SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad gets it in the neck

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive had enough.

Ive got just enough baits to keep me going including a very interesting church bait in progress, and I have been in a particuarly bad mood all day.

Kenneth Muga8e has refused to email me since I fled the UK, and he hasnt even considered coming to the Ivory Coast to rescue me and my $60,000. The heartless tw@.

Quote:
Kenny

I am writing to you from my new location, I have left the Ivory Coast and I am now in the Far East. This will be my final email to you.

There was a time very recently when I was alone. I was scared. I was confused and I needed your help. Did you help me ? .... No.

Because of your cowardice and selfishness, I pray to God Almighty every day that a great curse is put upon you.

I pray for the following :

Everytime you want to sleep at night, a 200 piece marching brass band insist on playing 'Oh when the saints go marching in' repeatedly whilst marching in tight circles around your house.

Everytime you need the toilet, you are followed into the rest room by a very angry wasp that is hell bent on stinging you until you are finished.

Everytime you try to eat, you find that whatever you are eating tastes like mouldy cheese, and that everything you drink tastes like cats piss.

Everytime you put on your shoes or slippers, you find that they are 3 sizes too small, no matter how many times you buy new ones.

Everytime you speak with anyone, you involuntarily insult them greatly and they refuse to ever talk to you again.

Everytime you try to listen to music or songs that all you seem to be able to hear is the sound of nails being dragged down a chalkboard with the occasional sounds of the devils voice, telling you he is going to claim your soul.

And most of all, Everytime you breathe in through your mouth, you choke on very dry air, and when through your nose, you can smell the odour of dead fish mixed with dog turds.

Dont hate me Kenny Boy, you brought this on yourself.

Shirley x x x

Sad .... Confused ...... Smile ......... Very Happy I feel better already.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Insulting lads is great for releasing stress.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Shintaro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow.. thats some pretty bad curse =P

What exactly did this pet do to you? Or were you just annoyed and decided to blow him off to vent stress?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic