SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

USMAN BELLO FLASH MOB - Lad goes Boo Hoo Hooo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn Ginch, thats one pretentious little git you got there!

"How can you call this person a banker who does not write English well"

Thats got to be the longest, most asinine load of hypocritical twat tickling I have seen to date.

Good Job!
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone decided to sign up B3ll0 to a site named billygrham.org (usaman account...i.e. the wrong one)...

The thing is, uzzy is addressed as "Mugu Asslover" Laughing lol

I wonder who that could be...hmm

Is anyone dealing with a US/Canadian lad?

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@QXT Thanks for the Atom Smasher. Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey - all I did was wait for the lightning and pull the lever and the beast lives! This thing has a life of its own now Smile

Slaps due out tonight - I've been a bit busy with RL - job hunting, football league (not the big one Smile) politics and wifey care!

Mortar x7
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in for $500. I Bcc'd an e-mail to [email protected] so you could know a few of the details. My character's name is Dr. Stephen Colbert and he was supposed to send $500 to Intersec shipping for a trunk box from Beverly Ann Murray.

Unfortunately, there were some problems with 1TV5 and Usm4n saw this as a perfect opportunity to use Intersec's uncooperativeness to his advantage Wink .

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS1710 wrote:
Thats got to be the longest, most asinine load of hypocritical twat tickling I have seen to date.

Thanks for noticing, XPS Very Happy ...Yeah, I reckon it cost him some time to compose that rant...and it's totally off script! I'm just gonna let him simmer for a bit, wondering when I'll come crawling back to him. Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put me down for $800, courtesy of Dr. Asuzu.

"should i go to hair dressing salon for the application of the tattoo?"

Join the church of today
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is back. I told him yesterday that UB told me due to my lads head injury he forgets everything he does not write down. I asked if he remembered my name as UB said he would not.

Note: My character�s name is not �bother� so UB must be right Laughing

His reply:

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Do not send any fees to anybody,Let me see the copy of the western union you use to send the first payment ok,
I know you and i remember you,If you want to send the fees better you send the fees by this name (Mr Abull4hi Buh4ri).
Dear Brother,I will not lie you i dont know Mr B3llo,Please try to let me know the number he used to called you yesterday so that i will contact him ok,
I want to asked you questions?
Who is Mr Bello?
Mr B3llo is from where?
What is he doing?
Which country Mr B3llo was?
What is the connection you with the Mr B3llo?
I dont get any head injury,May be it was there family have head injury so i dont know Mr B3llo,Try to let me know him with his contact phone ok,

Follow what i told you to do not to regret your life by tomorrow ok,

Send the fees trough western union by this name (Mr Abull4hi Buh4ri).
Do that today ok,Dont ever contant mr b3llo again please i dont know anything with Mr B3llo even i never seen the person called Mr B3llo in my life,

Waiting to hear from you today,

Dr 4hkim

Well it seems as if he is trying to chop UB�s dollar. I don�t think this will sit too well with UB.

@shuntbuzz has he sent you any hate mail yet? Have you sent him any?

[Edit]Two minutes after this post my lad wrote to me. I think he is just a wee bit miffed.

Quote:
You know that Mr Bello with his colleague are terrorist,will regret your life very soon,When you are not want to listen to me again,I see he be like they give you a drug not to follow my instruction but netherless you will come back and ask for help soon,
Send the copy with the contact phone number immediately you reached home,
Bye

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It occurs to me that not one lad (so far) even hints that he's apprehensive of B3ll0's murderous reputation. They all just say stuff like "Whoever this man is...blah, blah". They don't seem concerned in the least that we're invoking He Who Must Not Be Named. Shocked

3strikes_out posted this...
Quote:
WE DID NOT HAVE MR B3ll0 AS A MEMBER OF THIS MANAGEMENT OR BUSINESS PARTNER OR MUTUAL FRIEND,AND HE DOES NOT BELONG TO THIS COMPANY ANY LONGER.

No fear there.

From QXT...
Quote:
Please my son who is Usm4n B3ll0 I don�t know him and please do not send any e-mail to him because if you do i am afraid because the bank will not release the consignment box to you.

and...
Quote:
Please my son I want you to send me all the e-mail sent to you by the stupid scammer called his self Usm4n

This lad's only afraid his payday might tank and even calls U5m4n "stupid"! Shocked

From Pachanga...
Quote:
For security reason, do not ever reply this address [email protected]
again as he is not our Officer, we do not know him. Tell him not to ever write you again. that he is a theif.

Likewise, denial and a slanderous insult.

Juan Freizwidatt wrote...
Quote:
Your mail was received and i thank you greatly for your cooperation by forwarding this mail from the so called Usm4n B3ll0 to me.

and...
Quote:
I can authoritatively assure you that it is the handiwork of Mr.B3ll0,the email hacker extraordinaire

Hmmph!..."so-called" Usm4n B3ll0...and a mere "email hacker"?

From JackintheBox...
Quote:
I received your mail,I want to inform you that we do not know anyone as U****.he is a fraud and I have forward his details to the EFCC for further investigation and I assure you that he will be arrested soon.

Good Gawd! Flippantly claiming he'll have The Great Destroyer busted!

Good buddy XPS1710 weighs in...
Quote:
that bastard,thief,scammer,fraud star is lying.

Again, not a shred of fear...but an entertaining rant! Very Happy

And Ghost posts...
Quote:
Send the phone number of Mr B3llo to me i want to talk to him ok,I dont know him at all please try to send the phone number of mr usm4n b3llo to me right now ok

Laddie is spoiling for a suicidal dialogue!

Where's the abject terror we've been taught to expect? I don't doubt for a minute that at least one member of this forum suffered a most unpleasant degree of "pucker factor" from toying with The Unnameable One. Still, I'm wondering... Confused
Nonetheless, an outstanding effort from shuntbuzz clapping and a splendid time for all! Thumbs up

EDIT...this just in from Ghost!
Quote:
You know that Mr B3ll0 with his colleague are terrorist,will regret your life very soon

Finally! Well done!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Asuzu is not happy, fantastic!
Quote:

Subject: HOW DARE YOU.

Hello Father Jack,

Who is Usm4n B3ll0?.Why are you just writting in this negative way after all the past time you wasted me on this side?.

Are you for real or are you just trying to awake my anger on you?.If you think that I have time joking with you,you must be making some mistakes,okay?.Why did you fail to transfer the money on your own care and later left it with father Ted who cannot even write english very clear?.

If you have everly sent money to another person whom I did not known,you are deceiving yourself because your cheque is only under my custody here in Benin Republic.Be very very careful with your words and thoughts to enable me not to change my mind in this transaction.

Right now you must send the below needed items to enable me to raise the required money(US$800)right here and round up to conclude this transaction.

I am advising you to buy the following items and send it to me via FedEX Express courier service,to enable me to raise the money here and conclude the transaction.You can also visit the company's web site at:
http://www.fedex.com/

to enable you gather enough informations you might need about their locations in your country.

You must buy the below listed items immediately and send it to me:

Two-Unlocked gsm NOKIA N95i.

Two-Del laptop-computer,pentium(M)
Wireless.

Two-MP4 MP3 DVD-9299
Portable DVD player.

All together must be 6 items.

As soon as you buy this items,go straight to their office and make the shipment of it and do also send to me the tracking number of the package for easy receipt of the items here.

You will send this Items via the same of my name and address given to you prevously which is:

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Should I send him a brick?

Join the church of today
housefly
Lad Vid Pimper

Location: thin at one end, fat in the middle, and thin again at the other end

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sign me on. I have had quite a long bait with a "U$man B3llo". He's just sent me bills for $25,000. So as soon as he gets around to clarifing it's not me that supposed to get the money from him, I'll hit him with your first blast.

Cheers H

pony pony pony
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From laddo

Quote:
GUY YOU DONT KNOW ME I WILL MAKE YOU TO BE A FOOL FOR
EVER I PROMISE YOU THAT.

I GIVE YOU 3 DAY FROM TODAY.

More to follow!

Oh, and yes, I am counting the days!!! Smile

Mortar x7

Last edited by shuntbuzz on Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Cheers Shuntbuzz

Mr Dav1d seems rattled. He has sent me a mail marked "uregnt" (so urgent he didn't have time to check the spelling) naturally as I have to act with speed I have not opened it yet Smile

Can you mask his mail address? doubt he will google but you never know. (Yes I know tinfoil hat man here Smile )

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done the easy way Smile

Mortar x7
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a $980 chop for me.

From the desk of Ub@ka Be11o 1$$@h.

I assume its his brother.

PM will be sent in a minute with email addy.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

[...]Right now you must send the below needed items to enable me to raise the required money(US$800)right here and round up to conclude this transaction.
[...]

Two-Unlocked gsm NOKIA N95i.

Two-Del laptop-computer,pentium(M)
Wireless.

Two-MP4 MP3 DVD-9299
Portable DVD player.

Damn! It would be cheaper to send him $800USD .... Confused

Typical greedy lad. Rolling Eyes
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn it, my guy is still being professional:

Quote:
ATTN: DR STEPHEN T COLBERT.

NOTE:

WE WANT TO INFORM YOU AS A COMPANY OPERATING DIPLOMATICALLY AND AS YOU ARE ONE OF OUR CLIENT THAT THIS NAME (USM4N) MENTION IN YOUR LETTER IS NOT A CLIENT OR COLLEAGUE TO OUR COMPANY NEITHER IS HE INCHARGE OF OUR COMPANY FINANCE.

IF YOU ARE SENDING THE PROCESSING CHARGES OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TRUNK BOX SHIPMENT TO YOUR DESTINATION WHICH IS $500 DOLLAR ONLY TO OUR OFFICE IN COTE D'IVOIRE ABIDJAN RECEIVER NAME SHOULD BE OUR COMPANY ACCOUNTANT GENERAL MR WEMO WEYINMI AND YOUR NAME DR STEPHEN T. COLBERT AS THE SENDER.

IMMEDIATELY AFTER PAYMENT SEND ALL DETAILS INFORMATION TO HAVE IT RECEIVE HERE WHILE WE PROGRESS IN YOUR SHIPMENT.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AS WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR SERVICES 24HRS.

SIGN:

MANAGEMENT IDCS

I think I'll send him this e-mail that my character just "received":

Quote:
My dear ******

Our correspondence has been heartwarming and productive. I must tell you that we are in the last stages of this transaction and I am able do all that we promised but I need a little more help from you as there are more fees to attend to. Please send me an extra $20,000 in four equal amounts to *me only* through the agreed route.

Please **immediately** sever all contact with our colleague ********* as he is no longer necessary to the transaction as I am taking over the final modalities. Please ignore any emails he sends you.

In reward I will give you an extra 20% above and beyond the original amount.

I also thank you for putting me in touch with your friends and relatives through email. I am sure that I can help them as we discussed.

In God

Usm4n

shuntbuzz, I cc'd the e-mail to the master_usm4n account so you can taunt him if you like Wink .

eta: Very nice taunt, shuntbuzz Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Mercury
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After having Usm4n chop his dolla and telling him to fuck off many many times Asuzu still thinks I'm going to send him gifts. I think Usm4n could do with some new laptops, phones and dvd players Very Happy

Join the church of today
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS1710 wrote:

LOL! Worldly li'l pecker, aint he? I wonder how much that cargo would fetch in Festac Town. Wink

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$1000 from me. A lottery lad told me to send the money to "Mr. Usman Bello". So I did exactly that. Wink

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in for :
Quote:
Dear O$m1n,

The almost complete list as I promised :
Computers - 3
Laptops - 2
clothing (male) 12 bags
clothing (female) 14 bags
tinned food 8 boxes
electrical goods (fans) 4
radios 6
televisions 4
cutlery 6 sets
pots and pans 6 sets of 5 pieces
books (various) 3 boxes
wallpaper (no, don't ask, some people donate all sorts of strange
things) 20 rolls
shoes 20 pairs each, male and female - various sizes
baseball hats 10
knitting wool 2 sacks
boxes of pens, pencils
reams of paper 10
glassware 100 items (drinking glasses)
glasses (for vision) 50 pairs

Seems UB will chop just about anything!

Edit 1 : Put me down for a second lad (J1n Yu3) for 1,796.09 USD

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in for $1,600

I also blind cc'd you, have fun.

I am Terry Jones by the way Smile
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been so jocking busy that I am losing track of all the requests so I have created a private wiki to track the changes.

This way I can track who is doing what. I want to include everyone's lad addy for convenience - is this OK? it is secure and we all are grown ups.

I'll release the link / PW when I am happy no one objects.

Next step - another OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Step after that - I will accuse *ALL* the lads openly that one of the is UB and see what happens.

Mortar x7
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused...what does this do to help scambaiting?? Idea

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Assuming you mean WTF am I on about?

RL is playing havoc with my baiting time and since I am the "Usman" who started this and I have a large list of baiters, lad addresses and suchlike spread over 5 pages of thread and numerous PMs, I decided to consolidate all the information in one place (a wiki which is a simple editable web page) so that I know WTF I need to do to send an OOOOOO and those requesting OOOOOs can make sure I know about them in one place.

And I am not talking about Typhoo tea either if this is anything to go by

Quote:
U bastard that seem not to know the hands that is feeding him presently.

Assuming you mean WTF does chopping a lad's dollar mean - it pisses him off big time and means he gets so annoyed that he can't concentrate on his vics.

Feel free to choose your answer - I am off to send a death threat to 21 very upset lads who are going to lose their dollar and start wanting to kill each other Wink

EDIT - to those who have sent me an addy for a chop I will post the link tomorrow unless anyone objects to having their lad shared to a small group.

Mortar x7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic