SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad begs for help from FBI...then offers up death threat....

View next topic
View previous topic

asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This from my "declaration of war" Lad...
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109417

Of course the "declaration of war" and all the "political figure" name dropping my Lad did triggered the FBI "web spiders" inside homeland security.

Agent Pollard has tracked the Lad down and has the Lad cornered in his "internet cafe hideway in Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria."
The Lad appeared to be buckling under the pressure of agent Pollard...

Quote:
Hello Agent Pollard,

I dont have OGA, Honnestly, i just came in contact with one young guy in ukrain, and he said he normaly come into Russia Moscow, for fishing, and i ask him can you do this then he said yes, and that was how i got this person, and since the last day of our conversation, he has left ukrain to Bulgaria, and he is in bulgaria now.

so he is not my OGA, i dont have oga please beg you people, i can make you to see me even if you want to arrest, me i will go with you, because i did not kill neither cause terroris, so please if you want to arrest me, there is no problem, i will go with you and i know since the day of Hanna Notification, i changed my life, and i have been passing this messages to all the people accross the glob that are involve in scam one way or the other to stop, to enable God intervention get in to theri life, so i am willing to meet you sir, and go with you any where you feel like taken me to.

Pease not that i am bosting, but just that i now recollect that what i am doing, that has not even benefited me a dine, is bad, and i know that there is a law that bind them, so i am very sorry and please forgive me.

Thanks and God Bless.
Adams.

Agent Pollard responded...
Quote:
If you are serious about stopping your criminal activities, then I highly suggest that you run and hide away.
We monitor everything in that internet cafe that you sit in.
We have access to every PC plus all e-mail accounts on those PC's. We can read everything that the small boys send and receive.
There is no privacy in cyberspace.

Sorry I cannot help you. You are a liar and will always be a liar.
Simply give up the contact information of your OGA and you may possibly avoid jail time.

The Lad was not impressed....

Quote:
bye and forget about your help, I don't even need it, because it was your four father, that took away all the wealth here in Africa, and you are claiming to be too good, you bastard, if you know you are mart, then come to Nigeria, if I will not eat up your fucking meat you idiot bastard.

Agent Pollard will continue his pestering of the Lad... Rolling Eyes

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice! Time to ramp up the pressure, send him an article about the FBI looking for him!
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agent Pollard has responded to the Lad.

Quote:
I refer to your last correspondence...
I will quote you...

"eat up your fucking meat"

I am not interested in your sexual behavior habits.
If you enjoy "eating man meat" that is you own business.
I am NOT GAY.
I have a beautiful young wife.
I have no interest in your offer to "eat up my meat."
I am more concerned about your fraudulent criminal activity.
Here in the United States, I cannot arrest you for being a GAY man.
If you enjoy the company of other men, then that is your own personal business.
I can only arrest you for attempting to defraud innocent people.

I'm sure the Lad will have a very nice things to say to Agent Pollard on his next reply. Rolling Eyes

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic