SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottery Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of the British Lottery scam letters. Replied to it, and got The Form. I sent back the form, unfilled out (see, I filled it out before I hit reply...silly me, teehee) and in response to their request for a driver's license or passport, I replied that I have neither, would a High School ID be all right. Stupid move on my part? Or clever?
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think only sending real info would be a stupid move. Lottery scams are easy to come by It'll be interesting to see how he replies to a 'highschooler'

I vote clever! Clever I say! Surprised

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes the lads aren't particularly keen on talking to people who seem to be young, largely because they don't think they'll have any money. As long as you let him know you've got cash he'll stay interested.

And remember, no information that could link him to you.

Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^ I tried something similar before awhile back but the lad lost interest straight away, maybe because he figured that I had no money, that I was baiting, or that I was just some kid who was messing around with him.

Make up excuses for not being able to send the info right away-- try and get him off script.

But now that you mentioned already that you were in high school, maybe you might try indicating that your parents are rich or something to that effect.

Since lotto lads are pretty much a dime a dozen--I get literally dozens on a daily basis, too much to keep track of-- if you lose this one, you can always move onto the next.
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool, thanks for the tips.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a lotto lad at the moment who I'm up to about 80 emails of conversation with. It's difficult to keep them away from the Western Union transaction, but even once you're there you have so many options to waste his time with.

My lad has totally given up on the idea of me transfering him any money now, and instead has asked me to send him laptops and cellphones as payment for opening the supposed bank account I need.

Cue courier modalities.

CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sometimes the lads aren't particularly keen on talking to people who seem to be young, largely because they don't think they'll have any money. As long as you let him know you've got cash he'll stay interested.

Very true. I'm working a double shift at The Hotdog Emporium to earn sufficient money to collect my winnings. We're exchanging daily emails as I keep him updated on my progress.

Another alternative of earning money (mentioned here somewhere) is to sell used underwear on Ebay to wealthy Jappanese businessmen, but your character would have to be female for this to work .... but I guess not necessarily.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
JDanielsTN
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I heard back from my lad, who told me to refill out the form. But, oops, silly me, I deleted it from my inbox. Now he'll have to resend it. Apparently this one's still on the hook. Wish me luck, guys.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If you do go down the kid route, you can always salvage it (if he's not keen on the idea) by introducing your parents to the bait. They usually have stacks of cash and don't know what to invest in Wink Laughing .

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Karl_Ranseier
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I play the kid modality regulary. Nice opportunities. Kids has no passports, so they cannot send it. I cannot send anything with WU because they keep asking for a passport, so I need a Bank account to send him the money.
My phone number does not work, because my mother has not paid the phone bill. Kids allways ask a lot of questions ...

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>There is nothing to stop you playing a rich middle aged businessman and still send him the high school ID, just make sure it is in a suitable form (blurred/unreadable) to ensure that it cannot be reused by the lad.

I once sent Mr Soludo my Cycling Proficiency certificate from school - see my siggy. Laughing It didn't prevent the bait moving forward.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't be bothered to fake an idea. They accepted a bus pass from me ... Which I never actually managed to send, fortunately they accepted it anyhow.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JackDtenn^

I have seen lottery baits wherein the lads are kept on the hook for several months....

And a tip of my hat indeed to those who can do that, because when I don't delete and do reply back I know it's doomed in short time. The lads have a lottery of 6 or 7 winning #s out of 100. The odds on that are more than there are people on the planet. So for them to tell me that there also are OTHER winners w/ the same #s too-- it gets me antagonistic.

But I do like to tell them how unlucky all those #s have been in my life [e.g #37--my wife died at that age, #82--nephew stole $82,000 from me--and so on] and that I would never have played them in a net-lottery.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic