SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Poor widow...caution...some bad language

View next topic
View previous topic

JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This poor lady has had a time of it. I want to help her as much as possible but sometimes provide way too much information

HaFrom: SANDRA WHITE.
Date: Jun 23, 2007 10:40 AM
Subject: HELLO DEAR SOME ONE NEEDS YOU.

Dear ,
Please bear with me for sending you this just in case you are offended by
it as I know we don't know each. It's my believe that I am doing the
lord's bidding and what is truly right in his eyes and that is what gives
me the courage to send this email to a total stranger like you. Before I
start, I will need to warn you that this email might contain the most
shocking and unbelievable piece of news you have ever had in your entire
life, but I trust the lord to give you enough faith and insight to see the
sincerity in my heart.

I am Mrs. Sandra White, the wife of Mr. Robert White, my husband was an
expatriate Contractor with Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before
he died in the year 2003. We were married for ten years without a child.
My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we both got born-again and dedicated Christians. Since
his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial
home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$7.5
Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a 4 year
one-time fixed deposit account with a Bank in Europe . Presently, this
money(with accrued interest) is still with the Bank and the management
just wrote me as the next of Kin/beneficiary to the account that it has
become DORMANT since no transaction has been operated on it since the
completion of the 4 years and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do
not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf
because of my condition(note that you need to activate this account) as I
can not come over. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya (I chose to
remain here since I will die closer to nature and the lord) where I have
been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my
ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks
to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity
organizations anywhere in the World that might be in need of it. I have
already donated most of our wealth here in Kenya to our local church and
our house after my death to an orphanage here. They are all totalling
almost 800,000 USD. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much
of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting
futher this responsibility to any one of them any more.

Please, I beg you to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the
Funds from the Bank. I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this
money to fund orphanages and charities and widows. The Bible made us to
understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision
because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my
husbands' relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husbands' hard
earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where
this money will be used in a rough manner. Hence the reason for taking
this bold decision. I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going
to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. I will not
communicate with you by phone in this regard because of my soundless voice
and presence of my husbands' relatives around me always. I don't want them
to know about this development as I know all they are interested in is my
husband's wealth and not my health.

Hoping that you will assist me.
Mrs. Sandra White.
sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk

My dear Sandra White

I do have the faith required to help you and truly see the sincerity in your pure and noble heart. I know it sounds strange but I feel that we already know each other and knowing that the lord moves in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform, I graciously and humbly accept the task at hand. It grieves me to my very soul to see what you have been through and are going through but must say that I am proud of the way you have handled this whole affair. You must be so lonely after the passing of your dear husband and you are to be commended for not marrying again or for submitting to the sins of the flesh by fornicating outside of the bonds of holy matrimony for the purpose of having a child and for the more base purpose of satisfying your carnal urges. I know how your loins must have burned and your womb ached for want of a strong and virile man to plough you like new ground and rut around inside of you like the great bulls upon the plains of Meggido as you fairly raked his back to bloody ribbons with your long strong nails, your pelvi pushing together in unbridled passion, your head tossed back, lips pursed, sweat pouring into glazed over eyes and primal screams and animal like grunts originating somewhere from deep inside as you both struggle to reach that plateau that only brings pleasure but for a moment and then you realize what you have done and must live with that shame for the rest of your life here on earth in the flesh and the soul is to burn in hell throughout eternity for what...5-10 minutes of pleasure, no thank you. You are truly blessed and I know will have a special place in heaven for your suffering here on earth. I don't know what you are going to do with your born again and dedicated Christians but I'd like to purchase them from you as well. There is no need to allow them to fend for themselves and I've got plenty of room here for them to roam around and pretty much do as they please.

Now as for myself, you can probably already guess that I am quite successful here in America and this due in part to my successful business of raising emus and alpacas, filming adult situations with animals with a worldwide distribution network and partly to the passing of my very dear first wife Nelda. Unlike yourself loneliness prevailed shortly after the dear lady's demise and I gave in to my urges although I remained single for over a month after her passing which strange as it may sound her death was an accident, a drowning at high sea to be particular and it appears she had been trying to swim with far too much weight wrapped around her frail and apparently bound in duct tape body. The double indemnity clause in the recently activated $2 million life insurance policy came as quite a surprise and though she will be sorely missed I feel the need to move on with my life and in fact hooked up with the hatcheck girl from the cloakroom of the Bixoux theatre right here in Pine Bluff Arkansas, (fourth largest city in Arkansas). I would venture a guess that her skills at the art of making love were learned and practiced but I don't question a woman with a mouth like ten fingers and ten fingers like a mouth and am blissfully ignorant, attributing the skills to natural curiosity and inate ability. Happiness is where you find it and it is surely found deep inside of a willing 19 year old that scarce seems able to be satiated by the standard means by which two shall know one another and as the bible says, "the man shall leave his mother and father and cleave unto his wife and the two shall become as one flesh" I am here to sing the praises of clinging and cleaving and getting to be one flesh. amen!

Is there anything I can do for you while in the hospital in Kenya? Honeybuns, cigarettes, blankets or cold beverages, I just want you to be comfortable in your final moments as your soul slips into eternity and you cross that great gulf fixed between us and the land of the dead and you are rewarded throughout the ages with your just recompence for all that you have done in this life. I can imagine the fear you must feel in knowing that you will soon meet your maker and the Lord of hosts shall either welcome you into his bossom or tell you to depart from me ye worker of iniquity, I know you not. Man, that must be intense but as you so boldly stated, you know where you are going so I can imagine it must be quite exciting for you. I only wish you the best of luck and hope that the death is a peaceful one and not painful. My great uncle was able to pass from life unto death peacefully and in his sleep, unlike all the others in the car he was driving, screaming and shouting in terror and fear, knowing the end was soon coming via 18 wheel Mac truck cruising along in the opposite lane of the interstate highway at 85 miles per hour. The carnage was quite notable and made the front page news of the Arkansas Democrat newspaper, Sunday edition.

I am saddened to think that all your family wants is your ex/late husband's (now dead) money and could care less for your health. I understand your reluctance to turn over that kind of wealth to heathens for the express purpose of pursuing selfish gratification as they are not Christian but I must be perfectly honest with you in that I am not a "mainstream" "fundamental" Christian by the strictist sense of the word but would be willing to stand in as your beneficiary and will direct the funds towards a non-contemporary form of praise and self worship. Be advised that we no longer have what you would call an orphanage here in America and I have a most liberal view of what constitutes a charity with some of that money if you don't mind being directed towards my own special causes. As for widows, I'm all for that since most of them are quite willing to engage in a most special type of love that when fueled correctly with alcohol, fine dining and the right mood lighting they are quite overcome with passion after years of neglect and just about ripe for the picking if you know what I mean.

Sandra, we shall continue to communicate via email your health permitting and am thankful that we are not talking by telephone as sometimes the written word is far more honest and open and a more effective means of communicating. I can well imagine your voice much like fingernails on a chalkboard and wonder if your dear husbands departure might not have been some sort of escape mechanism to free himself of the daily tortures brought about by a greedy bunch of relatives and the irritation of high squeaky voices directing his every task while at home. I hope you don't mind that I have placed your name on the prayer wheel at the local Buddhist temple and have asked a Shinto shrine high priest to burn some incense in your name and seek higher powers for a miraculous healing from your cancer. You see Sandra, I would prefer that you live through this and become whole once again so that you can personally direct the money into whatever activity you wish but if you must die then I accept that responsibility and await you to send the money and hope you will allow a little liberty in where the money is spent.

I remain your humble and faithful advocate, may you die in peace and do so quickly so that I might soon have the necessary funds to distribute to needy causes.

Sincerely

Albert Rosario

On Wed 07/04, sandra white < sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

From: sandra white [mailto: sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk]
To: maynardp12@excite.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:00:50 +0100 (BST)
Subject: RE: HELLO DEAR SOME ONE NEEDS YOU.

Beloved,
I have received your mail and I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust,and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity, and I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me down.
In this light, I have sent you the Name of the bank and the bank manager that you will contact. Please do not forget that the account will be activated by you. The bank manager has already made us to undestand this.
Please find below the bank details.
Bank Name: Brown Shipley Private Bank
Bank Address: Founders Court Lothbury London EC2R 7HE
Bank Manager: Michael Clarkson
Telephone: +(44)703-590-3190
Fax: +(44) 8700 6858 50
E-mail: michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk
I will await an update from you as soon as you contact the bank. Please do not make contact with the bank immediately so that the tranfer can be fast.
Regards,
Sandra White.

Gets more than a little corny as I am responding in between tasks at work and not able to fully decicate the time required and just trying to see how ridiculous of a response they will answer....!

Dearest Sandra White and Michael Clarkson

Let me begin by saying that it is an honor to make your acquaintance Mr. Clarkson and second let me say that I am quite happy that the esphageal cancer hasn't taken my newest friend Sandra White to the land of her ancestors and other dead family members to include her late husband and to the dwelling place of the devil and all his minions themselves. I am quite happy that I have managed to earn Sandra'a full respect and trust and I do hope to live up to that very high standard of respect and promise to do my utmost not to let Sandra down. By no means do I doubt anyones integrity as I know how serious it is to make a decision on ones death bed and know that this is a most crucial time right before your soul departs its physical prison and busts the bottom right out of hell and beyond.

Now before we go any further I have been doing some research and have discovered a natural cure for cancer which is an actual plant known as mullein found growing in the wild along the edge between field and forest throughout the world. The native Americans or Indians and the Navajo Indians to be precise have had quite a bit of luck using this plant in their traditional medicines and it is found to cure cancer when made into a tea and then drank 3 times daily mixed with honey. It has other uses and not all of them curative. For a traditional Navajo/Hopi goat roping and camel screwing event these fellows will place a large piece of the weed between cheek and gum or just under the tongue and allow it to make a juice in the mouth. They then smoke a large marijuana cigarette or bowl of hashish followed by chug-a-lugging a pint of cheap whisky. It is said that this produces a sensation not at all unlike being drunk and high at the same time, so as you can see this is very powerful medicine and if you want I can send you some of the leaves off of a 2nd year plant that have been sun dried. I know you are probabley beyond hope but I just have to reach out and try to help a friend of mine and again know that you are in my thougts and in the prayers of all the local Buddhists and them there Shinto fellers down at the shrine.

Sandra, I happen to have access to several thousand dollars if you wanted to try and fly over here to attend a clinical trial session at a well known cancer center in Houston Texas. I would be willing to pay for your flight and for your treatments along with a place to stay, food and transportation on the ground there. I really think the world of you and want you to know that I would do anything to seek a cure for your condition even if it means spending my entire life savings of $123,987.98 according to my last bank statement. I know you said you wished to remain in the hospital in Kenya to be close to nature and to the lord but I must confess that when I think of nature I think of fruit bats, snakes, elephants doing it along the edge of a watering hole and stuff like that. Not the kind of place where I want you to die. Remember also that the bible says, "seek ye the lord while he may be found" and I'm telling you right now he's not in Kenya, you may want to look in Cleveland Ohio or Chicago somewhere but not in Kenya, so please consider my offer and my hand out to you and lets us together seek a cure for your condition so that you might continue in the lord's work here on earth and allow your late husband a little more rest before subjecting him to your sudden and unannounced arrival into the nether world.

Just a question for the both of you and a suggestion and mind you it is just a suggestion as I have no real experience with sort of thing but I already have a bank and an account with that bank. It seems like such a colossial pain in the ass to activate another bank account and that being an overseas bank. Have you really put much thought into this? I'm not complaining just curious and mind you also that I am a team player and will pretty much go along with whatever you say being that you are the experts in this area. Just wondering why we should activate another account when I already have a perfectly functioning account right here in Two Egg, Florida, USA? What say ye to that? I anxiously await your decision and will honor whatever my dear friend Sandra wants in the end. Thank you so much for bestowing this sacred task upon me and I vow a sacred oath to do what is right and deserved by the both of you. I feel honored to be named among your friends and to do business with you. May gnoodneoanlinnu-uknar (small god of the Gunu and the Han peoples) bless you and numb your breasts and boink your sisters and bring much fruit into your lives and from your very loins and stuff shall you go forth and multiply.

Public service announcement "Spay or neuter your pet"

I remain truly and humbly yours

Albert Rosario

--- On Thu 07/05, Micheal Clarkson < michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

From: Micheal Clarkson [mailto: michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk]
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:51:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: ACCOUNT OPTIONS.

BROWN SHIPLEY BANK
Founders Court Lothbury London, EC 2R 7HE.

Our ref: BSP/02-J/1065/UK
Your ref: BSP/46/47-0012

Attention: Albert Rosario,

My office has received a letter of authorization from the depositor of these funds introducing you as the sole beneficiary of the funds in question. Appropriate verifications have been conducted and I bring to your notice that you have been cleared/certified for the payout of $7,500,000. 00

With respect to the above certification, it is my duty to bring to your notice that appropriate measures have been taken to ensure the security of the said amount.
Also considering that the account in which the fund has been deposited has been dormant for over four years now. Therefore an activation of the account is mandatory. We have explained this to Mrs. Sandra White and she told us that the beneficiary will be responsible for this.
You will be required to choose that which will be most convenient and appropriate for you and request for the mode of making the deposit in order that the account be activated in your name;:

1. Standard Classic Account/Activation :

a) Activation Deposit ........ 365.00
b)Transfer Charges ................. 275.00
TOTAL 640.00

Duration of transfer ..... Five (5) working days.

2 .Classic Account/Activation :

a) Activation Deposit ........ 475.00
b)Transfer Charges ......... 325.00
TOTAL 800.00
Duration of transfer ..... Three (3) working days.

3.Premium Account/Activation :

a) Activation Deposit ........ 645.00
b)Transfer Charges ......... 575.00
TOTAL 1,200.00
Duration of transfer ..... One (1) working day.

*NOTE THAT ALL CALCULATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS (GBP) AND THERE IS AN OPTION OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR ITS EQUIVALENT IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY. THE DURATION OF TRANSFER IS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACTUAL DATE WHEN THE TRANSFER COMMENCES.

Upon your receipt of this e-mail, you will be required to respond immediately, indicating the option which is most convenient for you in order for me to provide advise on the mode of making the deposit and also to make the necessary arrangements to ensure the successful transfer of the funds to you. An account number and a pin code will be provided for you so that you can ascess your account on-line via our website.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Note:please endeavoure to provide your phone numbers in your subsequent e-mail.

Regards,
Micheal Clarkson
+44-703-590-3190
+44-703-191-6447

Message is not flagged. [ Flag for Follow Up ]
Message has been forwarded in the past.

Date: Thu Jul 5 22:09:07 2007
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
To: <michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: RE: ACCOUNT OPTIONS.

Dear Michael Clarkson

How about that brave Mrs.Sandra White? Have you ever seen anyone like that in your life. Did you know that her husband died after a short illness, they both got themselves born again and dedicated Christians although I have no idea what they did with them and she managed to forego the sins of the flesh and refrain from making hot monkey love with the first man that came along willing to plunge his throbbing manhood deep inside of the dear lady's lower belly via her velvet lined love tunnel if you know what I mean. Have you ever seen the lady? I fancy her as being smoking hot and the absolute example of sexy. I wish she wasn't all sick and everything as I'd like to get her cured and perhaps dabble in the forbidden act of cross cultural love making. If you get a chance to speak with here please encourage her to accept my invitation for a trip to the cancer center or at least to partake in some of the herb I mentioned previously as I feel as if I might be falling in love with the lady and really don't want to see her go so soon. Love is strange that way Mr. Clarkson, here I am not even looking for love and much less looking for love on the INTERNET but it seems to have found me and in just the short time I have know Mrs. White I can honestly say that I would love to boink her and perhaps even develop a serious relationship with her and even would consider marriage if she doesn't die first. I just can't see it happening with a dead chick though but am open minded and have been known to think outside of the box and as you know this has led to my most successful life as a businessman here in America. Now lets look into this whole activation of the bank account burden you are attempting to put me through. I am looking at the presented options again with an open mind and as we have discussed before with the ability to think outside of the box but to be perfectly honest with you I can't find the logic in doing it this way. Now hear me out before you go to getting all negative and wearing your ass upon your shoulders and pitch a fit. I'll warn you ahead of time I don't take too kindly to people that get angry and pitch fits and I can damned sure pitch a fit right along with you so please listen up and lets put our heads together to find a better solution. We shall take the options one by one and I will examine them and render a decision. Lets take a look at each one in the following paragraph as you presented the options to me and we'll work from there.

TOTAL 640.00------Disapproved as I don't like anything standard as it has lost its appeal through the fact that is is standard and classic and therefore quite .................boring! Try again!

TOTAL 800.00 Also disapproved due to the fact that it actually sounds like less but is costing more. The value to the dollar amount spent doesn't seem to add up in my minds eye.........Standard Classic 640.00 vs Classic 800.00 not going to sell me on that one.

TOTAL 1,200.00 Really not that great of a value for the money but I do like the 1 day duration of transfer but must say you are going to have to give away something like a bitchin music CD or a toaster oven or something else to go along with it......I just don't feel good about it.

I like the fact that we have access through your banks website but for the life of me can't seem to get on the website. How about helping a brother out here and provide me with some www.other stuff that connects me to your bank.com I still claim that my bank account here in the town of Two Egg Florida, USA will suffice and am quite reluctant to activate an overseas account without first wanting to know a few things about your bank and yourself as it relates to your qualifications as a banker. I mean how do I know I am getting the best just because you have an account that needs to be activated in my name? Isn't this depriving the consumer of customer choice? I'd like to see a statement from your bank that actually shows that my money is there. That would be the millions you mentioned plus the accrued interest so that I might see and know that you haven't embezzled some of my funds from the account. Also what qualifies you to be a banker and why are you the one assigned to this case. Please provide credentials and provide me with a valid phone number. I call all over the world and have never had so much trouble getting through as I have with you. I'll tell you what, I'm getting angry just thinking about it and must inform you that I want my money transferred from your pathetic little bank into mine via means of electronics and I mean the quicker the better. I shouldn't have to activate an account with my money in it and then withdraw it piece meal via means of a debit card and PIN. I think you bastards are just angry because Sandra White is leaving this money to me and not to you assholes. I demand an email from your Bank president with a full explanation as to why he has assigned such an inept boob as yourself to handle such a large account. Thats it, I want to speak with your bank manager or president and will not rest until I know that the money is there first before doing anything else. Do you think I am stupid or what? I know what you pricks are up to and you will not get a dime of my money and I will not activate any accounts until you can prove to me via statement, scanned of course that the money is really all there. I'll leave you with that to think about.

Please give my regards and my love to Mrs. Sandra White and inform her that I am doing my dead level best to get the money but the hold up is with you dick heads at the bank and that you haven't provided me with and official statement with the amount of money for my perusal before we transact the deal as is customary in every banking institution throughout the world except in Singapore and best I can tell your ass ain't in Singapore so get cracking. Speaking of Mrs. Sandra White also let her know that my offer for the money and the trip still stand and convey my love to her if you would and ask that if she does live I would like to be considered on the A-List of potentials to boink her silly. I also ask that you give me a call as soon as possible so that we may discuss this or at the very least a website for your bank so that I might know with whom I am dealing with as you have displayed no discernible banking skills nor common sense.

Sincerely

Albert Rosario

Apparently I didn't understand what I was supposed to do in the last email contact......silly me!

--- On Thu 07/05, Micheal Clarkson < michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:51:11 +0100 (BST)

BROWN SHIPLEY BANK

Attention: Albert Rosario,

My office has received a letter of authorization from the depositor of these funds introducing you as the sole beneficiary of the funds in question. Appropriate verifications have been conducted and I bring to your notice that you have been cleared/certified for the payout of $7,500,000. 00

With respect to the above certification, it is my duty to bring to your notice that appropriate measures have been taken to ensure the security of the said amount.
Also considering that the account in which the fund has been deposited has been dormant for over four years now. Therefore an activation of the account is mandatory. We have explained this to Mrs. Sandra White and she told us that the beneficiary will be responsible for this.
You will be required to choose that which will be most convenient and appropriate for you and request for the mode of making the deposit in order that the account be activated in your name;:

TOTAL 640.00

Duration of transfer ..... Five (5) working days.

TOTAL 800.00
Duration of transfer ..... Three (3) working days.

TOTAL 1,200.00
Duration of transfer ..... One (1) working day.

*NOTE THAT ALL CALCULATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS (GBP) AND THERE IS AN OPTION OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR ITS EQUIVALENT IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY. THE DURATION OF TRANSFER IS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACTUAL DATE WHEN THE TRANSFER COMMENCES.

Upon your receipt of this e-mail, you will be required to respond immediately, indicating the option which is most convenient for you in order for me to provide advise on the mode of making the deposit and also to make the necessary arrangements to ensure the successful transfer of the funds to you. An account number and a pin code will be provided for you so that you can ascess your account on-line via our website.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Note:please endeavoure to provide your phone numbers in your subsequent e-mail.

Regards,
Micheal Clarkson
+44-703-590-3190
+44-703-191-6447

Date: Fri Jul 6 23:32:27 2007

Mr. Micheal Clarkson

I see that you are not very professional in your approach to handling one of your largest depositors and now must demand that you place me immediatly in contact with your bank manager. I will not have several million dollars stored in your bank and then have you fail to respond to the most basic request of finding an alternative means of effecting this transfer. You will have your manager contact myself immediatly with an apology as it relates to your ineptness in handling the most rudimentary of banking situations. I am apalled at what I have experienced thus far and must say that I barely have any faith in you as it stands and am right on the verge of filing a complaint with the international banking authorities and banking authorities of the European Common market or union. You would think that with my several million dollars in deposit that you would treat me with the due respect of an important and I do mean very important person. You are fast approaching the status of your ass being grass and yours truly being the lawn mower and I will cut, mulch and bag your entire career in the banking industry so beware. I will not be trifled with. As an old Siamese prostitute once said, Bang ha, bang lee pau lu lik dee nak fu or roughly translated into English, no bat no twat and no butt fuckey here. Okay! Now let that be your motto and this simply because all the really good ones are already taken like, "animals cannot add or subtract but they sure can multiply, spay or neuter your pet", now that would be a good one if it wasn't already taken and a more simple or powerful motto as this, "shake well before using" cannot be found among any of the great cultures of the past or present and is not easily translated into any other language. A good motto is hard to find but I do like Bang ha, bang lee pau lu lik dee nak fu and want to know if it is okay with you. How bout them noles. Now as soon as you can possibly get off your annointed and self important and all significant ass I want a report on how my investment is performing and a sit down talk with your bank manager. I am prepared to travel to your bank if need be in order to straighten this out. Now you get back to counting change and putting up the Euro Change roll holders and let a true professional handle my particular case.

Thank you

Albert Rosario

--- On Wed 07/04, sandra white < sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 09:00:50 +0100 (BST)

Beloved,
I have received your mail and I am very happy about this, you have earned my full respect and trust,and I hope you will live up to the respect I have for you. Also you have no cause to doubt my integrity, and I am very confident doing this transaction with you, please do not let me down.
In this light, I have sent you the Name of the bank and the bank manager that you will contact. Please do not forget that the account will be activated by you. The bank manager has already made us to undestand this.
Please find below the bank details.
Bank Name: Brown Shipley Private Bank
Bank Address: Founders Court Lothbury London EC2R 7HE
Bank Manager: Michael Clarkson
Telephone: +(44)703-590-3190
Fax: +(44) 8700 6858 50
E-mail: michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk
I will await an update from you as soon as you contact the bank. Please do make contact with the bank immediately so that the tranfer can be fast.
Regards,
Sandra White.

Date: Sun Jul 8 13:16:08 2007
To: <sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk>

Time to pit the bank against sandra

Dearest Sandra

I feel I must warn you that I don't think your banker, Mr. Michael Clarkson has your best interests at heart and is refusing to cooperate with me in this matter. I do not like his negative attitude and have requested contact with his superiors which as of yet he has failed to do and this has aroused some suspicion as to his final intentions which I think are to allow you to die and then keep the money for himself. Please try and contact that son of a bitch and make arrangements for him to meet me at the airport and we shall go together in one accord to the bank where I shall deposit the $10,000.00 cash into his bank and check out the procedure and see if they are complying with the international monetary fund and international banking rules and regulations as set forth and ratified as treaty at the United Nations just a few short years ago.

Oh I almost forgot to ask how you are doing? I hope this email finds you relatively pain free and closer to your departure but not so close that you can't help me secure these funds. I really have no way of knowing whether or not you received me email suggesting that I fly you over here for a visit to a very well known cancer institute in Houston Texas. I will pay for your ticket, your lodging and meals as well as ground transportation and will gladly do what is necessary to have you cured of this awful disease. I will not even attempt to boink you until you are well enough to do so. Please get back to me and please try to talk some sense into that banker fellow so that we might move forward with this whole thing.

I remain humbly and faithfully yours

Alberto Rosario

On Mon 07/09, Micheal Clarkson < michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:59:17 +0100 (BST)

BROWN SHIPLEY BANK

Attention Albert,

You were given the account option list for you to choose an account option that is convinient for you but all you do is to send abusive mails to my desk .
I have reported this to my superiors and they have equally forwarded this to Mrs. white's attorney .

The only choice you are left with is activating the account before the funds can be transferred to your account in your country.

Micheal Clarkson.

Date: Mon Jul 9 10:08:04 2007

I am demanding a visit to your bank sometime in the very near future for a direct deposit of $10,000.00 into your bank in person and will evaluate you for professionalism and efficacy as a bank. I can travel as soon as this coming Friday. You need to avail yourself for my personal inspection of your facilities and arrange for room and transportation for myself and myself only as I travel alone and will not encumber myself with the responsibility of taking another person by the hand for the purposes of international travel. With the kind of money I now have deposited into your bank I will expect to be treated far better than you have been and again I demand to speak with your superior. I have also informed Mrs. White of your most negative attitude and unwillingness to work with me on this matter and thus my decision to make this move to come and see you in person. As you have probabley guessed by now even though I only know Mrs. White only by email I know enough to know that I am madly in love with this dear person and will not stand by an allow you to embezzel or misappropriate her funds that she has intended for myself to collect and carry on her charitable works. If she was not so ill I would boink her with everything in me. You sir will not stand in the way of this by no means so stand fast you bank clerk lackey and prepare to have myself and your supervisor thrash you about the head, neck and shoulders for your insolent attitude to what must be your biggest depositer....myself.

I bid you good day and demand a website for your bank and a working phone number so that I might reach you since it is apparent you are far too lazy to attempt a contact of myself.

Sincerely

Albert Rosario

Date: Mon Jul 9 21:12:58 2007
Cc: <michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: FW: RE: ACCOUNT OPTIONS.

Time to show dear Sandra just what a hard time I'm having with the bank! I edited some of the dirty words for posting purposes...

My Dear Sandra

Please observe the abuse I am having to take from that clockslucker and motherplucker Michael Clarkson as he disrespects me and treats both yourself and myself with utter contempt. I say to hell with him but since he has all of our millions of dollars we must go along with the program. Do not worry as I shall be your hero, your knight in shining armor riding up on a solid white charger to save your day my love. Oh what love I feel for you and oh how I wish to boink thee my fair lady. How I long to take your hand in mine and to gently caress your bony shoulders and to kiss your greasy neck with my soft warm lips and oh for the pleasure if but just for a moment to slip myself inside of you and boink you with a solid boinking. Sandra, my love. Please contact the bank and have that asshole Clarkson comply with our wishes or else we shall be forced to move our money into another account.

Sincerely

Albert Rosario

Sandra makes it known that she wants no part of kissin nor huggin nor boinking!!!!!!!!!ooopsy..my bad!

--- On Tue 07/10, sandra white < sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:41:24 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Dear Albert.

Good day Albert,
I wish to tell you now that I have been getting reports from the bank authority of how you have been nonchalant in your mails ,also of how you have been very insultive but I never believed until this very moment that I got this mail from you.

Incase you have forgotten,I'm a widow and I totally refused to re-marry because it is against my christian religious believe and also age is not on my side I'm 58yrs. I hate when you say<<< Do not worry as I shall be your hero, your knight in shining armor riding up on a solid white charger to save your day my love. Oh what love I feel for you and oh how I wish to boink thee my fair lady. How I long to take your hand in mine and to gently caress your bony shoulders and to kiss your greasy neck with my soft warm lips and oh for the pleasure if but just for a moment to slip myself inside of you and boink you with a solid boinking. Sandra, my love.>>>

If really you want to do this task,you would have been more responsible in your language and you make me doubt if you are a true child of God.If you wish to continue with this transaction,please follow the instructions of the bank and get the funds transferred to your bank in your country.

Until then,
Sandra White.

Date: Tue Jul 10 08:27:23 2007
Subject: RE: Dear Albert.

My Dear Sandra

Please forgive me for being so forward and so irresponsible with my language. I did not know you were 58 years old and just assumed that because your husband departed without you having any children that you were a young chick. I am so sorry and withdraw my offer to kiss, caress and boink you. Please forgive me for that and accept my sincerest apologies. As for the bank you must understand that these guys are refusing to allow me to visit in person to deposit the money and activate the account and surely you must agree that this is suspicious as it gives the appearance of trying to hide something and dear Sandra I think they are trying to hide the fact that they have embezzeled some if not all of your money. Please convince them that I shall insist on visiting this bank and checking things out for myself. Do you know what the limit is for carrying cash to your country. I normally travel with $10,000.00 but with the standard now being the Euro worldwide I wonder if that might be too much or too little. Please advise and have those guys get ahold of me quickly my dear and again if I had any idea that you were old I would not have attempted to get you into my arms and into my bed and please forgive my use of the word boink and the other things I said. I am so ashamed and you are right to be angry with me. I hope you will find it in your Christian heart as a child of God to forgive me for my iniquities. Until then I bid thee farewell my dear lady and hope that all is well with you and that shortly we will have the money transferred into my account and you can depart and go find your late husband in peace.

Albert Rosario

--- On Mon 07/09, Micheal Clarkson < michealclarkson_brownshipleyplc@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 13:59:17 +0100 (BST)

BROWN SHIPLEY BANK

Attention Albert,

You were given the account option list for you to choose an account option that is convinient for you but all you do is to send abusive mails to my desk .
I have reported this to my superiors and they have equally forwarded this to Mrs. white's attorney .

The only choice you are left with is activating the account before the funds can be transferred to your account in your country.

Micheal Clarkson.

Date: Tue Jul 10 09:38:02 2007

Okay Micheal Clarkson

You win you little baby. You had to go and tattle like a school boy to Mrs. White didn't you? What a sissy you are. You are not anywhere close to being a professional and I wonder how you can claim to be any sort of official with the bank. They should fire you for being a immature little school boy you tattle tale sissy boy, what are you going to do next, cry to your mother that the big ole rich man from America is picking on you. Okay you inept dweeb, what do I have to do to activate this account and get my money out of your stupid little bank? You tell me and be advised I am very upset with you for ruining any chances I might have had in boinking Mrs. White as well. Why didn't you idiots tell me she was old and that she didn't wish to engage in the act of love with me instead of letting me go on and on about our loins burning and hips thrusting and pelvi thrashing and kissing and sweating and yelling and such and just really embarrassed myself something awful because of your failure to provide me with all the information you had on hand about this dear lady. I am ashamed of you and of me. Now, on to the business of doing business. I still want to personally deposit the money but if that cannot be accomodated then what pray tell do I do next? I anxiously await your response and must caution you not to upset my dear Mrs. White again with your nonsense. She is a very sick lady and even though I am no longer in love with her nor do I wish to boink her, I still care for her as a human and with the compassion due to a fellow human and as she proudly proclaims herself a Child of God with no stirrings in the loins or desires as is common with most women, which pretty much places her right up there in the short list of important people in this world and you will treat her with due dignity and respect but not as much dignity and respect as should be rendered to the Pope or mother Theresa, rest her soul but with dignity and respect none the less. If I wasn't afraid of you running and tattleing to Mrs. White about what I say I would tell you to kiss my ass but I'm not that type of person so in order to remain above the petty things of this world and to show you that I am truly a gentleman and not subject to base impulses I shall not invite you to kiss my ass though the temptation is there. Contact me quickly with directions on what to do with the account and again do not tell Mrs. White anything about our conversation because I will ask her this evening and if she indicates that you have upset her then I will be very angry.

Sincerely but not so humbly anymore yours

Albert Rosario

Thank goodness she has an attorney to assist with the transaction.

--- On Tue 07/10, sandra white < sandrawhite_wishes_50@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:49:43 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Dear Albert.

Your appology is accepted,Im a stunch christian that believe in th commandment of God.As far as you are sorry you are already forgiven.

You dont have to worry your self about travelling because my Attorney will represent you very well.Im only considering cost .My lawyer will contact you very soon.He is senior lawyer in the U.K. He is Martins Blaney an Advocate.Like i said he can represent you.But if you instist on going to the UK its up to you.

I wish to give you this piece of advice Pay the activation charges through the lawyer i this that will assuring atleast.
His e-mail contact is:: martinblaneychrtt_lawfirm@yahoo.co.uk

He already aware of this transaction .

Date: Tue Jul 10 14:34:12 2007
To: <martinblaneychrtt_lawfirm@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: FW: Dear Albert.

Dear Martin Blaney

I am pleased to make your acquaintance. I am currently the beneficiary of a multi-million dollar fortune as left to me by a very nice and dear lady, Sandra White. She has advised me to contact yourself to represent myself in the matter of getting the money transferred from the bank. The problem is that the bank is refusing to cooperate with me and we have had such a terrible disagreement to the point of not being able to move forward. I would like your assistance in filing a law suit against the bank manager for dereliction of duty and possible embezzlement of funds from the account of Mrs. Sandra White, now the account of Albert Rosario. I have attempted to have the bank manager contact me but to no avail and I have insisted that I go to England to deposit the money in person for the purpose of hands on management of the transfer of the millions of dollars quickly out of the country to my own account. I have requested a printed copy of the bank statement showing the 7.5 million dollars plus the accrued interest and have been denied and yourself being an attorney knows full well that I have the right to see that statement and must be provided that statement within 5 working days according to the international rules of banking and the international monetary regulations placed in to effect and ratified by treaty as recognized by UN charter. You see Mr. Blaney I am a recently disbarred attorney here in the state of Florida and quite familiar with the law to include some international law and particularly banking laws but due to unfortunate circumstances the Bar has seen fit to place my law license on hold and I know that it seems unfair but society seems to want to rush and label someone just because a deceased prostitute is found in a hotel room rented to myself and couple of dead boys are found buried on property owned by myself and that coupled with the dead boy found in the trunk of the car registered to me has caused more problems than you can know. All evidence so far has been circumstantial and as circumstantial evidence is inadmissible in court but the Bar has none the less taken it upon themselves to rush to judgement and claim that as a matter of public safety I must be watched closely by local law enforcement and all movements monitored and documented. I can certainly travel to England but must notify my parole officer which really isn't a parole officer per se but more like a case manager until the case comes before the courts. I know you have your hands full with your own practice but I would like to get together with you when I come to England and perhaps put our heads together and formulate an effective defense against this obvious miscarriage of justice.

I anxiously await your response and will more than likely follow your advice in this matter but time is of the essence in this deal and I want to quickly have the money transferred and by the way knowing that you are a professional please put together an invoice for your services for as the bible says, a workman is worthy of his hire and you are certainly worthy and you shall be paid at your hourly rate as I do not expect you to perform your services for free.

I wish to quickly resolve this issue so as not to cause any undue stress and strain on the dear lady Sandra White. I'm sure you know her story but quickly we shall review. She is a widow without children that is leaving a fortune to myself for the purpose of distributing the funds to charitable causes. She is 58 years old and far too old to establish a relationship in the flesh with another man and being a stunch Christian lady does not want to boink or engage in any other sins of the flesh that would involve the act of coitus and the pushing of pelvis against pelvis and all that stuff. A very dear lady indeed and suffering from a most aggressive form of Esophageal cancer which has left her otherwise high pitched and irritating voice silent. Please pray for this dear lady and hope for a hastening of the end to avoid undue suffering and for a clean break from the cash from her hand to mine.

I stand firmly and humbly yours

Albert Rosario

Date: Tue Jul 10 19:40:11 2007

I've got an attorney on my side now so Micheal Clarkson is now on notice...The part about the tea and crumpets put in so he thinks that I think he is an honest to goodness English banker...I know you guys don't really eat crumpets with your tea....or do you?
Laughing

Micheal Clarkson

Guess what asshole! Sandra and I have retained an attorney to take your inept ass to court and attempt civil charges as well as criminal charges against yourself and possibly the bank since you are a representative of the bank. I must say that your supervisor will contact an irate customer next time and in all probability you will lose your job for being such a dunder head. The attorney seems to be okay but with my law experience and his coupled together we are going to clean your stupid little bank out of all monies not just what you owe me. Next time dickhead when someone asks for a copy of the bank statement maybe you'll get off of your lazy ass and move forward to perform your most basic of duties. That is if another bank will even hire you after the record of your very poor performance gets out. I think your days as bank teller are almost over. I suspect you will be hearing from mine and Sandra's attorney quite quickly and do remember that you started this whole thing. You are finished asshole and remember that no one likes a tattletale. "Tattle Tale, Tattle Tale sitting on a bulls tail and when the bull had to Pee asshole Micheal Clarkson had a glass of tea." How's that for poetry you limp wristed tea drinking and crumpet eating English dandy banker bitch?
I'll see you in court.

Sincerely

Albert Rosario

Gettin my licks in at the attorney with Sandra being notified and kept informed.

Date: Wed Jul 11 23:03:48 2007
Cc: <martinblaneychrtt_lawfirm@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Dear Sandra and Martin Baloney

My dearest Sandra

Please forgive me for what I am about to say to this attorney but I feel that he is in cooperation with the bank and thus in league with lucifer himself and attempting to assist the bank to steal our money. I have contacted an international legal assistance service to find us an upright and forthright attorney for the purpose of this transaction and feel that I must make my feelings known to this bastard rat of a man that is attempting to help defraud us. Oh, before I forget, I hope this email finds you in fairly good health and not dead yet because I will need your help in order to get this money tranfer finalized and then you can go ahead and croak. I'm not even going to ask if you're horny as you have so clearly spelled out on more than one occasion how you don't cotton to fuckin and suckin and generally getting your freak on due to being a stunch christian and a 58 year old widow with a dried up thingy. I think that it is something to do with me being all bald and ugly but I cannot prove that. At any rate bless you and bless your money and may it soon find a new home in my bank here in America. I just have to know if your bush is long and fine or short and kinky and feeling like if I knew that for sure I would be able to finally put the thoughts of us doing it like a couple of rabbits directly of of my mind. If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind sending a color photo of your bush just peeking out above a pair of cheap cotton bloomers so that I will know for sure that you are a disgusting old broad with no chance of putting some serious love making on me should the occasion arise. Now on to the attorney.

Mr. Martin Blaney or is it Baloney

I can't believe you are even in business. How long does it take to get back to your regular clients when they make a request for services? I hope not as long as it has taken you to establish contact with me. Was today some sort of holiday? Was there a death in your family or among your circle of friends that took precedence over our most pressing business? I dare say that you are just a lazy bum much like that asshole from the bank that won't press forward with the same transaction. Poor Mrs. White with all she has to put up with, dead husband, esophageal cancer, no urges for fucking, greedy family members and now a damned bank trying to keep her money and the straw that breaks the camel's back, an attorney that couldn't litigate his way out of a wet paper bag, find his ass with both hands or stick his own finger up his very own ass with a funnel. I am shocked and amazed at the way you silly assed sumbitch's conduct business over there. Now I am not prone to such outbursts but you have finally angered me beyond my scope of controlling myself and I am just going to let fly with an insult in a minute if I keep going and hope that you forgive me. Oh crap.....before I forget, Mr. Blaney, do you by chance have a sister? You strike me as the type of man that would have a sister and being that this is a small world, I know folks who have sisters and just wondered if that was coincidence or just what the hell you would call it. Might I inquire also as to waaas yo sissa's naim? I'll get straight to the point. I make films that attempt to capture spontaneous encounters with humans having sex with animals and was wondering if your sister might not avail herself for some girl on horse or girl on dog sex for the purpose of filming the encounter and then marketing the product on the black market of underground sexual fetish films. She would have to make it look so natural as to not give away the fact that it is staged and the encounter being acted instead of just a girl doing it with animals. The very reason I was hoping to get that money quickly was to purchase some quality camera equipment and take my animal films to an all new level as far as quality is concerned. You see Mr. Blaney, your sister would not be working for some fly by night B-grade porn company but a quality mainstream porn producer. We pay well with a great salary, good benefits, royalties and tips. Lots of tips for the little lady its just that they are tips on the ends of various equine and canine movie stars but tips none the less. I was wondering if you weren't too busy tomorrow after running down to the magistrate to file my law suit against the bank if you would be a dear and secure me a few photos of your sister in the nude so that I might make some sort of judgement as to her suitability for filming before subjecting my animals to that kind of an experience. I want a full frontal nude, side shot and a quarter turn plus a photo of her sitting on the toilet and finally an under table shot of her wearing a very short skirt with no panties on and make sure the lighting is such that we can actually see details on the beaver if you know what I mean. Have you ever seen a film like what I am describing? I can send some sample DVD's or you can just go to www.trannystation.com or www.martin blaney's sister doing it with dogs and stuff.com

An old Cossak toast goes something like this Posley Nos Nahoodit Nos which roughly translated means "when your sister is gone there will be no more of her", or something like that but you get the idea don't you. Damned Don Cossaks anyways, I mean what do they know about sisters eh wot. Well Mr. Blaney I know I get carried away and quite verbose at times so just to summarize before we move on,
1. I can't believe you are in business.
2. You are slow and inept.
3. Sandra White wants to leave me money but the bank won't cooperate.
4. Sandra White claims she is too old to have sex with me.
5. Sandra White has been through a lot.
6. The banker is a sumbitch
7. I want to give your sister a break in the film business.
8. I want some nakie photos of your sister.
9. I need to purchase some quality film equipment
10. My own manhood is long and thick much like the size of pringles can and the head resembles a cricket ball sitting on top of it and brings to mind a baby's arm holding a large plum or mccintosh apple.
11. Cossaks are dumbasses and can't do poetry worth a shit.
12. There once was a man from Nantucket.

I certainly hope this open rebuke to you via email provokes you to arise from your annointed behind and at least act like you are working for a living. Don't forget how much I have agreed to pay you for doing your damned job there mister and know that you will get every single penny your deserve for standing in the gap and being mine and Sandra's attorney. Have you a phone number where I might reach you my friend? I sure would like to give you a call and speak direclty with you. I can't speak to Mrs. White because of the whole cancer eating our her esophagus thing that she's got going on there. I hate to leave without at least extending an invitation for you and your family to join me and mine in Pine Bluff, Arkansas (fourth largest city in Arkansas) for the annual peanut festival and rodeo. I think Hank Williams Jr. is singing there this year. His daddy, Hank Willians, Sr. gave up singing shorly after he died in the back of a car just outside of the Grand Ole Opry down in Nashville after and all night drunk and drug fest. His voice just wasn't the same after he died and you know we all miss him and that trademark voice and country style that just shouted to the whole world, "kiss my ass". Let me know how many tickets you're going to need and I'll get em overnighted to you.

Let me hear something, you lazy bum. It is so boring just sitting around here waiting to hear from you. If Sandra is still alive please convey my desire to boink her and give her my regards. If she has passed on to her just reward then please purchase a large boquet of flowers for the funeral and just put it on my bill. You know I'm good for it.

Bless you for all that you are doing for me and Sandra.

Sincerely and Humbly yours.

Albert Rosario

Sandra............she's dead. Oh no........no....no...no not that! So sudden!

--- On Thu 07/12, Martins Blaney < martinblaneychrtt_lawfirm@yahoo.co.uk > wrote:
From: Martins Blaney [mailto: martinblaneychrtt_lawfirm@yahoo.co.uk]
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 10:29:10 +0100 (BST)
Subject: From Martin Blaney.

Attention Albert Rosario,
Attention Albert Rosario,

First i wish to bring to your knowledge that your Benefactor (Sandra White) has just passed on.The news that reached me at the early hours of today states that, she has actually been in coma for some days now and the Doctor (Mr.Ghodalik kousaba) has been battling with the crisis.But unfortunately,she could not make it she passed on and I'm sorry about her death because she was really lovely person.

Back to the bank where the funds is deposited information reached me that you have not been complying with the laid down banking rules as regards this transfer.

I have transacted with this bank on several cases and there has been no troubles so I advice you to follow the instructions of the officer in charge so that you funds can be transferred to you account in your country.

I just hope you understand this fact because there are lots of this to be done with my time so im very busy.

I'm presently arranging for the funeral service.

Advocate Martins Blaney.

Date: Thu Jul 12 09:36:10 2007
[ Add to A

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic