SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

to feed or not to feed...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor pet is trapped in some refugee camp and complaining about the lack of food there. It totally breaks my heart to know this (... Laughing ), and as such I would like to send some health food over so they can get healthy. Providing that someone doesn't inform me that it's illegal to ship food over seas, I am compiling a list of health foods for this pet and would appreciate any input you may have so my pet does not keel over from lack of food (I was hoping he'd keel over from a high sodium and msg intake instead Laughing ).

So far I have pickled pigs feet, top ramen, and canned anchovies/sardines. Anything else?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall my father eating pigs' trotters when I was young. He considered it something of a treat. Shocked It never tempted me.

I'd offer him fried squirrel too. No bait is complete without a squirrel. Tell him it will increase his sexual prowess (and give him an insatiable lust for nuts). Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Shall I send him the squirrel alive? That could be an interesting report. Laughing I'm thinking they need to spice up their lives over in Nigeria as well... maybe some Ti peppers would work. Twisted Evil
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish, and he eats for a life time.
I say you send him some seeds.
Corn, sunflower, lettuce, only the good stuff.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the authorities would turn a blind eye to your illegal exporting of foodstuff as it is such a worthy cause. Laughing

Salt and vinegar crips, soy sauce might be useful. And don't forget - any meat products should be well packed in salt to ensure they survive the journey. You don't want then to rot on the way. Laughing
fawnykate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think feeding him a tube of sherbert heavily ladden with baking soda and washed down with a bottle of coke should see him perk up a bit.
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Coca-Cola and mentos. Enuff said.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Pork scratchings.

Jacobs Cream Crackers.It is impossible to eat three dry ones one after the other without taking a drink. Try it and you will see what I mean.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tripe

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No Thud. Tommo is right. You can't eat 3 Crackers without a drink. Rolling Eyes
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sellingrich

QUO: If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish, and he eats for a life time. UNQ..

And go against the mob and you sleep with the fishes--just ask Luca Brazzi.

@full auto JJMcQ--

Possum innards, fried sasquatch chitlins, jackalope pate', Rocky Mountain oysters, .etc. I'm reminded of a classic wall-poster from the early 1970s showing some skinny swami-type refugee from Bangladesh opening up a CARE package full of candy bars. I wish I still had it. Can't locate it on the net, but if you saw it, you never forgot it.

It fries MY gizzard to have these Bujumburam Camp orphans tell me that they are starving, but they sure have money to spend in the netcafe. Once or twice when I was told they hadn't eaten in 2-3 days I reminded them that food hadn't changed in that time, lobster and filet mignon still tastes the same.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
tripe

I second that. Surely the most horrific food ever.

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josh--

That or cow tongue..yecch..But it is useful at Christmas for postage stamps for cards..The mugus do like their cow-feet soup, so as disgusting as tripe seems--and it is--I'm sure it is eaten when possible in WestAf. They probably eat everything except 'the moo'.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One word. Spam

Mod edit, to turn your post into a link. Hope you don't mind, Mr. Mugu!---crash Wink

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gruel.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hemp 'energy' bars?

Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Mr. Mugu-- GREAT idea. Laughing

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just google the show Fear Factor, nuff said.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
419h8r
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol. Some cow penis and weasel nuts will be nice.

It is written in the scripture that " thou shall not suffer a witch to
live"
-Cpt Br1@n to Fr W1ll1@m C00per, expressing frustration that a fellow lad had chopped his dollar.
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jxd wrote:
Hemp 'energy' bars?

I wonder if those would last long enough for me to send to my pet? From what I hear about those you eat one and then you can't help eating the rest... due to those darn munchies. Laughing

Great ideas guys thanks!
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laxatives - just because he's in a refugee camp is no excuse not be regular Laughing
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yeah, chocolate ex lax. And Mayonnaise.

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm... I wonder if I'd be called a terrorist for sending mentos and diet coke over seas Twisted Evil . Throw the ex lax in with it... that could provide some very noxious and explosive fumes as well. Laughing

@ Jervis: No worries about the cow tongue, I will spare my pet the pleasure of having to eat that wonderful stuff by downing it over some nice wine. Laughing
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish, and he eats for a life time.

Well, teach a man to fish and he sits in a boat drinking beer and making up lies all day, but who am I to mess up a good saying?

Food you can send to your lad... this could be fun. Since crystal meth (tell him it's juice crystals) would probably maybe cause trouble with the law somewhere, I might not suggest it. See, water is the most important thing here. Decent water can be hard to find in parts of the world, which is why I suggest sending him some "instant water" tablets.

That's right. All you do it take one tablet, just add water and poof - instant water. Your mugu will be genuinely touched at your concern and generosity-ness. Might even send you a trophy pic.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Losst-J ^

QUO: Since crystal meth (tell him it's juice crystals) would probably maybe cause trouble with the law somewhere, UNQ..

IMHO your lad knows what meth is, the Axis invented it during WW2. And at the very least he knows of the inherent hassles involved when transporting any powdered substance across a border, even if it is Kool-Aid, alum, or baking soda..You would/could go to prison in several countries until you proved your innocence or paid off the authorities--or both.

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez Jervis, why do you think I made sure NOT to suggest it? You seem to know a lot about that particular substance and international distribution thereof. Is there something you're not telling us here? Sorry... couldn't resist.

But seriously folks,

Drugs (except for caffeine, nicotine, loud music, cold medication, spanish fly, and beer) are bad. Bad bad bad. So is trans-fat for that matter, so don't send your lads any trans fat either. Better just stick to instant water - and maybe some freeze-dried Colorado lobster for dessert. It's the latest thing. Comes in little cubes that look conspicuously sugar, but don't be fooled.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic