SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

USMAN BELLO FLASH MOB - Lad goes Boo Hoo Hooo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ceegood
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz Razz second one....cheers that clears things up

Waste infinite amounts of your lads' time - - Opens a loop of pop up boxes that is very difficult to get out of. It is not advised you open, just send the link to your lads. However, CTRL + ALT + DEL will get you out if you do click. Also, if you're lucky enough to use Firefox you can get out by entering 419 in the first input box that comes up! ... ably highlighted with the text "ERROR 419".

" Look i am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move." - Mr Ch3n Ji4ng after asking for $5000 from my ill character
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shuntbuzz wrote:

This way I can track who is doing what. I want to include everyone's lad addy for convenience - is this OK? it is secure and we all are grown ups.

Next step - another OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Step after that - I will accuse *ALL* the lads openly that one of the is UB and see what happens.

It's okay with me. Since Usm4n sent him the taunt, he's ignore all of my e-mails (but that's okay because I'm re-baiting him from another account anyway and that is off and running Smile ).

I think Usm4n might have scared him good Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It�s cool with me as well Smile

shuntbuzz wrote:
since I am the "Usm4n" who started this and I have a large list of baiters, lad addresses and suchlike spread over 5 pages of thread and numerous PMs,

You asked for it Razz
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ceegood - this is exactly why dollar shops are gooooood Wink

1:
Quote:
I just read your last mail and found out that you are not a human being.

See D way you just dey insult life out of me simply because you were able to take my maga. Broda, as I talk before, take am easy with your fellow Nigerians bcus we nor get watin we do u.
Steal from white who gat the real cash and not from little twats like us as you called it.

I will pray for a turn of heart for you from God.

One more thing, I am not a lasy man, just that what will happen in life will definately happen no matter the time.

2:
Quote:
What else would you have me say? nothing offcourse rather than watch you experience all what you caused for yourself simply out of greed by making a total fool of me for no reason even when I know you not.
Na you carry my maga, I still say make u give me some money inside to end issues, but your devilish heart wont just let it be.
What do you take this entire world to be, yo ucant be hurting your own bloods and live free excepting you are one of the antichrist.

Of a truth, U really wounded me by stealing such huge amount of dollars from me, but as you might have known before now, a man must stand upright in hard times like this to see his competence in terms of enthusiastic endurance toward achieving a defined end.

Here is a message from my soul:

Thou taketh all I worked for even when ye know how hard times are in Nigeria, thus, I do not think it is my duty to proclaim a curse on you, But just allow a free flow of nemesis to get to you so you can have a feel or more of all what you just did to me.

It sounds simply though, but broda, Watch and see in a very short period of time all what will befall you. I pray you survive it.

Try to be more careful, take care of yourself and enjoy making more and spending my money.

NB: Please do not write back to me as you are quite different from my personality.

I think this lad is the re-incarnation of Milton.

Mortar x7
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://shuntbuzz.pbwiki.com/Usman+bait

OK - so all lads I have are in here.

Please check and correct as needed.

PW is 419eater.

Just stick any ole name and addy in the other fields.

Mortar x7
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~shuntbuzz,

WOO HOO - Laughing - Go get um shuntbuzz! Twisted Evil More power to Yah! Wink

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I ask a favour please?

Please can you send out the following to any lad on the list in the wiki?

Paraphrase it and cut to fit your circumstances so it does not look the same to all the lads if the pass it round.

Quote:

Hello Mr <lad>

I wonder if you could explain the following rather confusing email from our <friend / enemy> Mr Bello? It appears to be addressed to someone else and I think he sent it to me by mistake. He appears to be saying that he is playing some sort of elaborate game and that he is pretending to be someone else in a whole gang of crooks and ripping them off while pretending to be one. Boy, I would not like to be in his shoes when the others find out that he is pretending to be one of them! They would have to chase every single one of these addresses to track down who it is!

I just pasted in the interesting bits because the rest was just family ramblings.

Old friend

It looks like our plan worked. Here is the list of email addresses we need to use. All bar one are fools that I have been working on. I have chopped over $200,000 from them and they can do nothing. The other of these in the list *is me* however - I have been working a fruitful maga and could not resist it. I cannot say which one in the list it is yet for security reasons but I will let you know when we meet. That email is my real persone and identity not the one that I use for my chops so we must be careful not to let it get out or I could end up in trouble.

<<Insert the list of email addresses from the wiki here in some form of list - no order and nothing to make one more important than the other>>

Regards

Usman

I am sure you can see where this is going Twisted Evil

I will be following up with a broadcast mail taking the piss out of the lads and pointing out that I have just sicced 20 of their colleagues on them.

Mortar x7
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~shuntbuzz,

I added my lad to the list, I hope that's okay.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course - never argue with a Klingon, I say Wink

Mortar x7
JackintheBox
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wiki details OK for my lad (). Please feel free to tease/bait/insult/torture/tickle in any way you like.

My bait was running out of steam, anyway, so thanks for bringing it back to life. He was a little boring and having exchanged over 130 emails since early June I was running out of ideas to keep stringing him along. All this and he only wanted $1240 which he reduced to $600 earlier this week following my 'misfortune' with UB.

I have sent him the mail above and the reply I received was:-

Quote:
I received your mail,I told you that Mr Bello was a scammer but you never beleived.the EFCC are still investigating on Mr Bello attitude towards you and I assure you that he will be arrested soon.
All you have to do now is to send the remaining part of the fee $600 as soon as possible so that we can get your loan transfered to you.await your mail.

So we can all heave a sigh of relief knowing that the arrest of UB is imminent!

Keep up the good work.

I wish a lad would send me something quotable I could put here.
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr Creosote

I think you're using the wrong U5M4N addy.

This should be the one you want, so Shuntbuzz gets your email.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."

Last edited by QXT on Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Dolores
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just pulled mine out of the wiki. The bait's taken an interesting turn and I'd prefer to be the only one messing with him for a while (hope I wasn't too late to say so).

Thanks for all your help getting things interesting again, Shuntbuzz! Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has run for the hills... I guess he has heard about Usm4n B3ll0 before...
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ All

Just sent this to all the lads...

Quote:
One of you thieving bastards is Usman Bello!!!

He accidentally emailed me a note intended for someone else in which he gave a list of scammers he was stealing from. It indicated that he was playing one of the people in that list and that he was stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars from the others in the list.

I'm letting you all know this because one of you bastards below tried to rob me and then Usman came along and really robbed me. So I hate you all. You can sort it out amongst yourselves. Somewhere in this list of thieving scamming bastards is a really thieving scamming bastard who has been robbing innocent people AND you other thieving bastards. I hope you all have a fucking meltdown trying to figure out who it is.

** LIST OF LAD ADDYS **

Lets see if that gets them trying to do each other in Smile

@Jack - I think the above should suffice !

@QXT - - [email protected] or [email protected] will do

@Dol - NP - glad you enjoyed it.

@Red - he may run even more now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

EDIT - please remember to delete your info from the wiki if you don't want UB to interfere with your bait

Mortar x7
Ginch
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red wrote:
My lad has run for the hills... I guess he has heard about Usm4n B3ll0 before...

Mine spit the hook, too. Sad He didn't seem fazed in the least by U5m4n, but probably recalibrated his BS meter.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ lol, i meant it more as a joke... as in 'the legend of usm4n b3||0'.

I don't expect to hear from my one again, like yours he's either figured out that he's been had or he has no faith in getting any money out of me now. Such a shame, i had so many more modalities for him to encounter! Laughing
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New one only $250 , will add him to the wiki. lost the first lad, or at least not heard back after my "confusion" This one definitely has the right addy for you.
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shuntbuzz wrote:
Of course - never argue with a Klingon, I say Wink

That's KLINGOTT Human! (J/K) Laughing Laughing Laughing

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have lost a lad, why not start up a new vic to ASEM your lad with.

If this list of lads starts getting multiple vics each chopped by UB then they will really start to believe and they will start getting p*ssed.

Edit - if you have any specific requests for UB action please post in the wiki and PM me as a nudge - that way I can see all of them at a glance

Mortar x7

Last edited by shuntbuzz on Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice thinking, done and done. I'll let you know when I've chopped him again.
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mortar x7
Willbored
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can't leave us hanging! Whose lad is it?

Mine has been quiet since I sent him that last message.

Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it is one samuel ibhas - I am not sure but I think it is one of the lads on the list using a different addy as he is already coming back with yet another addy with the same whinging style.

Mortar x7
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an IP so we can compare with our poor little chopped pets?
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will fish one out and put it on the wiki - it might make sense for that to be done for all the lads to see if there is any overlap?

Mortar x7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic