SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newbie here - joined three days ago......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DeezeGuysIzDumb
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just stopped laughing now.
In case anybody is wondering what website is the funniest on the entire internet, this is it.

Anyway - what a great site. GREAT site. I was thinking about baiting these morons....er..... "Mr. Emmy Jones" and I didn't even realize this website existed. So I sent him a little note
***THIS COULD BE CONSTRUED AS DIRTY BY SOME. THAT'S MY DISCLAIMER***

Let me know what you think. Is this good? Do I need work (I AM a newbie after all) Did you laugh? That's the key....

Quote:
Now while I cannot recall this specific transaction that you reference ("due to my effort") I certainly understand that it happened. I frequently assist those in need after my inheritance. You see - you can't take it with you so why not help? At any rate, I am of course excited to recieve the $750,000 as currently times are tough and I can hardly put food on the table for my 12 kids. Please respond in a timely fashion to confirm reciept of this email and to further instruct me on how to procure these much needed funds.
Thank you
Heyward

Hey - that worked. Got another email the very next morning with instructions! I can't wait. I just got a house and really need the money. This morning's reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Emmy:
Thank you again for your contacting me in a timely fashion. As previously stated, I am excited to embark on such
a humanitarian journey as thus. Unfortunately you have contacted me in a dire straight. You can't get money for nothing.
Having said that - the truth is I am currently in the hospital recovering from my groinal growth Anomaly . I went from being
horrifically Irish down there to horsehung in about a week. While the end result is quite dramatic and thusly enjoyable, I am
still recovering from the hugeness of the anomaly. This process should take another few weeks, but I hope to use this
newfound largeness for other employment pursuits. I will discuss that in later correspondence.
You asked for some personal information of which I am scantly sure I should provide in it's entirety at this point.
When I meet face-to-face with Mrs. Selma Ward (Is she married?) I can provide her with all the pertinant information required.
I am sure you can understand, as there are people in this world that would prey on the stinking rich like me. This has forced me
into a state of exile from which I emerge only for the truly needy. And hot dogs. I like hot dogs.
Please correspond with my earstwhile lawyer du-joir, the esteemed Philip McCrackin. Phil McCrackin will reply to you from this
current address from this point forward. When the confidence I have in his reporting is efficient, I will provide Selma with the
information that she needs.
Thank you.
Heyward Jablomie

I'm sure I need work, but it's a start. I think a photo of the Munsters or Adams Family is in my near future.... Twisted Evil
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater.

Read up as much as you can in the stickies and get yourself a mentor if you feel that you would like a bit of help.

In the meantime, your opening letters are good, but I'm afraid that the lad probably won't even bother reading them. The lad works to a script. What he does is send you a standard copy and paste until you get deeper into the scam. Anything you send him for the first couple of emails is just likely to be given a quick glance and then passed over. Because of this, it's always best to keep your first few emails short and sweet. Always remember that you want the scammer to do the work and the running around - not yourself.

My advice to you, is to play your first couple of baits straight. Pretend to be a genuine victim and that way you'll get a feel for how the lads work. Understanding the tactics of the enemy is always a great advantage. If you try and go full on at the lad, the chances are that he will drop you pretty quickly.
Caress him. Stroke him. Nurture him. Build trust between your pet and yourself. Then you can beat the shit outta him. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome DeezeGuysIzDumb at the eater, joined three days ago, looks to me a bit later, from this point even in my future Laughing
Report yourself to the help forum and ask for a mentor in the threat there.
Read all the sticky's and report for duty tomorrow O700 for first asignment at the Mods headquarter, you're a baiter now son! Laughing
Welcome and don't mind me, just have fun and bait safe

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome DGID.

"Just stopped laughing now." Continue reading thru the site and you'll get started right back up! Laughing

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic