SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Best/Worst Teacher Ever

View next topic
View previous topic

Corona
Eater's sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1st grade I had an old mean teacher. The boy behind me made a face, I pointed and laughed. Stuck him right in the eye and he was really suffering. She thought I did it on purpose, she put me in the corner and I cried so that I could hardly breath. The boy seen how upset that I was and he told her that it was an accident. She believed him, came over with tissues and told me to go to the bathroom and clean up my face. On the way I ran into big brother in the hall and for him to catch me crying made it harder because to him I was the biggest cry baby and he could not wait to tell mom that I was crying at school. When she asked me what happen it made me cry all over again just to tell it. I would have rather kept it to myself. Sad

She was the meanest teacher to all but me after that. Cool Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dott. Giascopato
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A remarkably teacher in 12th form:
The only one who had a Dr. degree at our school, a phantastic teacher for biology and chemistry.
At that time we were allowed to drink during the lessons - only soft drinks, of course.
Each time when it was a classmate's birthday some of us brought a bottle of Vodka. We filled it in our lemonade and coke bottles and had a sip from time to time. When Dr. M... entered the classroom it must have smelled like a distillery. Dr. M... didn't say a word, began his lesson, went to my neighbour's desk, took up the bottle lifted it to his mouth and drank half the bottle in one go. He put the empty bottle back, said "Thank you, G..." and continued his lesson.
Hole class was awestruck.

Another (female) teacher wanted to demonstrate white phosphorus shine in the dark. She darkened the classromm, took out the phosphorus out of the petroleum, started to write something to the board and the phosporus caught fire. Half of th class went to the hospital.

Some from: South Africa Netherlands United Kingdom Nigeria Switzerland United States Ivory Coast Indonesia Spain Germany Luxembourg Cayman Islands Bahamas, The Ghana Senegal Malaysia Togo Iraq Flag Mauritius Flag Mortar x7

Failure to complies with this order require a severe act by the mets and
purnishment by law. (The Metropolitan Police)

fork off.. ([email protected])
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also had a 7th grade Drama Queen history teacher. Of course we knew all about her personal life. Amazing she had one. You could compare her to the Hindenberg with a lot of lipstick, constructed of bright red velour. Some days were spent just listening how she was left at a restaurant with the bill, ect, ect. She would whip up the girls in class to tears, feeling so sorry for her. The boys would ask to go to the restroom, and simply not come back. She was so wrapped up with herself, she never noticed 1/2 of her "audience" was missing.
In high school, there were 2 HS's in town, and a big rivalry between them of course. So, the district closed our school, and put all of us at our rival school. The fights and threats were constant. Lunchtime was usually a 3 ring circus of jocks trying to outstrut the others, .......and fight. The teams had too many kids now. The classes were packed. It was horrible, out of control.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reading all this I kind of wonder what my students say or write about me 10 years later.

Something like "he was really weird, talking about "modalities" and "trophies" all the time, claiming that doing our homework would be 100% risky free, and if we ever annoyed him he made us fill in tons of strange questionnaires. He also gave us blurred report cards, and the really bad ones had to stand up and hold strange signs all the time. Sometimes he turned out cucumbers to make someone shut up, and we never quite figured out, why he always carried around loaves of bread and old fish (which was, as he told us, "for the really, really bad ones"). Sometimes he would send someone to the remotest place of the school to get chalk, when there really was no chalk even close to that place."
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad Teach :- Mr Burgess. He taught RE (religious education). I went to an all girls boarding school and he used to walk around the class with his hands in his pockets, permanently playing with something. When he walked past your desk, he'd rub up against you. One day, I remeber a suspect wet patch. Urghhh...just the thought of that horrid old man...

Good Teach :- My maths teacher in the 3rd year. I was (still am) crap at maths, but she would spend time with me, go through everything and tell me I could do it. I stayed in touch with her after I left school for quite a few years. She was a wonderful teacher. I told her often how she had helped me realise that I could do things, I just had to take my time and want to.

Pretty Rose

pony
SherlockHolmie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WORST: Mrs Fleenor, my (ancient) teacher who at aged 6 put me in the cloak room as punishment for some offense, and forgot I was there. After lunch and for about an hour afterwards, my crying alerted another student I was there....she was very apologetic and asked me why I didn't say anything. My answer? "You told me not to TALK".

"You are a stopid man." - Barr Choy Choong
"Hello Mr Dear and Dumb" - Usman Danququ
"We can not entertain any more insubordinations from you!" - Roberto Correras, United Nations, Cote d'Ivorie Branch
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our RE teacher was in a world of his own and could never control the class at all.
The only lesson I remember was when there was a small dark tick/insect in his wild shock of white hair. We were all fascinated by this and spent the entire 30 minutes watching this thing moving around his head
At the end of the lesson he was so proud that the class had been so attentive not realising that we hadn't listened to a word he said.

Biology teacher who was, to put it mildy, very well blessed (she never taught me but wasn't very good). Boys sitting in the frontmost desks would throw their pens on the floor in front of her so she would bend down and pick them up.
She left the room in tears once

Physics teacher - a little guy with a wooden metre ruler that he would use as a staff and slam on desktops to get attention. Brilliant man but tended to place all the bright sparks on the same table so he could ignore the rest of us 'thickos'

The other physics teacher (had a real hang-dog expression and a purple complexion - a real picture of health) would literally be screaming at our opposite class and at one pupil in particular who would delight in winding him up - the physics block was designed in such a way that when he started screaming, our own lesson had to be put on hold as he would drown out our own ruler wielder.

Art teacher called Parry - had a Suzuki motorbike he used for transport - naturally he was called "Parry Sheene" Rolling Eyes Horrible man, rat faced with nasty looking eyes.

Maths teacher who had BO puke

Games teacher who once allowed 2 guys to sit out the rugby training. They started to kick a football about. Next week 4 guys wanted to sit out and play footy. The following week it got to 9.
The fouth week he banned it. (It was rugby or nothing)

In college, we had a maths teacher who during a rather important end-of-term 'module' exam told us that he "would be leaving the room for exactly 30 minutes"
It took a few seconds to sink in what he had said, then we as one dived for our books
We all passed Very Happy

There were two lessons with the same Electronics teacher - Electrical theory for 30 mins in a morning slot; practical electronics immediately after lunch. He was always pissed and invariably had a large beer stain on his shirt
How he never electrocuted himself I have no idea...

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Word around here is that I'm the bitch.....LOL Got the ratemyprofessors.com responses to prove it. LOL

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic