SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Radio Show! New Format Ideas Wanted...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Simba, OP responded to Sp before:

Quote:
Scam Patroller: To download the podcast, go to www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc and if it doesn't start automatically then click archived segments under the chatroom - it will automatically play then...

Going to listen to it now Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
spot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

persephone

I'm surprised you didn't type in the chat box Surprised

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice eater and scamwarners commercial and I asked him to contact shiv for an interview

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I enjoyed that Smile

Dan is looking for a European scammer to talk to next. (tomorrow)

notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone!

Podcast and archive now available at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

On today's show, despite a few technical issues with Blog Talk, resulting in a couple of minutes of dead air we still managed to stitch up more scammers!

Listen to the next live show at 18.30pm (GMT) tomorrow!

Cheers

NTBS!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed
Good job, can't wait for your call with Joseph, my special friend Twisted Evil
But only sixty minutes in an hour I understand, no problem.
I'll email Paul that I call him tomorrow as he was busy when I called Laughing

Tip for the gang here; try to mix his call in with your game and you have a complete new set of rules Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heya Spot, what do you mean, didn't type in chatbox???? You know me better than that!!

Notobescammed: I enjoyed the show. Thanks! Few teething problems indeed with the audio, I would encourage you as well to record before the show and air the best audio. Email on its way with some scammer info Very Happy

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, thanks for the plugs for here and ScamWarners, NTBS. Much appreciated. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone!

Today's show goes out live at 18.30 (GMT) later today on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc and just to give you a sneak preview of what to expect... We expose scammers based in Spain and the Netherlands to prove that not all come from Africa...

And I track down another Paul Weber, Puppy Scammer!

Plus much more...

Don't forget, if you miss the show, you can listen to the archive or download the podcast at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc from 19.45 (GMT) This evening!

Thanks for listening!

NTBS!
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Guys,

Just an update - No live show today, based on the fact that i've just sat in traffic on the M25 for the past 3 hours!!!!

Yesterday's podcast, jam packed full of scam baiters delight is uploaded to www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc and i'll be back with an action packed hour from 16.30pm (GMT) Tomorrow (Thursday)

Cheers

NTBS

P.S - If you have any more scammers with telephone numbers that you would like me to call live on air then, please either PM me or drop me an email to [email protected]
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have 419 scammers living and working in the UK too notobescammed, and many of the West African ones have 'associates' they can use to meet victms and do cash pick ups, not that I am recommending you ever try to involve yourself in one.

The fact that these people are here in the UK may make the potential threat a little more real. All the scammer accounts I have reported recently have been in the UK, even one in Edinburgh.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EXCELLENT!!!

I'd Love to get a scammer on from the UK! If you've got a story with a number, please send it through to me... Would be great to show that the scammers don't only originate from Africa...

I'll protect myself as best as I can... Smile

NTBS Very Happy
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's live show starts in 10 minutes at www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

18.30pm and not 16.30pm as wrongly advertised!

Enjoy Smile
cartmansucks
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that this could be a good idea. Previous post that stated that he only wastes 10mins of their time? That's what the pimp my numbers do!!

Whilst the show may not be very well constructed, and the audio is crackly and unclear, fair play to the host for having a go!!!! Well done.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey he just started and is learning fast. Any info spread is good for the cause and if you setup your game around it, you can even use it for improvements Twisted Evil

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thumbs up

What's wrong with wasting (even if it is only a few minutes) their time?
He should ring them at really inappropriate (early/late) times demanding that they need to go to the nearest place like their local internet cafe (if not already there) as he has had to send a very urgent document.

This could be used on early scams as not to ruin complex or already too involved ones. More disruption the better. Not likely to make them quit, but could be some sleep deprivation in there somewhere.

Anyone heard of lads going straight after seeing the error of their ways? Amazing how 'god fearing' they are, yet they will all be going to a very hot place too meet this guy Twisted Evil
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may take a while to ferret out a good one for you notobescammed, but I'll be back after I've set one up for you. It's not fair to hand you a cold one.

I'll endeavour to make it as interesting as possible, whilst ensuring it isn't unsuitable for your audience. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rentacow
Master Baiter

Location: Known Universe, Virgo Super-cluster, Local Group, Milkyway Galaxy, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've subscribed to your podcast on iTunes. It's great fun to listen to, besides the sound quality.

BTW, I love your cat noise... I thought it was real for a second. I like your accent too. Very Happy

Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat."
Lad "What?"
Dan (Stu) "I'm in the Bahamas sipping a cocktail on a boat!"
Lad "I can't hear you."
Dan (Stu) "Good."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it wastes 10 minutes of a scammers time, that's 10 minutes he isn't scamming, but that's not the issue, it's the 1,000's of people listening in for entertainment who also get some much needed information and education. If 419eater and scamwarners are given a plug too, then that's invaluable.

I'll more than gladly pass on any promising Lads for use, but I'd like to make sure they are revved up for fun.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Pa*l Web*r pup*y boy broadcast on 7/23 was great. The dogs barking in the background made it.
You know, B. warned him to get rid of thoseMaltese Anal Terri*rs. Tsk Tsk, offering endangered species for our church bar-b-q when we were very happy with regular Terri*rs for the appetizers/kiddee meals Laughing Twisted Evil .
Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@NTBS

Barrister Luke has now agreed to sell subscriptions to Lotto to J**** K**** as previously advised. J**** K**** has also been appointed Chief Counsel for Harris & Ors against WU & Moneygram. He is trying to recruit Barrister Luke to join the team.
Other Lotto barristers will be approached to join the team.

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the Lotto Lad baits we are running as a mass bait has thrown up a potentially fun one.

It's a fake UK police e-mail yahoo addie for me to report any suspicious goings on. I don't have a telephone number yet but soon will.

I'll come back when I have something set up. Very Happy

Afferbecklauder
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NTBS

I hope you see this in time. Barrister Luke replied to another overture.

Barr Bright Luke to me
show details 12:27 am (7 hours ago)

Dear J***** K******

How are you doing, hope fine.

Well intence of the request you made asking me if I still practice law, yes I do and this I believe that if you really need some good Barristers to assist you in the case you are about handling, you can count on me because I have handle similar cases like this before both in Europ and in Africa so if you need my help, you can get back to me as soon as possible and letting me know what and what is required of me.

And I will like you to know this that due to the nature of my recent job (Microsoft Promotion Lottery Award), I do travel to Africa to supervise the job up there.

On the other hand, I have just send you the form which you will fill and return to us ASAP. And I will be dropping my phone number both in Africa and in U.K.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks
Barr. Bright Luke
+447045726684 +2348057095669

So he appears hooked on participating on an upcoming legal challenge against Wrestern Union. It's a (mythical) class action

I will send a photo copy of your draft to your state security agent with all your information that you are using the money to finance TERRORIST in America that you have received one already, and you also involved in the slept 11 attack.
NA BABA GOD GO PUNISH INA LIVES ANY WHERE INA DEY PLUS
UR BASTARD GOMER COS IN NO BE MISTER ATALL U SILLY
SCOMBERGS U NA DEY CUTT MY JOBS ABI.NO WORRY I NO GO
TELL UNA AGAIN,BUT IF UNA TRY AGAIN UNA NO GO WAKE
FROM SLEEP THE VERY NEXT MORNING I MEAN U WILL BE
MURDERED WITHOUT WARNING THE VERY NEXT MORNING NINFO . Walter Savvidez

pony
onyenekwu
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious!!!!!

I can bet the guy that said he was in a meeting was at a noisy bus stop in lagos or accra.

The other dude that gave another number to get diplomat Austin is a very uncomfortable place , probably so many non scammers around were listening in.

The point is when these lads are called up they are quite not disposed to take the calls, if you really want them to be more interesting, get the time of their convenience from them then call them , they would be in character.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all, thanks for all your kind words! It means a lot... and thanks for supporting the show!!! After just 6 shows we are getting a huge following across the web and today will be no exception!!!

Our Barrister Luke makes a surprise appearance + we get on our first female scammer who falls in love with me!!!

Must be the accent Smile

Live at 18.30pm GMT, thats 13.30pm EST only on www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

See you there!

NTBS!!!!

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic