comic position is still opened and I was hoping that one would have attracted him since he is pretty good at dishing out insults... well, at least the insults directed at you. Laughing

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

awwwwwwwwwwwww can I give him a hug???? (I promise to wrap my arms tightly around him so he can be still so you can wipe that word "Stupid" away from his forehead)

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

Laughing Laughing Laughing

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get him to fill in this

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could tout your new company which sells laser treatment to remove tattoos...... Rolling Eyes

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus Longus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if it's any consolation to him...he has gone down in Eater history Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roy- since your boy wants to work with you... do you think he would be interested to know that we get paid for scambaiting? Twisted Evil If you'll remember, we did this to my buddy Kenny when he found his way here. PM me if you are interested in getting him 'set up' on the 'real' forum. Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus - Can I borrow that, its priceless..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Help yourself. Very Happy

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo - - I personally think there are too many of us working now - and I want a raise soon. So if we start hiring scammers to help us, the executive won't have as much left over cash to give us raises. In my opinion, I think we need no new members here on eater. I was told that if things go well, in 2 months, we are all going to get a $2 an hour raise. Since my husband died, and I have 4 kids to feed, I NEED that $16 an hour with the comfort of sitting on my ass at home. I cannot afford day care for the kids or to get another job. So, PLEASE don't encourage lads to apply for our job!!!!!! It's food out of our mouths!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of payment.....................I have been working here for a month now and have still not received my $500 fee for joining............will someone sort it out now and get me my money?
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses needs to realise he will always hold a special place in my heart. He will always be a special friend to Pitt Williams

"YOU WONT RUN FAR FROM CR0WLEY AND HIS PLUMBERS, I DONT LIKE MUGUS TURNING ME AROUND." - Denny Both

"it should have occured to me being stranded the second time here in Ghana and your miserable organization cant even offer a $100 for my rescue,idiots!" - M0ses Uz3m3

"I need to get my donation now or else i will be forced to think ortherwise" - m0ses uz3m3
Safari x2 Lagos-Accra
Safari lagos-tamale: courtesy of SP
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Moses!

Wow, how I remember reading your thread...

It was the one that finally tipped me over the edge and made me want to bait scum like you. So for that, I guess I should thank you... but I won't, because you don't deserve the thanks, Roy and the others who baited the crap out of you deserve my thanks. So, guys, thanks! Very Happy

I say bring back the thread (if possible) it was an excellent adventure. I often think back to you, sitting in that hell hole known as Tamale, with nothing but money for cafe time and wonder just how humiliated you must be.

I would be more than happy to help you, yes, we can definitely work together... in fact, I'll be sending you an email shortly explaining how Laughing

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses,
We will never forget you. Laughing
Have gotten a raise but I will accept another. Cool

BTW, Great job RL.

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rodus Longus

That is priceless.

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
Red Dawn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He must really be feeling like a jackass Smile
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Moses: They pay is real good.

If you want to work with me I can slip my monthly payment with you?

Please let me know Cool

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2 quickies from Moses to my Circus agent:

Quote:
since i got a cool tatoo you get those pictures out of the websites ok.i know you guys well now .

Moses Uzeme

Hear that Shiver? get them off the site NOW!
Quote:
and do tell alistair or wat ever his name is to stop telling me about money and your socalled priest from australia too.

Neither of them are me, are they you?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
....stop telling me about money.....

It's the last straw - now he's developed a money allergy Very Happy

Has he considered life as a Trappist Monk, scamming squirrels out of their stash of nuts ?

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
FiveForces
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He'd probably still end up being baited Laughing

"GO AND DIE AND NOPT LIVE OK, YOU STUPID FOUL YOU TAKEW ME FOR PLAY? SEND YOUR SHIPPING INFO AND THAT ALL YOU TALK STUPID, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER THAT ALKL I NEED FROM YOU. NO NUKMBER GO AND DON;T SEND NO MONEY AND SEND HAVE NO PUPPY"
~ Bri Thany

"The whole situation is becoming ridiculous and absurd. Its hard to explain how a transaction that normally takes a few minutes to be concluded is starting to run into weeks."
~ Genesis Art & Craft

"you are treating me like a fool which is not supposed to be done"
~ Barryston Morgan

"I don't understand this...Its like you are playing on my intelligence."
~ Peter Roy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic