SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ghanaian Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few times when it's seemed like I'm losing the guy I have backed off my demands for a little, made it seem like I'm giving him what he wants. Mention some money, make him think like you're a real victim once again, win back his trust and then start screwing him around again.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*UPDATE*

Today I confirmed that he did indeed travel. I spent about 4 hours interrogating him on yahoo chat over it. He got very fed up in the end (i'm still calling him a liar) and he went to bed finally at 5:10am Lagos time. He is not a happy mugu.

However, my character has finally got out of ghana and is abuja. the lad won't budge from lagos so we came to a deal. If he could prove he travelled to ghana i would believe he is trust worthy and would come and meet him. We agreed to meet half way in Benin City @ univeristy of benin.

The problem is that he kept referring to benin city as benin... so naturally my character is going there now. I have established that this is easily the stupidest lad I have ever baited. His english is atrocious, he cannot understand anything i write nor can i understand him. He says "ok" to everything but doesnt realise what "ok" means and uses it as "ummm" instead of "yes".

In a word, he's f***ing annoying and I'll be happy to put him through the ringer again. I spent a lot of time studying the emails he sent from nigeria and then from ghana and have established that, despite being slightly different usage of words, the grammar, spelling and punctuation are identical. Moreover, it was nothing like the way his mate emailed. I also got a lot of information out of him about his flight, the carrier, the airport in accra etc, all the details checked out, so safari confirmed... now to give him the run around in Nigeria! Very Happy

I'm coming puppies! Don't run away! I'm coming!!! Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, there are a lot of good safaris going on these days. Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Ed's Singapore travels inspired us I think. Very Happy

And who says we're mean to our lads? They're seeing the world because of us!

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are all your pith helmets??!?!?!

You seem to have a couple of nice safaris on your hands here mate. Good job!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys Very Happy

I will get to work on the pith helmets... it's just a little embarrassing adding them to one's sig line when you realise that compared to those who already have them there you're in the presence of greatness Embarassed. Kind of like walking out on to the footy field with wayne rooney with your own jumper... but i'll put 'em up, thanks for the push jojo Wink.

@ mr. mugu - as josh said, I think the inspiration of 3d's travels have helped push the current crop of safaris, most certainly. Also, all those who were baiting Mos3s all over western africa had an influence as well I think, I won't forget l0rd n0rri5 of c0l3 in a hurry! Laughing.

Had a nice chat with the lad today:

yahoo chat wrote:
Lad: IAM EVERY SICK TODAY
Lad: BECAUSE FOR YOU
Lad: I DID NO HAVE ANY GIRL TO ME FUCK
Baiter: what do you want to do to me?
Lad: *censored*
Baiter: how big are you?
Lad: 5,4 Rolling Eyes (told you he was a moron...)

Shocked

Hmmm... ok.... Confused

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic