SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Presenting potential future wife #1....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's been fun and is continuing. So far I've gotten a picture and a fake passport featuring what appears to be the same girl--and she's really cute!!

Dearest One.

My name is Queen Albert, the only Daugter of Dr Albert from Republic of Cote D'Ivoire.
I know it is normal and natural for you to wonder why I contacted for assistance in this transaction when we have not met each other before, I am pleading that you be patient with me because I have no choice than to do what I am doing now since it is the only way out of this problem I found myself based on the fact that most times in life, One must confide in another Person to survive,

I therefore decided to contact you to find a solution to my problem irrespective of the fact that we never knew each other, please do not misunderstand me since a journey of hundred miles starts with a step, I am therefore begging you to accept me with an openheart and mind, it is the situation I found myself that made me to contact you
and ask for your assistance.

I am contacting you to assist me transfer the Sum of US$7,500.000.00 I inherited from my Late Father which he made from the sale of Crude Oil and Coco Business for investment in your Company under your Management while I continue my education because my education stopped abruptly due to the death of my Father. My mother died after giving birth to me, so I never knew my mother. Behold, my only hope and courage in life which was my father was brutally killed by unknown assasins.

Many thanks to you if you can help me as I would compensate you with a good percentage of the money which is negotiable after the money has been successfully transferred and confirmed into your account.

Please contact me immediately you receive this messagethrough this email address if you are interested. [email protected]

Thanks and God Bless you abundantly.

Yours Respectfully,

With lots of love

Queen.

Dear Queen,

Are you really a queen? Is your brother Prince Albert? Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

In all seriousness, I'll help you out of my sense of kindness towards spurious sycophants like yourself. By the way, sorry to hear about your mom dying after giving birth to you; I can't really imagine that because both my parents died before even conceiving me. That's why I became a servant of the Divine Bifurcated Serpent, because I'm so special.

Anyway, send me an email and let me know how I can become an anathema to your needs. Any documentation you have on the matter would also be helpful.

Your new best friend,

The Right Reverend Sirius Jones, DDBS,
Church of the Divine Bifurcated Serpent
http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/home

Dearest One,

Thank you so much for responding to my message and understanding my situation.

Frankly speaking, your response has given me a relief of mind in my search for an honest person that will understand my situation and assists me with his entire mind.

Before I proceed, let me briefly introduce myself. My full name : Miss. Queen Edward was born date 21th june, 1985 and Profession:Student. I stopped school due to the sudden death of my parents and civil war in my country.

Please can you permit me to call you What?.Dad,Uncle, Brother,Husband because l do not have any other parents on earth now and can you tell me about yourself, in such way, like
Your full name.......................
Your telephone number with your country code number ......................for oral disscusion
Your fax number.............................
Your residence address..................to fax you the legal certificate that covers the money in the bank
Your profession..................
Your current age............................

As l receive yourpersonal information, l will give you the contact of the bank so you will contact them direct as know their requirement to transfer money outside to your bank account in your country.

From my heart l promise you 15% of the total money in question and 5% for compensation of any expenses you may made or incur during the transferring of the money out of the bank here in abidjan Cote d'lvoire West Africa.

As you might have known this needs trust, sincereness and better understanding so that we will be able to achieve our aim. For your information there is no risk involved in this transaction, the money legally belongs to me. I assured you free and safety in this project and l will open up all my mind to you for you well understand of my mind and my predicament now.

Please l want you to assure and ressured me that you will not open this project to anybody within you to avoid people being aware of the money and me too as l will come to meet you in your country.

Thanks and God bless You,

Wait to read from you again

Sincerely

Miss Queen Edward.

Wait a minute...wasn't her name Queen Albert when we started this? Hmmmm.......

Dear Queen Edward,

Here is the information you have asked from me:

Your full name.......................The Reverend Sirius Jones
Your telephone number with your country code number ......for oral disscusion......I don't have a phone here; maybe we can find another way to get oral with each other
Your fax number.............................no fax
Your residence address..................#41 Penguin Lane, McMurdo, Anarctica
Your profession..................Missionary and penguin herder
Your current age............................41

As you now see, I live in a very remote place, and can only reach the outside world through email.

I have a request. In your next email, would you please send some pictures of yourself? I always feel more comfortable writing letters to people when I know what they look like.

Yours in Bifurcation,

Dearest Reverend Sirius Jones,

Good Day, l pray that you will remain blessed in the name of our Creator for your sincerity to me by showing responsible of a honest man by giving me all your personal details for my indentification of you and as l received your personal details ,l have develop much confidence of relaibility in you now.

Am 100% ready to open all my mind to you in order to finalize the project within seven working days and l will forward to you the covering documents of the consignment that the security company issued to my late father on the day of the depositing the consignment in the security company custody here.

Could you re-assured me that you will not discuss the project with any person around you ,please keep the project very top secret within yourself please to avoid any person you tell to be after the money, or you or me as l come over your country to stay with you and go back to school.

Here is the information of the money in the bank.

Bank Name:African Lead Bank
Bank Account Operated:Suspense Account
Account Nnumber: 114-86742-8644,
Date of Deposit: 12 March 2006,
Depositor Name: Mr.Albert Edward " that's my late father's name"
Amount Deopsited:US $7.5 M.

Contact the Bank with this information of the money and ask them their procedures to transfer themoney out from their custody to your bank in you country

Here is the Contact of the bank.

BANK CONTACT

Bank Name: African Lead Bank
36 Rue 01 Bp Pletau Abidjan,
Abidjan Cote D'lvoire,
West Africa.
Email: [email protected]
Email; [email protected]
Tel:+225 21 37 04 71
Fax:+225 21 56 48 79
Director: Sir Neul Hook.

As you contact the Bank with the money information, Please send your banking information to the Bank for transferring the money into your Bank Account.

Introduce yourself to them as my late father business partner and aslo my guardian in position to receive the money deposited by my late father in their bank custody here.

Waiting to hear from you that you have contact the Bank.

Thanks and Remain Blessed, Please send to me your picture as i do to you for ldatification.

Yours Sincerely,

Queen

[/url]http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/2[url][/url]

Told ya she was hot!!

Dearest Queen Irwin,

Thank you for your kind email. As few people as there are here in Antarctica, it is always good to receive anything from the outside world. But to receive a letter from such a beautiful young woman.....you are easily the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I hope we can put together a long intimate relationship when we finally meet.

I hope you are still planning to come to America when this is over. If you will, I will take time off from my missionary work here to be with you. I am trying to find out the requirements that the US Department of Homeland Security for you to be free to come; I will let you know when I have an answer.

You asked for my picture, so I am attaching it. Please, when you see it, remember that I am a holy man, the High priest of the Divine Bifurcated Serpent and a Wielder of the Sacred Flame of Tig Gtaw. As such, I am required to wear the many badges of my high office on my flesh. Some people find my appearance frightening, but I have trust in you to be obtuse enough to accept me as I am.

Please respond soon. And if you can Please send me more pictures of your loveliness. I want to hang them on the walls of my priest cell here in McMurdo.

Yours in Bifurcation,

[/url]http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/reverendsiriusjones[url]

More to come....[/url]

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh......seems like my appearance is more than she can handle....Damn it all!! Laughing

Dearest Reverend Sirius Jones,

Thanks for your mail and your picture,Infact freaking speaking ,l am scared on looking the picture and your website.Please are you assuring me that you will not harm me? Please could you send me your full personal picture please.Why do you draw those mark on your face?Please explain much of yourself to me please to enables my mind to comes down where you are?

Yes, Sincerely, l agreed to come to US on your behalf as the money transfer into your Bank Account and to stay with you of all my life.Please could you tell me the aspect of profitable ventures that you will invest the money that will avoid loss because all my hope in life today is on the money,Eventually, l loss the money l will commit sucide because l no morefurther for me again.

I could advise you now, not to contact the HOME SECURITY now until the conclussion of the transferring of the money in your Bank Account in US.As the money transfer and you receive the money in your Bank Account,You will then withdraw some money and send to me here to process my travelling papers to join you there.

Please have you contact the bank??.If you have not do that WHY? Please for fast conclussion of the project kindly contact the bank as you receive this mail today.For l have gave you all the information relating the money and the bank contact,No need again for you to delay in contacting them.

Get me inform as you contact the Bank.In hearing from you againwith your full personal picture and that you have contact the Bank , l will forward you few of my pictures.

Thanks and Remain Blessed,

Yours Sincerely,

Queen.

Sad Sad Sad Okay....if that's how you feel......

My Beloved,

It hurts my soul to know you are scared of me. As I told you, the markings on my flesh are required by my Church as a sign of self-sacrifice and servitude to the Divine Bifurcated Serpent. Please do not fear me; I am a peaceful man, a holy man of a peaceful church that teaches the True Nature of All Things Great and Small. Please visit our website and see that this is so.

If you do decide that fear me, I will not waste your time any more. I will wish you well through your life, and hope that you find someone special to spend your life and your fortune with since you will not spend it with me. I will simply go back to my missionary work, and tend to my herds, and think of you always.

Yours in Bifurcation,

Let's see if this little honey comes back strong.......more later.

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

Morrison "Big Mo" Ibekwe

I have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine.

Saheed Djabal
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic