SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where do lads store their data?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't certain where to post this; it is (sorta) scam related, so it doesn't go in the General Chat (as that says it's for non-scam related stuff), so I put it here. I'm sure a mod will move it if required.but it's a question that piqued my curiosity.

So my question. Most of the lads seem to use Yahoo, Gmail, etc, so I can understand that their past and present emails are held on those servers. And it must be a pain if their accounts get closed and they lose all that history. Twisted Evil

But what about all their background stuff that they use to make their scam look plausible, like the dodgy pictures, fake ID's, etc?

I'm guessing that they can't use the hard drives on cafe machines, so do they hold this stuff on USB sticks, or do they store it all on line?

Just kinda curious - if anyone knows I'd be obliged.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad once told me he emails it to his other accounts on a regular basis.

"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto to the above - "UB" found out that lads store information in the "notepad" section of their emails - and then just attach the info and forward it to their different emails.

Afterall, "UB" only wanted smart lads working for him - so he had to ask how he knew the people wouldn't lose all the info he sent if someone shut down his email addy.

This is another reason why shutting down email addies is not a good idea - they already have new ones...

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shutting down their emails does nothing to slow them down. As dumb as they are, they do seem to understand having a backup system as Wayne stated. It only takes them 10 seconds to open a new yahoo account and recontact a vic. Only ones ended up hurt are current baits and any law enforcement who may be investigating.

If you like shutting stuff down, feel free to do it to any of their websites they may be hawking. Those are fair game and they hurt their wallets too (& you get a cool flag to boot!).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm convinced that some of them have a backup system, and that they had to learn the value of having that the hard way.

Sometimes I've lost a bait when a reply comes back as undeliverable. Other times they miraculously come back from another address. That tells me who's been burned before by a box shutdown and who hasn't.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads use USB storage devices to store their important documents, bombing lists and maga contact details. There was a big bust-a-thon in Ghana where one or more of the arrested had all the incriminating evidence on USB flash drives Clicky Please don't necro.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my lads has mentioned his USB stick and he also uses a date book to keep track of important dates in his victim's lives such as birthdays.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
dressagedreams
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seven of Nine, as a newbie, I have to ask, is that avatar real? Shocked It's not, is it? Is it?
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing it's a screenshot of one of his catcher addies.
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@DD, SK

Some lads became, errm, annoyed with me when they were insulted numerous times.

In a feeble effort at retaliating, they spoofed my insult addy as their from address and signed me up for all manner of spam.

btw, that's about 3 weeks worth but I deleted it a few days ago and now try to keep it to a minimum.

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting - I'd never thought that they might preserve their data by just bouncing it around in cyber-space.

Thanks for the info about closing email accounts - I haven't bothered yet, but I was contemplating it for one of my lads who is becoming tedious. I won't bother now.

And to OD
Quote:
If you like shutting stuff down, feel free to do it to any of their websites they may be hawking.
Don't worry, I live for the day when I can claim a little flag beers!

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Well, as soon as a lad of yours gives you a fake site let me know and I'll walk you through it- writing an abuse report is fairly user friendly. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Old No.7 - There is a backlog of fake sites to be cleared on AA419, and you should take advantage of TSnerd's offer of mentoring.

You'll have a washing line of pretty flags in no time at all, because TS is pretty damn good at it... Wink

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to mention in the various mail addys they use. One advantage of them playing three different characters friend, bank and attorney if one of these gets closed down they have your info in two other accounts.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have one lad who has a computer and internet at home, but I have the feeling this is more an exception than rule. I have also heard of them storing their info on CDs or zip drives. They have to store their fake documents somewhere, although I hear references to "keep that document" when my lad converses with my fake lad. Makes me wonder if their storage capacity is somewhat limited.

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The oga also keeps them for lads. The lad then requests what he needs from the oga and the oga delivers it (altered to lads requirements). That's part of why the oga makes his cut. He guides the lad, advises him and provides the required documents etc.

The oga doesn't usually email people on his own he only passes advice, information and documents to the lad. Shut down the lads email and the oga will have him back in business in about 2 seconds.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic