SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Church 4 th3 4dvanc3m3nt of G3ese - Who's in?

View next topic
View previous topic

ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who will join me in the plight of the goose?

I have formed the . CAG works for the rights worldwide and offers a lucrative reward to those who join, up to $50000.

For more on our plight visit www.fre ewebs. com/chur ch4gee s e

EDITED TO PROTECT BAITS

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character

Last edited by ceegood on Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Peanut
awaiting my WARNED tag

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you're doing fine - what help do you need? Feel free to PM me or post any questions. Sounds fun!

And not that it really matters, but you don't have to Wink If you use it on your links or names it will be Un-Googleable, you won't need to tr4n5l4t3 it into "mask-speak" either.

This IS the place to mask things, as this Main Forum is not behind the login.

However, it may be the WRONG place for this post - See Help, Hints & Tips, perhaps?

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just ideas with where to go with it, and, other people to bait their lads with it if they want...

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Peanut
awaiting my WARNED tag

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly foie gras should be a hot topic: http://www.goveg.com/feat/foie/

I sometimes like to think of my favorite end result for a lad and work backward. I think you could probably get a handwritten and illustrated copy of "The Ugly Duckling".

You may also consider the Church, although focusing their reverence primarily on Geese, as extreme general animal lovers and vegans as well. Perhaps you could send him a few "vegan recipes" you would like to video of him eating? Nothing that's TOO much of a natural laxative, right? Twisted Evil

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic