SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MY European and Gold Coast Holiday (Pic's!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since a lot of people have posted there holidays I would like to post mine. I went to Switzerland and Rome in Dec/Jan with my family, and the Gold Coast, Queensland a few weeks ago(I have to dig up the pictures). Here are some europe pics: (They're all a bit big for the forum so it's in thumbnail..

The town of Crans Montana, about the only big snowfall that season Sad

Looking downfrom Testa Grecia(spl?) restaurant 3500m altitude at Zermatt to Italy, the restaurant is right on the border.

The Borghese Gallery, now that was really good, amazing sculptures..

and of course the Colosseum,

of course we did the Spanish steps, St Peter's Basilica , Roman forum looked at the annual protest down the main street in Rome..

Found some of the Gold Coast Ones:

Yeah movie world with the street parade:

No way Shocked Laughing

At the Curumbin Wild Wife Park. Aww, look at teh cute Koala:

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for those mate, those Rome pics bring back happy memories Razz

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It really is a great city

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We live about 10 minutes from Movie World and from the front of our house we can see the Tower of Terror at Dreamworld. Fantastic place to live but a bit chilly at present. Meant to get to 17C today. For sub-tropical that is cold Sad

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't the Lethal Weapon at MovieWorld the most awesome roller-coaster ever?

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah that was an awesome ride, so was the bat fling and superman returns Very Happy . We also did some "natural" stuff like whale watching.

Easter Egg
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been there since July 2001 so I think they've got a few new rides there. When I was at MovieWorld it did seem a bit underdone in terms of the number of different rides, although the quality was amazing (Lethal Weapon and Wild Wild West being my favourites).

Dreamworld still seemed to be the best of all the Theme Parks though (although the Polar Bears at Sea World were simply amazing).

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reaper
You wrote:
and of course the Colosseum,

What a great photo. Thanks for posting that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic