SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Los Angeles Scammer waiting for your call.

View next topic
View previous topic

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know U.S. based baiters would just love to use their free nights and weekend minutes talking to a scammer based in the US. I've just called him, he seems very proper and has a slight British accent.

Please bait safely. PM me if you hit it off intellectually and want his email address.
Quote:
Attention Please,
I am Peter Kalu The Custom Officer From Ghana West Africa, As you know, I have giving your two boxes to Diplomat Major General Collins Egwu For Delivery, So Now he just called me that he have arrive Los Angeles California with your two Consignment boxes, Bout at the moment he is in Los Angeles International Airport, In California, So he told me that before he can leave the airport to your place of delivery that he will have to get a pass certificate for the airport authority to let him leave with your funds without any problem, So I have ask for the amount the Document is cost for me to get it from the presidency office over here in Accra Ghana, There told me that is cost $1,100 U.S Dollar, So The Diplomat told me to tell you to if you want him to leave the airport to your place for the delivery that you shod send the money to me in Accra so that I can get the Document and send it to him, So if you are ready to send the money here is the name of my Assistance that you will use to send the money true Western Union To Accra Ghana, send with this name ( EFE KOLO ) And get back to me with the Western Union info, Second Here is the Diplomat contact in Los Angeles California,
Email; major**[email protected],
Phone number; 213 363 5687,
So he told me that you can call him to me shod that he is there in California, So I wait for you to get back to me with the payment of the 1,100 Dollar for the Pass Certificate,So I wait for you to get back to me, Please reply me at my private email address; peter***[email protected], You can call me for more information,
+233 275 370 456,
Peter Kalu,
Custom Officer.

Quote:

(213) 363-5687
Type: Land LineProvider: Digitcom ServicesLocation: Los Angeles, CA

Due to number portability, some numbers have been transferred to a new service provider.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
419weasel
The great and powerful Princess Mooshka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy I'm on it!!!

EDIT: He's eating dinner and didn't like Minge's questions.. Laughing

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"The line is currently out of service"

But it sure sounds fake.

Can you say "Twiggy"!

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
SlayerFaith
"Loves her joy stick"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sellingrich wrote:
"The line is currently out of service"

Yup, fake as hell. Guess he didn't appreciate the attention. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, I will try him again very early tomorrow morning. I'll continue the email bait by telling his man in Ghana that he must not be serious as his line is not in service.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Connie--

According to www.reversephonedirectory.com. the phone is a wireless.

According to www.numberwiki.com : And this a very useful info source--

Listing for phone number (213) 363-5687
CA - core of downtown Los Angeles business district, including Chinatown, Echo Park, Westlake, most of Koreatown

Essentially neighborhoods of various ethnicities wherein nobody attracts too much suspicion and does not call the LAPD routinely to report shady characters. My guess however is that your lad General Collins Egwu has a Compton connection, I've gone that route before, same name too. Apparently his wireless provider is based in downtown LA but I'm certain he doesn't reside there.

If you need some California-based phone #s for yourself on this that go nowhere and cost the lads some naira, PM me. Glad to help.

cheerz--jervis T.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone else find the recording on the line “being temporary out of service” a bit odd?
It sounded to me as if the lad recorded the message himself, then disabled voicemail.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Ghost^

I must admit that spending a dime on calling any mugu is not in my sphere of life. Too much mazuma to waste on them. I do not own a cel-phone. And never will. I know of the Seattle connection Vm-link but haven't gone there either. I have access to enough fake phone #s to feel comfortable with not only frustrating the lads but getting them to call back again and again, costing them naira.

My guess is that to make such a call you are in North America...If so, PM me and I can provide you some relevant USA phone #s to use as your own.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
419weasel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok.. I couldn't pull the link to this file due to technical difficulties.

Here it is:

http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/mingevslalad.mp3

Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
spending a dime on calling any mugu is not in my sphere of life

Try this
http://www.bored.com/dialpeople/index.php

Purple Flower
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What kind of customer service is this?

Another great phone call from Minge Merkins. Laughing

Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gordon--

I'm familiar with bored.com, it's a font of info.

The link you provided to free calls however has one fatal flaw from the get-go:
QUO: Enter a friend or family members' phone number in the form below..UNQ

I'm disinclined to provide that info to any website, even moreso to potentially make 'friends/family' vulnerable to who-knows-what? Maybe it is a legit helpful web offering, but you can bet the farm that somewhere someone is making note of what phone #s you willingly provided, and any relevant info in the up-to-400-word message you type in as well.

Not worth the risk. I'll spend the dough to call those who matter to me. As it is, it costs me about $1.10 first hour--and less after-- to call anywhere in the USA when I do make a call--and that's rare of me too. My net access 24/7 costs me about 70cents a day.

419weasel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Going back on topic....

I've tried calling him several more times, and I get the same bogus recording.. It's his voice alright.. Maybe I should try calling him when he's actually awake.. Laughing

Mc Fry

Lad Quotes
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks weasel I knew I wasn’t just imagining that was a bogus recording.

Could he be using something like this

Oh and I just checked, line is still out of service.

Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:

Here it is:
http://www.3eyehost.com/audio/mingevslalad.mp3

Quite the rude lad. He needs to be fired.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^jervis

Sorry, didn't try it, just was given the shortcut. I should've known there was no free lunch here.. Laughing

Purple Flower

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic