SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dear America

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We auctioned it off, with the letter for �900. So it was a very nice boost to our fundraising efforts. Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm impressed by that.

I was saying last night that I personally think David Beckham comes across as very down to earth and really more interested in his football than himself.

That said... this 'Posh' (is it funny because it is ironic?) lady is another thing altogether...
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree, I am impressed by that too. Appears to be a nice guy.

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba

I am glad to hear that, and I will pass it along. There are sports figures who could care less about their fans; who forgot what it was like to be merely a fan rather than "t3h star."

On this side of the Pond there is a "Make a Wish Foundation" where various stars will make a kid with a bad illness' day. As a Glorious Red Sox fan, I must hate Derek Jeter [Yankees player.--Ed.], but he has does this for young fans. Anyways, not too many people on this side know much about David Beckham--other than he "is married to a Spice Girl"--so it is great to read that!

Can I quote your post?

--J.D.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David is an absolute gent, he does what Simba described a lot.

Contrary to appearances, he is a completely down to earth, honest, helpful and modest man. He's done free coaching sessions for kids, he does visits for sick children all the time, and donates his kits and many other things for charities regularly.
Makes a change for a worldwide star of English football to act this way I know, what with their general penchant for fighting, getting drunk, and sh*gg*ng young girls in hotel 5 in a bed romps.

Proper dedicated family man. He's earned respect.

If any of you get a chance to pop in, look in the "Old Coffee House" pub just off the bottom of Carnaby Street in London. He donated a set of letters that he wrote when he was a 17 year old having been at Manchester United for just a few weeks, writing to his friend in Walthamstow. They're framed in the bar. Cracking bit of memorabilia.

Anyway, Posh......
I'm not so keen. I think she realised from day 1 that she was on to a good thing and that the pop career wouldn't last. I mean, she can't sing for a start! But other than that I couldn't comment, it's not like I've even met her. She seems pretty vacuous though.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Craig007
Baiting Guru

Posh and Becks. Best thing to ever happen. When they drove to the airport, got on the plane and left the gates of Europe Razz

Momentous day. Maybe it should be a holiday?

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Simba
Baiting Guru

Doctor X wrote:
Can I quote your post?

Absolutely you can.

Y'know when I was heavily involved with the charity work for G.O.S.H,
I did get to meet quite a few sports stars. Beckham was head & shoulders above any of them in terms of being genuinely concerned.

I could name some that were absolute slime balls, but perhaps better not do. The worst one is at Barcelona now anyway... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
newsomething
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
Leave Posh and Becks alone. David single handedly revitalised the male grooming industry and also played a bit of football on the side, and Posh single handedly....errr, did something else.
Appeared naked!
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will give you back the original 13 colonies if you take Posh and Becks back. I think really the Brits pulled a fast one on us.... we all thought that Becks was a beer company.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On this one I'm thinking of this one Tom Petty song......"It Ain't Nothin' to Me". There are times when I identify with that song.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it's not all one-way traffic though:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/dorset/6901543.stm

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic