SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

This mugu wants to kill me. Now to make him crap his pants!

View next topic
View previous topic

Pandariffic
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The letter for this bait has been taken from this published scambait.

Mugu: blue
Me: red

Hello Dear, I am Mr robert brown the only man seer from london living in usa I am a murderer. i was been paid to kill you and you family by one of your friend’s and the date has come . my colleagues has been in your state right now keeping eye’s on everystep’s you move but on my searching about your contact email information i find out your email and due to the love i have with your family i decided to inform you about it before going any forward with my boy’s. Do get back to me as soon as possible if you have anything to say about this ,so that i will give all their informations. Thanks, robert brown, email: [email protected] the seer, killer, saver and damager.

Certainly a unique (and hilariously awful) scam letter; it would be a terrible waste not to try and turn this into a four star bait.

Dear sir/ma'am.

I am Hon. Cent. Pvt. Vovchok from the International Counter-Terrorist Unit

It has come to our attention that you have conducted an illegal and allegedly dangerous operation targeted at one of our undercover officers.

Included below Exhibit A, as received by Corporal Gershire, the officer who received your message:

[Hello Dear, I am Mr robert brown the only man seer from london living in usa I am a murderer. i was been paid to kill you and you family by one of your friend's and the date has come . my colleagues has been in your state right now keeping eye's on everystep's you move but on my searching about your contact email information i find out your email and due to the lovei have with your family i decided to inform you about it before going any forward with my boy's. Do get back to me as soon as possible if you have anything to say about this ,so that i will give all their informations. Thanks, robert brown, email: h[email protected] the seer, killer, saver and damager.]

We have reviewed this email and deemed it to be in violation of Section S92.07 under International Relations Pt. 4 Chapter 1 of the Committee on Endangered Individuals.

S.O. Corporal Gershire has retreated to an underground bunker in an undisclosed location, and Commander Lau Mung has issued for your immediate arrest or demise.

We have tracked your IP and general location, and a unit is currently being briefed to be sent out to your location, where you will either be captured or killed on sight.

I have been ordered not to disclose any of this information to you, as it would most certainly interfere with the operation. However, I am willing to negotiate with you because of special circumstances surrounding the issue. Please keep in mind that dealing with me will be the only possible way you will avoid capture.

If you want to save yourself, please leave the area 10 miles around your current location, for your safety, and contact me at this e-mail. Do not disclose our conversation to anybody, or else all possibilities of negotiations are off and you will most certainly be hunted down and taken out.

Regards,
Honorary Centurion, Private Dimitriy Vovchok
Badge number H1-P017-1004-B
Division S14 Nigeria
International Counter-Terrorist Unit

Not sure if he'll respond or not, so perhaps it was a poor decision to post this so early. But I was kind of proud of my opening email, and figured I'd post it anyway. Razz

Any feedback or suggestions would most certainly be welcome. Here's hoping he'll fall for it!

was H2SO4.
United Kingdom x2
Jack O'Lantern
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^interesting tack on this!

My only criticism would be that a Private is generally considered to be a lower rank (often the lowest rank in many military orgs) than a Corporal, and generally would probably not be the person who would write a letter such as this.

This scammer looks a bit stupid though, so he may not notice.

Cheers!
Pandariffic
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you dam *DELETED* from nigeria? ok. i gat trap you down to your country ok. hand you over to the dead since you gat try the son of the bitch ok. note, i have only two weeks to get you ok. be prepared to die *DELETED*. to hell you idiot and do not forget that this is you last chance to comply or consider ok. get the hell out of the living.

I really don't understand this message. Did he not fall for my letter or what? Shocked

Any advice on what I should say to that?

was H2SO4.
United Kingdom x2
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You got under his skin, congrats! That is why he is so out of character and has turned to false bravado. I would write back calmly that negotiations are over and you are passing his message up your chain of command for final resolution, something like that. Hopefully put a bit of fear in him anyway...

Easter Egg 2013
jmack32
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would come back with something to the effect that the counter terrorism force has marked him as a threat and has issued an order to exterminate him and his team as a precautionary measure.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I suggest that you get rid of Pvt. Vovchok? The guy is obviously on the take. Low level operatives like him are a dime a dozen and easily disposed of.

Possibly a letter from Commander Jeff Brown, RC., KRUS., Chief of Internal Investigations, who has discovered through channels that Pvt Vovchok has been engaged in subversive activities that might have led to endangering one of their undercover operatives, and who has now taken charge of the case, would write, among other things:

"Please be advised that the full power of the Counter Terrorism Force, backed by MI 14 and other police agencies, has now been thrown behind the work of tracking down and eliminating the danger posed by Mr. Robert
Brown. International co-operation is assured due to current Security Requirements"

You must make the letter sound very officious because that is how bureaucrats at all levels write communications.

You might even like to add "c.c."s (i.e. 'copy to') at the bottom. e.g.
c.c. Richard Villiers. Commander. Subversive Activities Dept. Interpol.
David Buckely. O.B.E. Supt. Metropolitan Police
Arthur James. Officer i/c International Police Cooperatives.
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thing is, theres a 101 things you can do with him. Using the i.p. finder thingy doodle, you can always have fun confirming his real location. It's a shame I've deleted it, but I once had a similar thing, where I ended up telling the guy who said he was in South Africa that he was really in Nigeria, and that my boys were going to take care of him, being that i was famus mobster, William 'Fat Tony' Williams. He basically shat himself saying he would leave the country to join a monastery :/

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
Lady Pixie Maxwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Regards the isp tracking, try this link http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm

It will track and identify the senders isp address plus has several other facilities which may be useful.
Regards. Lady Pixie Maxwell.
Loki
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats the one! yes indeedy, tis very useful Very Happy

"I have commited a series of murders all to make hell" - Evangelist Goodluck Jones

"You are a joker" Kazzy Wilson

"Please, NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN" Kazzy Wilson

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO BE MY TRUSTEE" - Charles Izekor
ProfaneCherub
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL What an odd approach. "I'm going to kill you.... UNLESS, you contact me so that we can both get rich." Imagine the "brainstorming" that goes on amongst these guys. If this is one of the concepts that was kept.. I'd hate to see some of them that were tossed out. Laughing
Lady Pixie Maxwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the clown a modified version of this.
Regards. John S.

Dear Terrorist.
It has come to our attention that you recently attempted to disrupt, injure or even end our lives by driving a flaming Jeep Cherokee into our airport. We have assessed your suicide attack and feel it is our duty to point out several flaws in your otherwise stunningly executed plan:1) You didn't die.2) You didn't manage to kill anyone else either.3) Despite attempting to burn yourselves alive with petrol, one of you was taken out by a spray can and the other by a swift right hook from a passer by.4) A regional airport was closed for less than a day as a result of your heroic efforts.In summary, you didn't die, you didn't kill anyone else, you were both dispensed with with an ease that suggests that perhaps you're not quite ready to take on the Evil Empire of the West quite yet, and you caused less disruption to our air travel service than rain, mist, snow and industrial action on the part of baggage handlers have all caused over the last twelve months. I hearby suggest to you that rather than being hailed as heroes in whatever paradise you may believe in, you're more likely to be made laughing stocks in Hell. Numpties.
Lots of love,Glasgow
PS: On that key subject of suicide, you may wish to look it up. Whilst the Koran will give you some information on the subject, your actions force us to assume you haven't (or are unable to) read and/or understand that worthy tome. We suggest you do so without delay. Alternatively you may find that a childrens' dictionary covers the definition in terms you can comprehend.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic