SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Inter-galactic scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing is I can mail him six months or a year from now, and blame the delay on the distortion of space and time. He'll be there, patiently waiting for some word from his space-maga. Perhaps I'll tell him I've been into the future, and seen him stealing the $18,500. Smile

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thks Jervis for pointing out the error of my ways. I'm sure that in W Africa there is some form of man-eating nasty whose dung, nostril hair or what ever will be suitable for the transmutation into pure diamonds/gold (or if you are Lord Percy - pure green!!).
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I'll tell him I've been into the future, and seen him stealing the $18,500. Smile

Followed two days later by him being raped by Interpol and left naked in the street without the money.

--J.D.

bendum_dover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be hilarious to set up an E-Mail for the Aliens and "communicate" with the lad.....Something like [email protected] Laughing
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bendum - and I am sure if PDS did that he would have to get the aliens to go and pick up the lad one time. And we all know that the aliens couldnt just pick him up in town, it would have to be somewhere remote......

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ruthlessly plagiarised your script PsycheDelia_Smith and added the Klingons and a bit of Borg and threw it at a Lad whose first language, I believe, is French and he appears to be easily led astray.

I won't hijack (or pollute) your thread with the crap mail I sent him, suffice it to say I ended it

Quote:
Do you want Klingon Leaders private e-mail ?
Very Happy

and I got this weirdness back.

Quote:
I am very happy to read you but first of all will know that you the spawning times of the dossire from here pourque tomorrow puisson to pass Al to us the other stages should pay and you will have your profit.

I'm not making this up. He was mentioning spawning times before I ever mentioned the Klingons. Very Happy

Great idea PsycheDelia_Smith Thumbs up Too much straight baiting does this to me. Clearly he speaks Klingon, so I think Commander Worf better get in touch.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^The_Boobs

Somehow the command "Kneel before ZOD!!" must be worked into this.

--J.D.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic