SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lotto Lad Bank Details?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys,

One of my lotto lads said that he'd accept payment of his courier fees via bank transfer and provided the following. Have I caught myself a bank account that needs closing??????

Quote:
Welcome to U.P.S. COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES.
Cumberland House
80 Scrubs Lane
London NW10 6RF
United Kingdom.
Order Number: AXN874
Date: 13/ Juuly 2007

Attn:Kryst@l S@mtr0n,

How are you doing today? your e-mail is well received and well understood, you are advise to avoid further delay to transfer the require charge to the below account details rovided to you

BELOW ARE THE DETAILS AT WHICH YOU ARE TO MAKE THE TRANSFER.

NATION WIDE BANK
IBAN: GB82NAIA07003071851005
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 71851005
SORT CODE: 07-00-30
ACCOUNT NAME: S.I. AMARAKUO
BANK ADDRESS: 39 PICCADILLY
MANCHESTER LANCS. M1 1NB

You are advise to send a scan sopy of the transfer slip to us as soon as you make the transfer, you arealso advise to avoid further delay, to try your best possible to make the require charge if possible today.

Upon confirmation of the transfer slip this office will immediately commence the release of your winning prize.
We therefore require your swift response.

Parcels
An original certificate of weight: ...............0.5g
Bonded Cheque of weight: .........................0.7g
Weight of parcel wrap up: ........................2.5g
Total weight of parcel: ..........................3.7g
Colour of Parcel: ................................Brown
================================================================================
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY (INVOICE) FOR YOUR CLAIM
================================================================================

I am Sending you all necessary document backing your winnings but you will have to satisfy our courier charges via our upfront options. you can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, There are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the Two option.(you are to make your prefered and affordable choice in these.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below: Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

SWIFT LINK COURIER DELIVERY OPTION

FIRST CLASS DELIVERY
Max Delivery Duration...............24Hrs
Mailing /freight cost .................�103.00
Handling Fee............................�200.00
Fuel Surcharge ........................� 80.00
Insurance................................�100.00
Vat(5%)..................................� 50.00
TOTAL.....................................�443.00

DIRECT BANK TRANSFER OPTION � 450.00 Pounds Sterling

Direct Bank Transfer Option: This is the Direct Bank Transfer that will enable you Receive the sum of money in any account that you will provide for this to us to effect the transfer as it is always done electronically as it will TAKE 3 WORKING DAYS to Reflect In The account that you will provide. Also you will be charged by our transferring bank, which is (450 GBP) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you.

Note:The charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win Situations.

*IMPORTANT* You are to choose from the options above the most suitable for you, once this payment is made, you will be given a tracking number to track your consignment.
Payment should be made to our account officer Mrs Rose Wilson Via Any WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM close to you.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 48hrs,because you only have 10 working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Delivery: United States of America
Name: Kryst@l S@mtr0n,

You are expected to send your response to this email within the next 24 Hrs.

Safe Delivery

stock photo : a delivery man bringing a package and holding out a clipboard
DATE:13/07/2007.
ISSUED BY:
Mr. 3mm@nu3l M@rc,
Chief Dispatch Officer.
CC: GENERAL MANAGER (SC )
CC: ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT (SC )
CC: INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE (SC)

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
justjay
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It probably is, although it actually would be
Nationwide Bldg Soc
39 Piccadilly
MANCHESTER
M1 1NB

Forward the email with the headers to [email protected]

Mugu Resellerpyramid Closed lad accountsAustraliaUnited StatesUnited KingdomNetherlandsSwitzerlandGhanaBelgiumChinaNigeriaSpain
Ivory CoastCanadaBurkina FasoSenegalHong KongSouth AfricaEuropean UnionBahamas, TheBeninMalaysiaGermanyItalyTogo|¿?|
Over 1000 - no longer counting since sometime in 2008 + #unknown# assists
WDPRs >150 Netcraft>115
----
pony pony pony - just because...
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep CD. It's a scam and they want the money to go to a real bank account - and we love hurting Lotto Lads by taking away their toys. Evil or Very Mad

No bank will be comfortable having an account used by a fraudster, and they are legally obliged to take action. Having victims taking legal action against them is very messy and time consuming. It makes them look good if they adopt a proactive approach, and who knows what else is going through an account like that.

Opening an account nowadays is not straightforward and anyone losing one for this sort of reason is going to have difficulty getting another.

Shooting down their accounts hurts them. Nice one. Thumbs up

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Guys,

Let's see if I can make it 2 out of 2.

Quote:

Dear Sir,
i am very happy to hear from you. i am counting on you so please help and i wil always pray for you for God,s protection.please to send me the money, i will give you one of my girl friend brothers account who i so much trust.so that you can transfer the money directly to me and i believe it will be easier for.His name is ;

MR IWUAFOR SAMSON .C.
ACCOUNT NUMBER;011100000173.
BANK NAME;PLATINUM HABIB BANK [BANK PHB].
BRANCH;NEW MARKET ROAD ONITSHA BRANCH
ANAMBRA STATE.
COUNTRY;NIGERIA

Note;if send the money please write me to tell me so that i can go for it and the amount as well.i will be very glad to hear from you.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
it wasn't me
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It always amazes me how many lads are willing to give up bank details if you just explain that you will not use WU. I have never yet had a lad not give me bank details when I won't give him money any other way.
I bait straight. So far, my record is 4 bank account numbers for the one lad, and I'm now requesting the 5th! If you're believable enough, you can get the information you want Wink

Pretty Rose

pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CollaD--

Remember too that legit bank sites have legit websites. You can take your lad to task on that if need be.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i know i have a record of 7 bank accts in an ongoing bait and still rising-but then again the lad really wants my half million-should i give it to him Twisted Evil

pony
Jervis Tetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dglory^

I'm sure at least 1 of those 7 is the ADB in Burkina Faso. That lad never gives up. He and I are old friends, though he might think differently. I don't think he likes me any more after what I did to him more than once.

What a FUCK, for doing this i will make sure by tomorrow i will be in Washington and send the FBI to pick you up where ever you are by all means just believe i must do this and use it as a prove that i am who i am. I give you just 1 hour to take my passport out from that page or eles when i get to Washington there will be no forgiveness just take my word. I will send all boxes and documents covering the boxes in your name to Washington and you will be asked so many question and if possible you will go to Jail with my power i PROMISE I MUST DO IT.
His Excellency Ambassador Dr. Kwame Bawuah-Edusei
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic