SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

"Soldier in Iraq" ongoing bait (updated 7/5/07)

View next topic
View previous topic

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait in progress... has the potential to be too good not to share. I've done a bit of baiting, but I'm pretty new, so any tips/advice/ideas on how to play this would be appreciated as well. I'm going to snip the names for now, to prevent googling of an ongoing bait.

RED is from the lad to my character
BLUE is my replies to the lad
GREEN is other characters the lad brings in
ORANGE is my emails to other characters

6/25/07

Hello,

It's been a tasking job enforcing peace here. The insurgents are buoyed by help from Iran & Syria to undermine what we have achieved here. I have interesting piece of news which will really blow your mind.

My platoon were deployed here near Tikrit Saturday @ 1900hrs as a call had come about insurgents activity 20miles south on the outskirts of Tikrit. Intelligent report from insiders in Tikrit had it that they were taking a delivery of arms from Iran.
We had to intercept, engage & control the situation. We could call in air support if the need arose. We sighted and engaged @ 2200hrs in a village SW of Tikrit. On perceiving our presence, they first opened fire on us. We had to engage fully. It took a while (30mins) but we outgunned them massively.

Finally, we brought the situation under control and some of them fled, 6 were killed and we were able to arrest 11 of them alive. Under interrogation one of them was related to the cell leader, took us to their armory. I took some of my mates in a humvee and went there not too far from our location. He took us to a deserted particular room inside the building where Guns and Bombs were kept and we conducted a search of all the rooms in the basement where 5 trunk boxes were kept. I opened them and one {1} was loaded with the US dollars. I was confused, I ordered my immediate person to conceal the box not to show or tell anybody about it and we all returned to our base.

At night of the same day, I took my person who we witnessed the boxes and we went back there. We counted the money and they all amounted to $13.07million in $100 bills. We decided to keep it for ourselves pending when I get out from here in September this year.

Already, we are making contact on how to move the box out of the war zone. Last evening just immediately I sent you my first hint about th deal, I met with a Red Cross official who has assured to move it to Dubai (U.A.E) with his immunity and make a deposit in a Security Company before my attorney commences in the paper work preparations that will legalize you the beneficiary of the FUNDS.

MY QUESTIONS NOW ARE:

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you the trust?
3. Can you keep this business very confidential?
4. If you can finance this project, is 30% acceptable by you, as your commission?

If you are interested and sincere I will instruct you to contact my attorney has the capability of getting the legal papers for the funds. Note, this is my private e-mail id and I will still send you my identities upon your positive response.

Sgt. << name snipped >>

6/25/07

Dear Srgt. xxx,

I have always held the most deep respect of military personal, and what you doing for us, in Iraq. Please advise how I can help you.

God Bless,

A xxx

6/26/07

Hello A xxx,

Thanks for your urgent and timely response this early morning here in Baghdad. I am an American soldier. My name is Sgt. Laron Mccorvey. Like I told you previously, we are being attacked every day here in Iraq by Iraqi insurgents. It was on the cause of checkmating the insurgents and their masters that supply arms and ammunitions to them that we discovered these funds in a closed location near Syrian Boarder which I strongly believe that it must be from Sadam Hussein, former late Iraqi leader, which I also believed he kept for his followers to perpetuate terrorism and suicide bombing.

I and my friend Sgt Mcclaren from Britain are now seeking your assistant to help us claim the funds once moved out of this war zone. We need to take the funds out of Iraq immediately to a safer security company. This is the reason why you are contacted. I got your contact through my search from internet on a reliable and trusted person who will be capable to handle this deal.

Also, we have concluded with the Red Cross team that will use their immunity to move the box out of the war zone WITHOUT THEM KNOWING THE CONTENT OF THE BOX to a Reliable and Undisclosed Security Company in London. By "finance" note also that as soldiers, we are not allowed to be in possession of cash more than $300 United States Dollars, this is contained in the ethics and rules of United Nations Security Council. So that's the reason why we couldn't take any money out of the box. We choose Red Cross because they have unlimited immunity to carry packages without security checks. At this juncture, we will like you to indicate your utmost interest and reassurance that you can handle a deal of this magnitude and that you have a valid bank account that can contain this sum.

Note, the execution will take efect following your positive response. Every paper work will be done on your names. I don't have enough funds (cash) for successful conclusion of the deal. All my verifiable identities will be forwarded to you upon your assurance to finance this project. It's not a scam! Correct and Genuine Deal.
You will be required to contact the assigned registered British attorney who would assist in getting the paperwork that will give the funds a legal beneficiary. If you're still convinced and willing to help us, you can contact him with the below information;

Name: Mr. A xxx S xxx
Phone Number: snipped
Fax Numbers: snipped
E-mail: snipped

I will still have to send scanned copies of my drivers' license, social security ID and the picture of the funds with my crew upon your full assurance in helping us financially in the deal.

Please, you will have to maintain the highest frequency in confidentiality and privacy.

IN GOD WE TRUST
Sgt. xxx

6/26/07

Sgt. xxx,

That sounds like on hell of a deal you have going there. Count me in for sure. Anything to do my part in fighting the global terrorists which have so threatened our way of life, and helping one of our soldiers to boot. I'm not well educated in the ways of the world but I have sufficient funds to take care of any project expenses we might encounter. Let's get moving on this and take it quickly to the next step.

God Bless,

A xxx

6/27/07

Hi A xxx,

Thanks for your unshakable assurance in this business deal. Please forward your contact to my lawyer with the bellow information.

Name: Mr. A xxx S xxx
Phone Number: xxx
Fax Numbers: xxx
E-mail: xxx

Regards,
Sgt. xxx

6/28/07

Mr. A xxx S xxx,

I have been advised by Sgt. Laron McCorvey to forward this note to you. I may be most efficiently reached at this email address. I look forward to hearing from you.

A xxx

6/29/07

Barrister A xxx S xxx
Consolidated Legal Consultant.
Address: xxx

Attn: A xxx

Madam,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail and I was contacted by Sgt. xxx of the US Army to stand as your legal representative in the movement of funds to you in U.S.A.

We will be working round the clock to ensure the successful movement by shipment using the Red Cross Diplomatic Attached to Iraq. Once the Funds are out of the war zone, we have concluded to make the deposit with an undisclosed Security Company in Dubai (U.A.E) where I would be opportune to procure the documentations that will give the funds a rightful beneficiary i.e YOU. Note that your present may be required to come to the U.A.E to do final signing off of the rest paperwork before you're finally authorized the legal owner of the funds.OR alternatively, lawyer can stand on your behalf to do the necessary signatories.

Furthermore, we shall obtain necessary transfer documents which include an Affidavit Of Administration (A.O.A), Certificate Of Deposit (COD), and Anti- Terrorist Clearance Certificate (A.T.C) from the either the (EU) or British authorities and US since fund is coming from the U.S military in Iraq and meant for deposit in Dubai (U.A.E) as a result of the crisis in Iraq.

Please be rest assured that these documents will be procured based on the status of receiving the fund.I want to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as I will follow all laid down rules and regulations to avoid any litigations now or in the near future.

I will make sure I update you as the events unfold with this transfer and at the same time want you to know that this is not a child at play transaction, you need to give us a maximum cooperation. I have sent my partner Mr. A xxx M xxx to proceed with the paper work application so that we can commence with the procurement once we confirm the funds arrival in Dubai.

Finally, I will still appreciate if you forward to me a scanned copy of either your Driver's License or International Passport, Home address, contact phone and fax numbers. Hope your e-mail account is only accessed by you, if not kindly provide me with another one.

You will agree with me that this will go a long way to boost my confidence in you and erase any fear or doubt. On a last note, we shall also get a Certificate of Legality from the Royal Court of Justice in order to rule out any case of fraud either to the US government or British government.

The total cost for the paper work preparation and service charge is 8000 GBP and is to be paid into this account;

BANK NAME: xxx
BANK ADDRESS: xxx
ACCOUNT NAME: xxx
SORT CODE: xxx
ACCOUNT NO. xxx
IBAN: xxx
BIC: xxx

I will be happy we start procuring these legal papers that will authorize you the original beneficiary of the funds ($13.07M USD) upon your reassurance.Fax or scan the payment slip either to fax number above or via this e-mail address.

Attached to this e-mail is my passport to enable you know your legal representative here in U.K.

Your corporation will be most highly appreciated and still advise you keep the transaction private and confidential.The key to succeed in this transaction is your transparency, truthfulness, faithfulness, trustworthiness and confidentiality. You are advised to keep this deal to yourself. With your assurance, we can plan in the next e-mail when the funds will be moved out of the war zone through means of the US Red Cross Official as it has been originally arranged.

You can call me once you are in receipt of this e-mail.

Yours Sincerely,
A xxx S xxx

>>> passport photo snipped until i have time to edit it "fake" <<<

6/29/07

Hi A xxx,

Your e-mail was acknowledged and thanks for your efforts so far.

May I have an update from Lawyer.

Sgt. xxx

6/29/07

Sgt. xxx,

I don't have a lawyer, are you saying I need to get one?

Thanks,

A xxx

6/29/07

Mr. A xxx S xxx,

As I informed Sgt. xxx, I am not well educated in the ways of this world. I do want to help you and I am sure that I have the financial means to do this transaction business, but I am going to need a lot of guidance along the way.

How much is 8000 GBP in American dollars?

Thanks,

A xxx

On a final note... I believe that he has given me real bank information. Would someone who has experience in shutting down banks like to do something with it (or guide me through the process)? Or... should I wait until I get through baiting him?

Last edited by bearkat419 on Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will give you info on who to send the bank account information to:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49146

edit: I think that post cut off part of Alan's e-mail. His full e-mail is [email protected]

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
TheGreatOok
CATBINGO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Soldiers are fun. My first real bait is a soldier trying to pawn some trunk boxes of money on me. My first quote in my sig is from the courier company he used. It has just passed the month marker and mine is still going on. I even have plans for a mini-safari for one of his contacts in Canada.

I will publish mine when it finishes, and we may get some web cam fun here soon.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although you've only linked to the passport image and it is a low-fi image, it might be best to mark it with FAKE or similar so that a passing lad can't make use of it.

(Please ignore this if the 'rules' on passport images have changed)

Mod comment: They haven't, Stealth. It's still sound advice. TS
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a bait going at the moment from a soldier in Iraq as well. I need to pick something up from Spain though, which is a little odd - although they've booked me a hotel for three nights even though I'm still in New Zealand which is pretty groovy.

Lots of potential places to take this one. Good luck and keep us updated!

dale.alvin.gribble
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so are these really soldiers in iraq or just scammers pretending to be
JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers who pretends to be. I bet the IP shows it's in Nigeria, I've had a couple of mails from 'US soldiers' in Iraq that happened to use a Nigerian IP.

HYIP: pyramid pyramid pyramid
Fake sites: 3x Ivory Coast 3x United Kingdom 1x Ireland 1x Cayman Islands 1x China 1x Israel 1x Cambodia Flag 1x Netherlands
Closed lad accounts
[Click here to support 419Eater.com]
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

6/29/07

Barrister Axxx Sxxx
Address: 3xxx

Madam,

I wonder what made you not to furnish me with all the necessary information that will be used in the preparation of the paper work, please do that in your next e-mail. Remember, your scanned copy of your international or driver's licence, home address, phone/fax numbers and a safe valid bank account.

Would prefer you send your details before any other thing and advice you keep the deal sealed and confidential.

Please note that this project is deal to be carried out by the matured minded personnels, try to maintain the highest frequency in secrecy and confidentiality. Keep your mouth shut.Do not let anyone know about the business for the RICH do not reveal the secret of their RICHES.

The exact amount is under listed in your currency(US$);

8,000.00 GBP = 16,020.47 USD
United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
1 GBP = 2.00256 USD 1 USD = 0.499361 GBP

Once the payment is made, you can either send the scanned copy of the Payment Slip OR Fax to my number above. Keep every trace of this transaction confidential.

Sincerely,

Mr. Axxx Sxxx

6/29/07

Dear Mr. Stevens,

Oh, only $16 grand? That's nothing then, compared to the profits we will enjoy from this venture and is a drop in the bucket to me. Pocket change, if you will.

Unfortunately, my scanner is out of commission at the moment and not expected to be repaired before the middle of next week. I will get the scanned copies of the necessary documents to you as soon as possible after that.

In the meantime, of course you already have my name. My address is xxx, located in xxx, xx xxx (x). My social security number is xxx and my driver's license number is xxx.

This unfortunate habit you have of removing all of the previous emails makes it rather difficult for me to remember what else you have requested, so I am going to assume that you can make due with that for now.

Please be informed that I am going to visit my great grand-niece for her birthday this weekend. I will not be online again before Monday morning, so if you mail me before then don't expect a reply any sooner.

Thank you,

Axxx

^^ no, those aren't my real details, of course Wink

6/29/07
Barrister Axxx Sxxx
Address: xxx

Madam,

Unfortunately your phone number is invalid. Amazed you gave me an invalid number. It might be typographical error. Please reconfirm.

Axxx Sxxx Esq. LL.MB

6/30/07

Hello Mrs. Wxxx,

Jst wanted you to update from your dealings with Mr. Allen.

Advise me to know when to move the funds out of the war zone.

Thanks,
Lxxx

7/2/07

Mr. Ssss,

There must be a dreadful mistake, because I didn't give you a phone number at all! I am greatly insulted by your implied lack of trust and complete display of carelessness from your last email. If you cannot be bothered to actually read what I have written to you, then perhaps Sgt. Lxxx and I need to reconsider doing business with you.

Please go back and read what I have previously written and you will see that I have provided you with my address, social security number, and identification number. Since you didn't list the information that you actually needed from me, I thought this would be sufficient.

I will await your apology for your extreme rudeness and if it is not forthcoming I will be discussing your behavior with Sgt. Laron immediately. He is an honorable man, and I believe you are attempting to take advantage of him and the good nature of what he is trying to do.

Signed,

Mrs. W xxx

7/2/07

Sgt. Lxxx,

I apologize for the delay, but as I informed the lawyer on Friday, I was out of town all weekend. I have emailed my information to him and am waiting to hear back as far as what to do next.

How are you doing over there? I have been thinking about you with Independence Day coming up. It is brave men like you who made this nation possible in the first place and who keep us safe today. I hope you know how much I appreciate all of the sacrifices you have made for us.

You didn't let me know if I need to have my own lawyer. I think that is something you mentioned in one of your previous emails and I will get one if need be, but I do not currently have anyone to represent me. Please do let me know when you next have opportunity to check your email.

God bless,
Axxx

7/2/07

Barrister Axxx Sxxx re-sent his 6/28 email to me with the following paragraph highlighted:
Finally, I will still appreciate if you forward to me a scanned copy of either your Driver's License or International Passport, Home address, contact phone and fax numbers. Hope your e-mail account is only accessed by you, if not kindly provide me with another one.

7/3/07

Mr. Sxxx,

You never did apologize for insulting me, but I will forgive you this time. Do it again, however, and I will be suggesting to Sgt. Lxxx that we find someone who is more serious to help us with our transaction.

My hairdresser's niece has kindly offered to scan my drivers' license, birth certificate, and passport for me to send to you. I have attached the file and will await your reply.

Thanks,

Mrs. A xxx

<<< large renamed .dll file attached >>>

7/3/07

Madam,

The file attached could not open try and resend. Also, provide a working phone otherwise, stop sending me an e-mail.

Looks like this lad is in need of a good slapping...

7/3/07

Mr. Sxxx,

You have yet to apologize for your last insult, and now you have done it again. I am tempted to do as you have suggested, and stop sending you any emails. Sgt. Lxxx and I can quite readily get our transaction processed from any of a half-dozen more cooperative consultants and the only one losing out on the monies at the end is yourself.

Seeing as I was born completely deaf, and have never heard a single sound in my life, it is impossible for me to use the telephone. I do not have a telephone number, nor would I be able to communicate with you if I were to have you call a phone that I would have access to.

Besides, I have heard it is a common ploy of scam artists to pretend that files can't be opened, in order to entice their victims to send more information. I have sent you my passport and other documents once; I'm starting to suspect that your repeated requests are nothing more than an attempt to scam Sgt. Lxxx and I out of our money.

You owe me a few apologies and one damn good explanation at this point.

A xxx

And the slap yielded some good signature material...

7/3/07

Madam,

Since you can not provide verifiable particulars of yours therefore, your mission may tag suspicious. I have instructed Lxxx that you are incubating a skeleton in your cupboard.
Thank you.

That's it, I'm slapping him again! Let's see what happens when a "victim" refuses to work with a lad's barrister character anymore.

7/4/07

Mr. Sxxx,

What on earth does "incubating a skeleton in your cupboard" mean? Please talk sense if you expect me to reply.

Might I remind you, that you all contacted me initially - not the other way around? How dare you accuse me of "suspicion."

I will have no further dealings with you, Mr. Sxxx.

Goodbye.

15 minutes later, I received this from Lxxx

7/4/07

Axxx,

Please find the attached files and work accordingly with my lawyer. Pay the fees required for the transaction to be wrapped up.

Do not disappoint me.

In God We Trust.

Lxxx

<<< driver's license & social security cards attached (have been reported via ScamPatroller's help >>>

7/4/07

Sgt. Lxxx,

Your lawyer has been most uncooperative. I suspect that he cannot read well, as he apparently has read none of the messages I have written to him.

I have not doubts as to *your* trustworthiness; you are a soldier after all. It is that Mr. Sxxx that I simply cannot work with. I have sent him my information a half dozen times, and he keeps acting like I haven't tried at all.

I don't have a phone, nor can I possibly talk to anyone on a phone - I am deaf, and have been since birth. I've told your lawyer that repeatedly, but he can't seem to get it through his head.

Now he has insulted me, and I refuse to do business with him. I suggest that you allow me to contact a lawyer here in the states, who will be more open to working with us... or perhaps we find someone else who you know?

Thanks for the pictures. You're kind of cute. Are you married?

Yours,

Axxx

7/4/07

Dear Axxx,

Thanks for your corporations. We are planning move the funds out the war zone tonight due to our independent day, we are in celebration and the Red Cross official will move the funds out as our private belongings to the security company in U. A E.
Please just forward all the requested details of yours to me while I forward to the lawyer Sxxx. We have to work with him because he is a good lawyer and capable to handle such a deal.
Work accordingly for there is no time.
In God We Trust.
Happy Independent Day.

Lxxx

7/4/07

Dear Sgt. Lxxx,

Would you prefer that I just call you Lxxx? I only use the Sgt.
because I am the widow of an Army man, and I want to show proper
respect... Do let me know, however, if you'd prefer something else.

What details exactly are you needing? I have sent my name, address,
social security number, drivers' license, and scanned copies of said
documents to Mr. Sxxx as requested. I don't know what he has or
hasn't received. Let me know, and I will forward it to you also.

Thanks,

Axxx

P.S. You forgot to tell me if you are married?

7/4/07

Axxx

You can call me either of the two. Resend all the information you said you had forwarded to Mr. Sxxx so I can as well note that and suggest the way forward.

Waiting for the info.

Lxxx

7/4/07

Dear Laron,

It does seem more friendly to call you by your name, as long as it
doesn't offend you in any way that I do not use your title of Sgt.
Thank you.

Here is my information as per what I have sent to Mr. Stevens.

Anita Woodie
xxx xxx xxx
xxx, xx xxx

social security # xxx
drivers' license # xxx

Attached please find scanned copies of my drivers' license, passport,
and birth certificate. This should be more than sufficient to
accomplish any transactions, I would hope.

I will keep you in my prayers as we celebrate the Independence day
holiday here, knowing that men such as yourself are making it possible
for us to enjoy our freedom.

Thank you and God bless,

Axxx

P.S. You still have not told me if you are married. Please let me know.

<<< very very large .dll file renamed as .pdf and .jpg attached >>>

7/5/07

I have forwarded the information to Mr. Sxxx and he wil get to you soon.

The funds were finally gotten a base in Dubai last night.

Will disclose the details soon.

Sgt. xxx

Less than thirty seconds later, this was sent...

7/5/07

Barrister Axxx Sxxx
xxx

Attn: Axxx Wxxx

Madam,
I am very sorry for the misconduct. We wish to proceed the transaction as the funds have arrived the security company in U.A.E.

You can remit the funds the into the account bellow;

The exact amount is under listed in your currency(US$);

8,000.00 GBP = 16,020.47 USD
United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
1 GBP = 2.00256 USD 1 USD = 0.499361 GBP

<bank details reported>

Best regards,
Axxx Sxxx Esq.

Stalling time. But the name on the bank account is not Axxx Sxxx so that's a good place to start Wink

7/5/07

Mr. Sxxx,

I accept your apology and I hope that we can work together now. I am
prepared to send a check right away to the bank mentioned but, there
seems to be a small confusion here. I thought that I would be sending
the money to yourself? Who is Axxx Mxxx and why is the payment
going to them? I already had the check made out. Please advise.

Yours,

Axxx xxx

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my pets also mentioned the "skeleton in the cupboard" phrase. Is his IP 77.70.128.xxx ?

rowIand 0bimdike: YOU MUST BE CRAZY AND MAD. GO TO HELL SON OF A BITCH LIKE YOU. DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN. YOU THINK YOU CAN JOKE WITH ME. EVEN I DID NOT GO TO THE HOTEL. I JUST WROTE TO YOU THAT I WENT BUT I DIDN'T. I AM ON MY HOME. SO GO AND PICH UP YOUR ROUTHLESS MOTHER AT THE AIRPORT.
So you where not really at the hotel? Easter Egg 2013
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll look it up, and PM you Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually served in the army so if you need help with details, let me know.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks, but he twigged when I told him I couldn't use a phone because I'm deaf. I guess he's been baited before Confused

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic