SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Filling in Forms

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've finally convinced my lad that I just can't help him without the proper company finance release forms being filled out with a verification photograph.

How long does this usually take? Its been several days and I haven't heard from him. Surely he wouldn't give up now! What have been your experiences with delays while filling in forms or taking photographs?

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I've had a lot of lads promise to send me forms and taken several days to do it and then after all that, simply find another reason to delay (usually they want money to pay for printing or something crazy like that). And it simply carries on like this over and over until weeks later, still nothing.

Lads like to procrastinate, and they are very lazy. They will eventually do it, but it will take some effort on your part and some patience. Keep prodding and keep showing them that you are also making an effort (eg "I have spent all week organising all the paperwork for the transfer and have paid all the fees to my bank").
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent out a few 'customer-wide' emails using BCCs so he can't see it's only to him where I mentioned the current aid donation period is coming to a close. That should light a fire under him if he can grasp the concept.

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the end your objective is to waste as much time as possible and keep the bait going as long as possible, so delays are fine. Just don't let him forget about them. If you're impatient then give him a date that they need to be filled in by (say the end of the month for tax purposes) and that should give him a bit of a hurry up.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem I find is that it comes back to the same thing, they are bloody lazy.

If you set deadlines, most will miss them. This doesn't mean you shouldn't set them, you should, but expect to be disappointed. The delays are good in some respects because it keeps the bait going longer, therefore theoretically wasting more time but I've found that when they have some forms to fill out the emails simply become short "i can't do it" whingeing from the lad and unless he is actually filling them out, they're not wasting their time no you at all.

So I would love to hear from more experienced baiters about how to get lads to comply and fill out forms when they put up a lot of resistance?
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a hugely experienced baiter, but I've managed to get lazy lads to fill in forms eventually through persistence. Keep on stressing the importance of this form, that there's no alternative to filling in this form, that the whole transaction depends on the form being filled out correctly. Dangle some money in front of them (I'll be able to process your payment AS SOON AS you've filled this form in) and so on.

It's also generally a good idea not to have too many silly questions on the form. Even though it's fun to see what answers they come up with, sometimes they twig that something strange is happening.

PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes all you can do is be patient. Perhaps tell him the available funds decreases after a specific date due to accounting or tax reasons. The forms are necessary to reserve the funds. I often site Sarbanes-Oxley and even go as far as to provide a Wiki link to make it sound more legitimate. Another approach is to use an ASEM showing that you paid someone else as soon as forms and a verification photo were received.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
jxd
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PRS Girly Girl wrote:
Another approach is to use an ASEM showing that you paid someone else as soon as forms and a verification photo were received.

Already did that. Awesome I'm glad other people use that technique too. Hopefully successfully. Wink

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a point to remember jxd.

Your failures enable you to learn and sharpen up your techniques. No need to be discouraged by them.

I still get plenty of failures, but situations that had me stumped or caused me to waste MY time at the start of my baiting life, I deal with by simple techniques I learned through experience, and asking for suggestions from other baiters and reading the forums. Some of the ideas are so simple, they are brilliant.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Lord Nelson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I found a great way to light a fire under them is to introduce a
dolla chopper mugu.

1. Open a yahoo account, email yourself from it along the lines
that the you (as the mugu) are taking over the transaction
on behalf of your "partner" - the real mugu

2. From your original baiting accout reply to yourself and cc
the lad on it so he now thinks he has been chopped.

If mugus smell real money then they wake up pronto, even more
so if they fear a chop.

If you play it right, you can even convince them that you are a
real mugu/oga and that gets really interesting sometimes ...
It's also good to fake the email addy, then the lad thinks his
account has been hacked.

Cheers

LN

"FUCK Y " click. - skype hangup call #250 to Ranti Smile

My late father was among the few blacks-Zimbabwe rich farmers murdered in cold blood by the KILLER SQUERDS

Michael you jumped in to my life and destroyed it.

fuck to you and you Bush sheet

LOOK THE INSULT FROM YOU IS GETTING OUT OF HAND
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LN is completely right, I have been working a lad for months even led him to think his money got chopped, he wasn't quiet buying it and got real lazy and disinterested so I woke him up by sending him an e-mail from someone called ony_obo, to which he begged to be let in:-

"LISTEN GUY!
IT MI DAT CHOP UR MONEY DIS MUGU BI MINE. MI HACKIN SYSTEM 4 MONTHS NOW, EM BI SO STUPID BCOS EM TINK HIS SATTALITE BI SECURE.
NOW U LAIN DIS U GO OK?"

He replies straight away,

"Obubi,

I give you hand ooooo, naw me me hail pass, i beg whichlevel now, abeg make you put me for line, i use God name begyou.

your brother"

and later:-

"Dear Obo,

I beg i want make we work together, please you fitcredit maga creditcard, i get one client wey give me her credit cardinformation her credit naw from for Bank of America."

I replied with:-

"HABA! I NO LET U WORK WIT ME O!, ME MONEY DON COME BUT DIS NO BI DA BETTA DEY FOR OKRA SOUP FOR U. DIS OYIBO WAD WELL-WELL HE PAY $19,500 SOFAR, I NO OVERSPEED. BRODA MAYBI REMEMBER ME LATER I GIVE U WAKA PASS OK?"

For those that don't understand fully that last reply it roughly means:

What the FUCK! I work alone pal, My payday has arrived but there is nothing in it for you. This white man is loaded and is an easy touch. I am not going to work him too quickly, remind me later and I will maybe cut you in for a walk-on part.

As the mark, I have since contacted him loads of times, just to test him, true to his word he hasn't replied to me once, he has sent a few more to Ony Obo, just to stay in touch.

Not really sure how I am going to play this one out but I am sure that Ony Obo will contact him and maybe arrange a joint safari? who knows? lol

So bottom line is: Yeah always keep a dolla chopper up your sleeve, it kind of tends to wake them up and you can use them in various ways.

I will make sure that you burn in Hell., Trust Me.
Barrister Fortune
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic