SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I only hope this is true

View next topic
View previous topic

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your satlite phone is not working properly and it is wasting my credit card. iam waiting for your response inline with your direct telephone nos.

It's a K7 number but he has never left a message. He has complained about the answering service so I can only hope he is telling the truth.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like you need to make a nice long answering machine greeting. Great to hear someone complaining about the money! Wink

"I was brought up in a motherless babies home"

"I have the Consignment Code here with me which I will send to you and without this Code no Human Being can open that Box"

pony pony EmailParser pony pony
Ponies taste like cyanide and happiness.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, hopefully he isn't using a *stolen* credit card. But then again, every small charge he makes is one better chance of it getting caught before he goes and makes some huge charge that would wipe out the victim I guess.

And it *is* nice to hear them complain Cool

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well whatever he's using, he's NOT using it to scam someone else. That's a good thing.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone got an idea of what it costs the lads to ring a K7 phone on voicemail. I have a couple of heavy breathers annoying my sales representative about twice a day, usually about 3 minutes a time. I hope it is outrageously expensive. I think they want a cheque cashed and returned!

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
TheGreatOok
CATBINGO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Same here Affer, but I dont mind as long as they wasting time on me and not a real vic.

@Harrya - you never know if that is true or not, but I believe one of the stickies says if you can't easily verify it as truth then it is a lie. For example if a lad says it is Tuesday, check the calender and then check it again. We can only hope that it is true but I am guessing a lie.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFAIK, the charges for calling a K7 number from overseas are similar to what they would be calling a US landline. A several minute recording of a ringing tone makes a good answering machine greeting.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ My K7 greets the lad with "Thanks for calling (xyz)! If you know your party's extension, please enter it now". Short pause, then "To speak with x, press 1; to speak with y, press 2; to speak with z, (my vic) press 3; to leave a message, press # and begin speaking after the tone; otherwise please hold for an available party." Of course, only dead air follows any choice and the lad keeps the line open while waiting for a result. Twisted Evil

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic