SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CS-FUNDS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scambuster777
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone help me with this site http://www.cs-funds.com . Being the idiot I can be sometimes I feel for this guys scam and cahsed one of his cheques and requested more of them in the mail. Getting the new cheques I quickly realised this is a bunch of BS. My train of thought was as follows.

1. This guy will never send me 5000 in the mail. Then he did!
2. This cheque is fake ill never be able to cash it. The bank cashed it in about 30 seconds!

So I sent him his money through WU and kept my 10%. Then he sent two more cheques in the mail from the same name as before but the account number were altered on the cheques with little stickers. They were almost unaticable but i know they werent on the first one. So I decided to do some research on his ICQ number because its never this easy to make money. I have loads of information on this guy including his name and address city the works. I need to speak to someone who knows of this scam to bring this guy down and also to find out if I should turn myself into the cops or hope it blows over. I never cahsed the 2nd and third cheque. I removed the stickys on them wich reveal the real account numbers. Someone get back to me please.
DuraLex
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god, not that site again...

scambuster777, welcome to the forum. You're not the first to have fallen for that scam. I think I've seen at least three others. There's a thread on the forum which deals with this particular scam. Site in question has been hosted over at various domains over the internet, it actually is a database out of 2004 (check post dates and times. all are made by one guy). Many have been brought down so far, but new ones keep popping up.

This is the thread I meant. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=114551
Read it, it's the main thread for this particular scam.

I think it might not be needless to say that:
- The forum, and everything around it is created by one guy.
- The check will bounce, if it hasn't bounced already.
If you're looking for help, it might be advisable to visit one of the support groups, http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=116700
http://www.scamvictimsunited.com/

If you have indentifying information, PM it to a moderator. We've been after this bastard for months
. It's not unlikely that this information is the private information of another one of his victims, though.

Quote:
I should turn myself into the cops or hope it blows over. I never cahsed the 2nd and third cheque. I removed the stickys on them wich reveal the real account numbers. Someone get back to me please.

I thake it that the guy knows your real private information. While the chance of something happening to you is almost hypothetical (i.e. very very very small), it would be good to contact law enforcement with whatever information you might have.

"stupid job baiter. rot for hell demon scum"-Danny the Internet Hitman
"Listen to me mr , you have also insulted mr personalty and you have also misspelled mr name , am nor santana,santodo my name is prof charles soludo."
Visit the Duralex Internet Experience. Baits and tutorials go here.
Big thanks to JMRazor for the orange title!
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you have surmised, the cheques are fake or stolen. The one you deposited WILL bounce, and the bank WILL reverse the credit and take the full amount of the cheque out of your account. This will not "blow over".

I suggest that you PM (private message) all the information that you have to one of the moderators (the folks whose names are in green at the bottom of the index page). I also suggest that you head over to our sister site, scamwarners.com (banner at the top of this page), where the members are very experienced with this type of scam and can advise you better on your next steps.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+1 to the above posts. The check you've cashed will bounce eventually once they find out it's counterfeit (this can take up to a month when working with smaller or offshore banks, but normally this process takes 7-10 days). When that happens they will deduct that money from your account and if that puts you in the red they will come after you for the rest.

Go to the police and the bank with all the information you have right now, including the additional checks you were sent. Cooperate. Once in a blue moon the bank will credit the amount of the check and absorb the loss, but 9 times out of 10 you'll have to eat it. DO NOT try to cover your tracks. If you close the account or move money out of that bank, it looks very suspicious and you could find yourself facing fraud charges yourself. Cooperate and both the bank and law enforcement will be far more likely to think you're just another scam victim.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for info poeple. I need a moderator to PM me so I can reply back with this guys address, phone number, city, and real name. I found this info by collecting various bits of info that matched up. This guy isnt perfect and has made mistakes revealing himself. As for what I should do. Im freaked. If my account gets screwed by the bank I wont be able to pay any of my bills, ill loose my car my house everything. I live pay to pay. This sucks!!!!!!!!
scambuster777
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bank account is now negitave the amount of the cheque this guy wrote me.
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry you got taken, scambuster777. As I said, you should go over to scamwarners.com so the staff can try to assist you. It may be possible to work something out with your bank, but its best to be prepared when you go speak to them.

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka

Naked Mod pics!
star
scambuster777
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to be instramental in taking this guy down. I have a plan! Someone please direct me to the group already working on this project.
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you haven't already, speak to your bank IMMEDIATELY! Speak to law enforcement IMMEDIATELY!!

Cover your own back first. Take all corrsepondence with you to prove you were a victim of a scam.

All other infromation should be dealt with by a Moderator. Eg Lotta, Scam patroller, Don etc. They will guide you safely as to what your next course of action should be.

Do not go after this guy on your own, however pissed off you are. He has your real life information. Speak to the people I've mentioned ASAP and take it from there.

Good luck.

Pretty Rose

pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WhoIs Info:

Domain Name:cs-funds.com

Registrant:
xiaowen
No.12 chang'an road

Administrative Contact:
grim wen
xiaowen
No.12 chang'an road
beijing Beijing 100001
China
tel: 86 010 3490394
fax: 86 010 3240934
[email protected]

Technical Contact:
grim wen
xiaowen
No.12 chang'an road
beijing Beijing 100001
China
[email protected]

Billing Contact:
grim wen
xiaowen
No.12 chang'an road
beijing Beijing 100001
China
[email protected]

Registration Date: 2007-06-21
Update Date: 2007-07-06
Expiration Date: 2008-06-21

Primary DNS: ns1.kvs-profit.com 212.17.67.205
Secondary DNS: ns2.kvs-profit.com 219.112.167.61

Is it possible to get the site shut down?

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We'd love to, but its on a botnet and the nameservers are owned by the scammers. Add to that the fact that the registrar is in China, and you have a site thats very tough to kill.

Naked Mod pics!
star
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god, this motherf***er again...

I think we tried maybe 5 or 6 times to shut down this guy (compare the WHOIS to that of www.lvs-money.com), but NOTHING!

Excuse my earlier language...but I would have to recommend going to the bank and explaining what happened, to cover yourself like the others said.

EDIT: lvs-money looks dead actually...hmm

Join me in fighting scammer banks! Click here and run the Lad Vampire now!

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony

Last edited by H4rry B4lzack on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
scamf18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Also, contact the RCMP. I assume it's the same vermin from Ontario, Canada
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Addendum to my earlier post, it seems that either I or all of us as a group managed to finally kill lvs-money.

So, I'm wondering if anyone thinks we should try and kill this one? Smile

"AS I AM WRITING YOU THIS MAIL MIDNIGHT HERE I FEEL LIKE MAKING HOT LOVE TO YOU." - Shocked

I love my pony Smile

pony
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work! guys on finally getting lvs-money down. Unfortunately Supplier has many other websites like: www.fi-money.net
www.chi-profit.com
www.cs-funds.com
www.gm-funds.com
www.kfl-payment.com
scamf18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The websites have been reported.
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You sent the abuse for all of them? nice! Smile

I'll send along a few when I get to an actual computer in a bit

I love my pony Smile

pony
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

scamf18 wrote:
The websites have been reported.

Just because I'm nosey... Laughing
Whom did you report them to, the hosts or registrars?

Naked Mod pics!
star
scamf18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right now, I've reported the websites to the RECOL section of the RCMP and the email company (Safe-mail.net)
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could report 'em to the registrar if you like, SF Smile

I love my pony Smile

pony
scamf18
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a good plan H4rry B4lzack, I usually go through the authorities first, then email/ISP, then registrar. Asides from Dutch and German, my language capabilities are limited. Forget Asian languages! Cool
H4rry B4lzack
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey, I never said I could SPEAK chinese Wink

www.freetranslation.com Very Happy

I love my pony Smile

pony
spambegone2000
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="hawkharoldson"]Good work! guys on finally getting lvs-money down. Unfortunately Supplier has many other websites like:

www.fi-money.net
www.chi-profit.com
www.cs-funds.com
www.gm-funds.com
www.kfl-payment.com[/quote]

You can add td-capital.com to the list.

It's really too bad that we can't search the whois db on the name of the registrant since he seems to use the exact same info over and over.
hawkharoldson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed the www.kfl-payment.com website is in constant change. Today Aug 15 it is linked to www.itn-funds.com and it has gotten dozens of new members today alone. The majority of them seem to be from Canada.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

www.cs-funds.com appears to have gone down Very Happy

Others are still working though Evil or Very Mad

Does anyone have a phone number for this loser or is it all arranged via email?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic