SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Surprised

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tamara
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never new a site llke this existed. I have been baiting two scammers for a few months now and I finally contacted the FBI after I thought I had enough info to catch them. All they told me to do was file a complaint if I had been scammed but I was't scammed I was playing. However with the info this site has given me I realize that I did make one big mistake and that was to give them most of my correct info. I never thought about them actually coming after me. This site has opened my eyes to what not to do. As far as scamming I was scammed myself a few years ago with checks that I received in the mail and when I took them to the bank I figured the bank would know if the checks were ligit, apparently they did not know until after they had cashed them for me and since then I have been really careful. Now I have been scammed by the company I used to work for. When I went out on medical leave in April someone has been fraudulenty putting money into mine and my boyfriend checking account. I only ever looked at the emails from the bank with the balance and we spent the money. Now the bank and my ex company are looking into this to see how it happened and once again I will be paying back money. It seems that there are scams all over the place and almost no place is safe anymore. I am even considering never having a checking account again because even the banks don't keep you safe. But I do look forward to baiting more scammers to keep other safe. I am very thankful to the person who contacted me, I am not sure how they found me but I am glad they did.

Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see that you have made it here. There is lots of information on the forum here that can help you out, in other words read the stickies. You might think of signing up for a mentor they are a huge help. I think the most important thing though is have fun and bait safe Smile

Edit: Thought I would add, sense you have been a victim Sad, that you might want to check out ScamWarners. They are a victim support group and a lot of people from here help there also.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
HellRyder
Pale Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater Smile

[*] Sign up for a mentor -- Click here
[*] Read the stickies
[*] Bait safe
[*] Don't feed the trolls

You may want to go to Scam Warners and tell the story about you being scammed. It may benefit others by teaching them to be careful.

United Kingdom x2 United States x2 Nigeria
Mortar 's
Closed lad accounts 's

Pith Helmet ARK: Tamale (Ghana) - Porto Novo (Benin): "it is a Hollywood movie"

Get your ninja sword and throwing stars here
NO MENTOR & NEW TO BAITING? Here's how to do it!
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

please break up your post as it hard to read and understand
your posting.

welcome to eater

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater.

To paraphrase remmy, paragraphs are good. It makes it easier to digest your post(s).

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Tamara Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tamara.
Sorry to hear about your experience with scammers. As you learn more about scambaiting you'll sadly learn that you're not unique - many, many people fall for their scams.

Banks are safe enough from scammers (or should be) as long as you never post your bank details on the internet.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic