SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Radio Show! New Format Ideas Wanted...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne, thanks for telling before I threw my PC out of the window Very Happy

EDIT/ADD: I don't hear anything... Sad

Hmm... FYI:

Quote:
Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: An unknown error occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 0

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne says, works with IE for him. - I have no problem myself, using FF. No idea what´s happening, for me it sounds all fine. Hmmm.
Anyway, come and enjoy Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I would enjoy more if I could hear something.

Quote:
Server too busy.

Confused

EDIT/ADD:

Quote:
Service Unavailable

Confused Confused

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn. Sorry about that. Sad

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice show, Dan, despite some techie probs. Connecting lads on the phone is a great modality, especially when they turn to Igbo language Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am tryng to bring my bait with Shorty to a climax soon and, with the help of other baiters, the mix is coming to a boil with potentially explosive results.

He has been very productive but all things must end, and it would be a shame to leave him out there unscathed and free to scam as before.

I aim to call him on Sunday, as Ludmi||a, and try to get some detail to some of the misfortunes that Shorty has endured, and find out how the next batch of madness is affecting him.

I have been incredibly fortunate with him (in spite of my own foul ups), though made easier by his complete lack of any intelligence, and I can't foresee whether he'll remain blind to common sense, but my fall back position if he becomes luke warm, is to talk to him as a girl deserted and cast aside like a worn sock.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer

Do you want me to dedicate some airtime to this...?

It would be great is you want to go for it, The show is all yours my friend!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be great. Shorty is desperate to speak to Ludmi||a and his expiry date is looming.

I'll mail Shorty shortly to make sure he is available and I can try to get him to describe what's happened so far.

He'll prefer to discuss how to get hold of my valuables Very Happy (he really wouldn't want to do that) and as I have got what I want from him, and, with the assistance of other baiters Pastor Frank and Pachanga, he is set up for disaster - so I can be a little more frivolous with him, discussing our future life together - children, is he circumcised - the sort of stuff a girl needs to know. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have faith in an appropriate set of pervert bastard questions if you put your mind to it. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I've got his mind pointing in the right direction now. He's being very passionate, so I've added that my captors have me dressed in my 'underclothings' to prevent me escaping (it could happen Very Happy ).

He appears to be planning some kind of police raid (SWAT team Shocked ) so he must really love me, and I'm prepared to go smutty. I won't be grossly disgusting, more a coquette (that sounds worse).

I would like him to consider circumcision though, but if he arranges a police raid that'll probably be done for him anyway. Laughing

I want to get smutty with him, go over what has happened (his version) and then find out what exciting plans he has in store.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...maybe with a quiz at the end? Laughing

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chatroom now open for today's show....

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc Very Happy

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing a great job, that's for sure. Thumbs up clapping
But I just heard this one, replacing a $10 radio with a $1500 computer to hear the same thing Rolling Eyes LOL_sign
Don't let it get to you, keep up the good work Laughing

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just want Dan to know that more than once in the past week I've almost driven off the road listening to the calls (especially the 3+ way calls where you put scammers in touch with each other - my favorites).

Now I'm only bummed because I've listened to every pod cast available and once a week isn't enough!

(yeah, i guess I should be scam baiting meself, vs just watching... but dammit, y'all are so good at it!)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Was Ludmi||a on? I missed the first hour of the show.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NTBS
If you need a small break from happiness, you might want to invite , and Barrister to the show. You would be a friend of and you are confusing all these characters of a classical NoK-scam. The fun is, that and are working together only because I stringed them together, so calling one and complaining about the other might work wonders. But start with Godwin, he is the wannebee receiver of the € 3,000 Very Happy

A 3+ call would be most appreciated here Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad news everyone. Dan's off on holiday fror 2 weeks, so I'll be doing the next two editions of the show. Now, if anyone wants to call their lad on my dime, or has an idea for something we can do, let me know here and we'll see if we can have it on the show.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enno´s suggestion is quite good.

Most important, we must do a quiz again. We haven´t had one for the last 3 shows Sad

The number for you to call in next Sunday is 001 (646) 716-7822

Maybe we ought to repeat that usque ad nauseam Very Happy

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@wayne

of course I would not mind if you called my pets instead of NTBS Very Happy

if you need more background, I could provide it, but personally I like it most, when the lads are there to explain it all over again to the oh so confused victim. And you would only be a friend, willing to clearify things for the confused victim Wink

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Enno, just called Godwin, I was a good maga and pay tomorrow Very Happy my longest ever lad call!

It´s HERE and also in the Audio Forum.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much Very Happy
Can't tune into the audio (here in the office), but I have made a payment today Very Happy (that is, for some reason my friend Rodrigue did it on my behalf Wink )

Perhaps we can have a 3+ on the radio show nontheless Very Happy

11x Cellphone
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wayne and I are just planning the next show to come and I would like to present his preliminary programme schedule so that you get an idea of what to expect Very Happy when you tune in to www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc next Sunday at 1 PM EST.

So far, we have 2 lad calls (Wayne & Sc00t, with 419Weasel), one victim interview and a new scambaiting quiz in which Wayne will be offering a copy of Shiver´s book Smile

Hope you tune in!

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no 3+ w/ my lads Sad
but its okay, the bait got a new twist anyway, when the secretary Godwin who received my payment turned out to have a 2nd job as lottery agent Very Happy That fool must have added my addy to is spambots - only with a totally different format hahahahaha. Now my victim character twigged (to a certain degree) and either the gang counts me off or they will have to struggle Cool

11x Cellphone
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe I can get such a thing going tonight or on Saturday but I´ve never done that before...

wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm doing 2 shows, so I'll be looking to use your lads for the week after. I'll be prepreparing stuff during the week (and even have one call already made for it) so I can set your lads up any time and then use the call on the show.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic