SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Has anyone seen this scam yet?

View next topic
View previous topic

clidefride
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this the other day. It seems they are learning! Apparently they have confiscated a load of money from the criminals and want to give it all away. All they need are your bank details!

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp5.hushmail.com (smtp5.hushmail.com [65.39.178.142])
by imap5.hushmail.com (Cyrus v2.2.12-Invoca-RPM-2.2.12-3.RHEL4.1) with LMTPA;
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:49:14 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.2
Received: from bay0-omc3-s2.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s2.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.202])
by smtp5.hushmail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
for ; Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:49:13 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from BAY124-W7 ([207.46.11.170]) by bay0-omc3-s2.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2668);
Mon, 16 Jul 2007 11:49:12 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_353d5651-a086-49a0-8888-5fb9e027d81b_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.223.251.66]
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [Suspected Junk Mail] TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 18:49:12 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
Bcc:
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 16 Jul 2007 18:49:12.0391 (UTC) FILETIME=[00396D70:01C7C7DA]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN Dear Sir/Madam, On the behalf of the ECOWAS Intelligent Agency branch in Benin Republic , we have an objective to combat all Fraud Stars, Arms Dealers, Drug Pushers, Money Laundry etc in the Economic region of West Africa. We are here by informing all International and national honest and God fearing individuals, who have in one way or the other been into business with people in Africa, who claim to be business people , but in the process has been duped, should tender there case forward with sufficient evidences to cover their claims.

We are pleased to inform you that this office has arrested a bunch full of fraud stars mostly of Nigerian origin to come up with their claims to us, so that ways can sourced out ways to ensure that your lost money be retrieved and refunded to all those concern.
You must be notified that the funds confiscated from these fraud starts are to the tune of ($300,000,000 M USD) Three hundred million United States Dollars.

We assure you of our fullest co-operation at all times, as we expect yours too in the process of this investigations. We have all the necessary support of the ECOWA governments in West Africa , Africa Union, and United Nations as well.
The objective of contacting you was to secure originals of documents relating to the transfer Fund (PTDF), which are necessary for the filing of charges in court against persons indicted by the comprehensive investigation carried out. We promise to deliver your fund immediately we hear from you. there are many victim's which we have recover there money, and they are happy with our Commission. you can still find out that yourself in our website. http://www.efccnigeria.org Watch out for the Business letter scam! For years now, businesses, learning institutions, and government departments have been receiving e-mails from senders posing as Nigerian,Benin,Bokina faso,togo and Abidjan (etc)West-African government or business officials offering to share large sums of money. Do not become a victim. If you have received an unsolicited letter containing any of the characteristics listed below, you should carefully research available information before conducting a transaction. Most letters are variations of the following: You receive an "urgent" business proposal "in strictest confidence" from a Nigerian/West-African civil servant /businessman.Oil prospecting license - A proposal is normally made to unsuspecting members of the public for allocation for crude oil lifting.The sender, often a member of the "contract review panel", obtained your name and profile through the Chamber of Commerce or the International Trade Commission. The sender recently intercepted or has been named beneficiary of the proceeds from real estate, oil products, over-invoiced contracts, cargo shipments, or other commodities, and needs a foreign partner to assist with laundering the money.
Since their government/business position prohibits them from opening foreign bank accounts, senders ask you to deposit the sum, usually somewhere between $25-50 million, into your personal account.

For your assistance, you will receive between 15-30% of the total, which sits in the Africa Development Bank (ADB) awaiting transfer.

To complete the transaction, they ask you to provide your bank name and address, your telephone and fax numbers, the name of your beneficiary, and, of course, your bank account numbers.
The sender promises to forward your share within 10-14 working days!
Please be aware. You have been warned.You can contact us at out office on: Maxwell Keita (ESQ)ECOWAS Intelligent AgencyRue 23/24 Pope AvenueSt. Jean RdCotonou, Benin RepublicWest AfricaTel/Fax: 00229-2134239TELEPHONE line: +229 93 41 83 88
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. It's a combo on the typical "secret government fund" scam with the EFCC recovery scam. Just another layer on the onion.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
SumYunGai
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trust me: the people on this forum have seen it all. This is nothing new; it's a take on the fraud repayment scam, where the scammer offers to recover they money you've lost to scammers... for a price. The only twist is how much detail the scammer is going into about the other types of fraud. Looks like this lad's going for the dollar chop on other scammers.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a pretty ballsy move for a mugu to put that kind of information in their e-mails, because it's kind of like educating potential victims. Then again, these a-holes have far less morality than we do. I've come across very few of these types of intro personally, but I bait them with utmost cruelty when I do.

There's almost nothing sweeter than the smell of fallen mugu-pride! Have a good time with this one, let me know if you'd like a tag-team.
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard lad crap,

And while the spelling and syntax are above average, it is surprising indeed to see him spell 'bokina faso'..It's not all that far away from him, duhh..

Another typical lad error too--they always presume that the receiver knows all about ECOWAS.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic