SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For our UK friends...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much point flushing the loo if your house is underwater and the sewers are overflowing anyway - you may as well use a bucket and chuck it out of the window. If you think water causes damage, just wait until the flood recedes and you are left with a thick layer of unspeakable filth covering everything. Been there, done that Shocked

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
FireWyrm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
... and saying they couldn't flush the loo. Half the world never have fresh clean water, and a loo will flush quite happily on flood water, which there seems to be a lot of.

We had a bucket for years due to a broken thingy in the cistern. My next door neighbour (a plumber moonlighting as a copper) came in to size up some other work (we had some money by then) and asked to use the facilities. I duly pointed out the ammenities. He looked at me in my extremely gravid state, looked at the ammenities and went away. 20 minutes later he was back with a replacement thingy and fixed it himself saying a woman in my state shouldnt be having to use our jury-rigged system. I couldnt decide whether to be embarrassed or extremely grateful. I could have hugged him but it did teach me that you dont need a thingy to flush the loo. A bucket works just as well. I'd be a wiz come the end of the world. Too many people take things that dont matter for granted. I feel sorry for the people flooded out of course, but not those complaining that their electric toothbrush wont work because the electric is off. I had candles in the cupboard for years just in case the electricity went off and its not the first time I've used a camping stove kettle on a gas ring for hot water to wash in because the power was off. In fact, when we did eventually get an electric kettle, I nearly put it on the stove more than once.

"SCHOOLS FOR THE DEAF/DUMPS" - Frank
"I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment" - Victoria
PLEASE IGNORE ANY FURTHER MESSAGE FROM CHARLES OR WHATEVER FOR GOODNESS SAKE.!!! - FRANK AGAIN
so how do you want me to beat trust in you now??? (I think I've annoyed him - Frank again)

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic