SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

OMG Look what landed in my box

View next topic
View previous topic

Puq
Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a scam, far more serious if this is for real, didn't know where else to post it. Mods please move this if there is a more appropriate place.

Header

Received: by 10.67.6.5 with SMTP id j5cs466165ugi;
Received: by 10.114.53.1 with SMTP id b1mr1170884waa.1179179795295;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web94213.mail.in2.yahoo.com (web94213.mail.in2.yahoo.com [203.104.16.208])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id a8si14369688poa.2007.05.14.14.56.27;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 203.104.16.208 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected])

Received: from [81.199.192.133] by web94213.mail.in2.yahoo.com via
Subject: What is the problem?

Hi,I hope all is well with you over there ?I still wonder why you refused to email or call me uptil now .
For your information i have already sent the money through the shiping company ,but not that shipping line we use to work with.i just decided to use another shipping line because of security reasons.The total money i sent is 8million american dollars ,i packed it with some religious books as usual with carbon papers just to disguise and cover the goods and nobody will detect anything, i told the shipping crew that it is some religious books and materials for United Church Of Christ [UCC]in the USA and i don't want any body to touch because is a sacred and holy thing and i want a special care.
I paid them very well and gave him your number so that immediately they reach he will call you to come and collect it.
But i was so surprised to hear from them that they have tried to call you but the number is not going and i have just confirm it myself here .
What is really going on ?have you change your number ?if so send the number you are using now so that i can call them and give it to him .It was last week the security operatives raided my apartment and took away my pc and some other vital documents and i lost my eye glass am going out from there now.Pls remember that it is too risky to still keep the money outside with those shipping company and aything can happen to it so better go quick.I have searched everywhere for the other your number but to no avail and even your email account was not going as of now, it was Ben who sent me this email account when i told him that your email is not going and i need to reach you urgently, he said i can reach you with this email number,pls better find somebody if you are under hiding, who will act on your behalf to go and get the bags for you ,tell the person to email me and send me his or her phone number so that i can give it to the company to call him or her to pick the bags for you but never you disclose to the person what is inside the bags no matter how you trust the person .I sold the whole goods and got this amount i sent but don't buy Italian off-white anymore rather go for the real [coke].people no longer like the offwhite here again.This is an important message when sending the next goods better use cars that are tubeless .
Go and buy fairly used cars or jeep no matter the condition of the car it does not matter ,then call a vulcanizer privately to open the tyres [tubeless]then package all the goods inside the tubeless tyre and fix it back to the cars then ship it to me ,nobody will know .This is the best way you use to do it ,this is how Pedro used to sent his goods few days ago.
I hope they are not after you but if that is the case better get somebody else to go and collect the bag for you ,tell the person that you have a bag with this shipping company and he should go and get it for you and send me his number that you have paid them.Mike has been picked up by security guys so don't call him because it will be risky ,and they are monitoring the account so never you put any money inside again for now.
Thanks
Ragiv
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions please - ignore or report it ? If so, to whom ?

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one of those in my non-baiting account recently. Same name and everything. It's definitely an ASEM, but I'm still not sure exactly what he's angling for. It's probably right in front of me and will be glaringly obvious once it's pointed out, but still...

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A scummer trying to appeal to even lower and more despicable scum with the offer of a bogus drug deal? Something along the lines of I'm having trouble with my existing pusher. If you can find a way to send me some cash, I'll find a way to get some drugs to you.

It's a sad, sad commentary on society when you realise that there are in fact low lifes out there who make such a thought even seem plausible. Evil or Very Mad

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has already sent 8m U.S. to someone that he can't find. He will allow you to collect it because he "accidentally" clued you into what's going on. However it will cost you.
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are so many things wrong with that Email I don’t know where to begin. Drug dealers don’t talk that way. He had dropped too many names and provided far too much information that can be used against him. Drug dealers don’t like talking over the phone let alone through Email. Drug dealers would never use the word “coke” out in the open. Maybe refer to it a “milk” or “gallons of milk” in place of kilos of coke. Everything else pointing to drugs or drug smuggling would be equally cryptic. Drug dealers are sooo paranoid they make baiters seem lackadaisical.

Some of the terms also reek of lad. There is so much more wrong with it, I could go on and on, but why.

This was not written by a drug smuggler/dealer. No chance of that.

Quote:
pls better find somebody if you are under hiding, who will act on your behalf

He has already give you an out that if you are “under hiding” to find someone else to pick up the money. So you can easily write him and say you were asked by your hiding friend to contact him. I think he expects you to say you don’t know what he is talking about but you will help and he will ask you to contact the shipping company for him.

We all know what happens after contacting a security/shipping company Wink

Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I reply one way or the other, anyone help me with the header please ?

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Satalite ISP based in Israel

inetnum: 81.199.0.0 - 81.199.255.255
org: ORG-IPNL1-RIPE
netname: IL-IPPLANET-20021004
descr: Gilat Satcom
admin-c: TECH6-RIPE
tech-c: TECH6-RIPE
remarks: Please send abuse notifications to [email protected]
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-lower: AS12491-MNT
mnt-routes: AS12491-MNT
source: RIPE # Filtered

organisation: ORG-IPNL1-RIPE
org-name: Gilat Satcom
org-type: LIR
address: 21 Yegia Kapayim St.
address: 49130
address: Petach-Tikva
address: Israel
phone: +972 3 9255015
fax-no: +972 3 9255116
admin-c: NMG1-RIPE
admin-c: AH2932-RIPE
admin-c: OP1013-RIPE
mnt-ref: AS12491-MNT
mnt-ref: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT
mnt-by: RIPE-NCC-HM-MNT

person: Tech IP Planet
address: 21 Yegia Kapaim St.
address: Petach-Tikva
address: Israel
phone: +972 3 9255015
fax-no: +972 3 9217938
abuse-mailbox: [email protected]
nic-hdl: TECH6-RIPE
mnt-by: AS12491-MNT

And if you really what to know, Gilat Satcom are authorised to provide and operate international data access gateways in Nigeria

http://www.gilatsatcom.com/pdfs-download/NCC%20International%20Data%20Access%20Gateway%20Licence.pdf

Conclusion: Let's bait the bastard!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting him. Anyone else?

I think he has been watching too much TV Laughing

What a dumbass Laughing

Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Conclusion: Let's bait the bastard!

Right on

Twisted Evil

Pastor Frank

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM sent. This one could be interesting.

"Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect." -Emerson
Vavin
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK newbie again. what's an ASEM?

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Accidentally Sent Email. I asked that same question a while back. Basically you pretend that you've mistakenly sent that lad an email that was meant for someone else. It's a way for baiters to contact lads who haven't actually contacted us. Generally they're so happy to see a "willing victim" they're quite prepared to take on a new role and just go with the flow.

Red
Flag Whore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Further to Josh's succinct and accurate explanation of ASEM the beauty of it is that it immediately takes the lad off script and it gives you much more control in the bait.

They are used in several ways, one could be pretending to email another lad but sending it to this lad "by accident" so you'd say:

Quote:
Dear Thomas

I made the payment of $7000 yesterday and still haven't heard back from you. Please get back to me.

Signed

Baiter

The lad will, of course, steal you from this other imaginary lad and start impersonating them. It's a great tool because then you can say "well, as you'd know, you need to send me a photo with the password on it before I can send any money, because that's what we've always done". Laughing
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM by Uncle J. Dog : here

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic