SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scambaiting Radio Show! New Format Ideas Wanted...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1053998#1053998

I am trying to get this Lad's telephone number - and I hope it won't be a UK redirect. He's lost the plot and getting wound up by the most bizarre of stories I am weaving round him.

You can join in as me - or my Executor (if I am dead by Sunday) and I will play Mr Gomer.

The set up is that you ring as me to try to check out from the scammer if Mr Gomer really is a scammer. You listen carefully and agree with all the 'facts' the scammer puts forward, then I come up with new offers which you say you want to invest in, and listen to the scammer's reaction. If he tries to butt in, then you say Mr Gomer must have his say, just trying to wind the scammer up.

He will blow a fuse if his recent replies are anything to go bye. Do you have a beeper for bad language ? Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny,

VS can be blocked, click the name in the listeners list, then choose block from the next screen that shows,

I was wondering what everyone was on about till I realised I'd had it blocked since the last time it was in there

It's too distracting having trolls in there with the show on, just block and carry on

MWIR with Una is about to start in 30 min, enjoy the music

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the hint, Irish.
I was still trying to understand the screen layout etc, kept managing to log out of chat without meaning to.
I'll learn.
Will try and tune in again next Sunday NTS
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work Gomer, He sounds like a whole heap of fun... I'll keep my finger on the beeper just in case, however, I'm sure i can let him say his first 10 swear words risky free!!!

I'm looking forward to doing a call with you Gomer - should be fun...

@Nanny Ogg - As Irish said, just block VS - I'm glad you could join us last week, hope to see you next Sunday!

NTBS Laughing

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan, ARK is ready to be called by you for your next show :
Quote:
4. Feb. (Vor 13 Stunden)
Alright ,
i do not mind if he called me , but it pained me that people like you came to Ghana and could come to meet me to free me from all those that did not believe me , you could have served as a confirm team party in our dealings .I do not want a hit and run game so i will appeal to him to visit me in Tamale if such a person is serious .
hope to get that call.

T&T, my investment detectives, have already visited Wa in GH shortly, hence the reference.
If you like to make a personal appointment with him via email before to "confirm" the telephoning date next Sunday from 6 PM UTC on, just pm me for his email.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IM4 P.3.R.V. update.
The next day he sent me a photo. However, the photo has HIS name on it. He's really dumb I think, and desperate. I wrote back telling him what I wanted and he wrote back telling me I was crazy, and not ready to receive the fund. So, I tried something a little different and sent this email.

Quote:
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. You are so wrong.
I am ready to receive the fund. I just don't like when people lie to me.
You told me you had a photo ready with my initials on it, not your own name. I requested my initials so I know that the photo was made just for me. I was told by the lottery official that you wouldn't do my initials, but you would lie to me, or send me a photo with your name. He told me you send that photo to everyone for proof. How is it proof if you send it to everyone? All I asked was a photo with my initials on it. That would have PROVED how ready YOU were. I guess the lottery official Barrister William Hung was telling me the truth. Or was he? Is he telling me the truth or are you? If it's you, send the photo with MY initials on it.
Pr0fessor Edw4rd Rich4rdson-Vetter.

I assumed the bait had come to an end. But I just received THIS.

Quote:
OK I WILL SEND THE PHOTO WITH YOUR INITIAL
DEAR PROF.,
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN NOW. I WILL PROVE YOUR LOTTERY MAN WRONG. IF THEY THI9NK WE ARE CRIMINALS LIKE THEM, WE ARE NOT. WE ARE VERY LEGITIMATE ORGANISATION TAKING CARE OF SPECIAL PACKAGE OR CONSIGNMENTS FOR OUR CLIENTS WITHOUT DISAPPOINTMENT.
WE ARE ALSO VERY INVESTIGATIVE IN OUR BUSINESS.
EXPECT THE PHOTO SOON. I WILL BE VERY BUSY TODAY. MAYBE YOU GET IT TOMORROW.
JOHN

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Frumpy, Lost in England and Gomer - Good work, these guys seem primed and ready to be let loose on the airwaves on Sunday...

Frumpy has even booked an appointment with his lad!

Anyone else want me to play with thier pets on Sunday??? Laughing

NTBS

My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1

View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
lostinengland2006
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I got my trophy pic. Want to expose him on air now?
I'm stringing him along at the moment, blaiming Molly of course. LOL

- Jennifer, Why have you taken my private letter to you to the scam website.
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Afternoon All!

Looking forward to today's show - It's going to be a good one with many high profile lads being handed over for a little radio exposure...

Why not use it as part of your game and be there from 6pm (UK), 1pm EST (US) 12pm CST (US) 10am (PST) US... Hope i haven't missed any time zones out Laughing

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc - chat room will be open 30mins before the show starts...

See you there!

NTBS!!!!

spot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now webcasting Smile

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice show
2weeks til the next one?!

I'll have to go back to talking to my kids at this rate
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Unfortunately yes... i'll be away next week.... but we will be back on the 24th!!!

Podcast now available if you missed the live show....

Thanks to Frumpy for letting me loose on Mr K1d1r1 - I hope he will travel for his $1million...

NTBS

Last edited by notobescammed on Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was one of your best calls ever, Dan. Thank you! You played your role very convincing.
In the end I even felt a bit of pity for him, like if he was sobbing, but no, he was not.
The best part was your lad motivation training "I AM A WINNER! I WILL MAKE IT!"
Him shouting this while his family watching the soccer final must have been an impressive sight. I wished I was a mouse in Tamale then.
I will try and evolve this storyline of Rrrrrandy the Londoner.
As MikeHawk has just pointed out in an email to me, Kumasi has an international airport...

Most important, do have a nice holiday! See you again.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny
Quote:
I'll have to go back to talking to my kids at this rate

Get a dog, they're always pleased to see you, they think going outside to play is a great thing, and so is just sitting by your feet.

All kids need is a loaf of bread, some taytos and Irn Bru thrown through the doorway every week or so.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Not so sure on that one Irish.
When the dog needed to go out in the sleet and snow I had to be there.

On the other hand he never needed a subscription to Kerrang, ran up the phone bill , invited his pals to stay over unannounced or looked at the fruit, veg and homemade soup on offer and announced " Muuumm, there's nothing to eat "
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, if I'd have known it was going to be a Valentine's Day themed show, I would have given you my oga boyfriend Greg's number Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New to this thread and finding out that I missed seven pages of fun. Crying or Very sad
Can't take the time to listen to it all, but it seems to be huge fun.
So many lads want a call and you really call them Very Happy

Do you expect them to call back or just to sit in front of the phone at showtime?

I'd like to have J03L on the show Very Happy

Whats kind of information do you need to include a lad in a show and just how do you like them hooked in a wicket story?

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the thread e6ffdyr.... Glad you found us!

It really doesn't matter what condition the lads are in, raw or primed and raring to go as long as you can use it as part of your game...

We don't have to expose each and every one - but it's quite fun when we do! Laughing

We find Sunday a good time to call as most of them are home resting with family and we like nothing more than to disturb them and make them do crazy things like shout "I'm a winner!" (that family must have thought he had gone nutz!)

So, when you have some time, listen to the archives get a feel for what we do and then PM me a lad that you feel could do with a little radio exposure...

I hope you can then join us when we are back on the 24th to hear him squirm!!

Take Care

NTBS

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should have some stuff you can use after your break NTBS. I am sending my first Lad to Lagos airport today who'll be asking to speak to Mr Goat Felcher (in Swahili), and he isn't the brightest spark in the Universe.

I have him recorded, and even though it'll be after the event by the time you get back, you can always ring him as a customer service rep of T3mp3st Transport to see how satisfied he was with the service Very Happy - as long as he isn't in prison.

The memory should be quite a painful one for him. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@notobescammed

I'll send you an e-mail with JOEL's details Laughing

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Dan, if you call him as R.O. then you could mention that you are willing to travel to Ghana anyway Smile

(geographical hint: Kumasi is right in the middle between Tamale (Mr. K) and Accra (Mr. Joey)

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've picked up a voice morpher that has potential, though the Lads I've called so far wouldn't give me the time of day.

However, I know that there is bound to be one who'll bite, and if they do Laughing

That's just a demonstration of the morpher. It's the most extreme voice. The plain female one is quite normal - but what's the fun in that ?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1063817#1063817

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting character G@rth has died and his wife Linda has taken over, and rang George to advise him this morning, and the call went well. My cat has furballs more intelligent than this Lad. His brain is like one of those ancient coin operated slot machines and you can hear the coin slowly clinking and clanking its way through to his brain as he tries to understand what you say - so playing him slowly until the Sunday after this weekend should be no great problem.

The voice morphing software works a treat and should give me great opportunities. I can even dust off one of my old baiting characters - Ludmi||a K0s0kal0v.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new one in my box. He told me his phone i open all the time for me.

His name is and his phone is .

He is in contact with who stays at the Science Station on Hans lsland for the next couple of month. You could contact him as a radio man (in fact you are one Surprised ), who has heard from sources at (Germany) that a huge fund will come to the ( Arrow google this if you happen not to know it, it is all satire Wink ). Discuss the very delicate diplomatic situation of the island and let him confuse it all with the diplomatic transfer. You are a radio man live on show, so iterrogate him with everything you like. People (especially in Denmark and Canada are really interested in everything concerning the island ... Laughing

11x Cellphone
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'M BACK!!!

Nanny Ogg - You can lock yourself in a room away from the kids and make conversation with no-one for 2 hours from 6pm UK time, 1pm EST US today!

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc is the place to be.... Chat room open 30mins before start of show!

Big baits today, We get involved with the set-up of Frumpy and Jayhawk's MUGU PARTY!!! And speak to many other lads with a story behind them which have been building up in your inboxes over the past 2 weeks...

Worf - I still have some love to share if you want to send me your b/f's number!

Gomer - That Morpher sounds cool... can you send me your best call and we'll give you some kudos!

If you have a scammer that you feel could do with a little bit of radio exposure, you have a few hours to let me know how you would like me to use him as part of your game....

See you there....

NTBS Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic