SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I can't believe this....he's coming back for more!

View next topic
View previous topic

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy was really angry with me a few months back.

See this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=105208

I just got this yesterday!

Quote:
HEELO ALAN,

HOW ARE YOU DOING.ITS BEEN A VERY LONG TIME SINCE WE HEARD FROM YOU.
WELL,WE WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WILL BE INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH US ONE MORE TIME.THEY ARE MORE THAN 20 CUSTOMERS OF OUR READY TO MAKE THEIR PAYMENT BUT WE COULDN'T FIND ANY AGENT TO WORK WITH.PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THE LETTER.
THANK YOU.

Cheese Louise, didn't he learn the first time I burned him?! Shocked

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet again, the lads show that they're the gift that keeps on giving! Burn 'em again! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"please if you want your funds just pay me,!! pay me!! pay me!!"

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They deal with so many people that they forget who is who. I had one come back after a few months and I just started over again. The whole bait went just like the first. I'm not sure he even noticed (that is assuming it really was the same lad). Who knows,,, Confused

Just give him hell. Very Happy
QXT
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^agree with BA.

Its hard to remember how well you were getting on with one of your victims when you have so many.

"you punk ass foolish son of a bastard prostitute's mother, born to a villain of a robber and grand parents of the liliput lineage."
JoeTam
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With one mugu, I ditched into the Pacific Ocean, killing all aboard. 3 months later, he wrote back, wanting to know if we could still be friends. (Shad the "Brain"). Of course we could!

I went to bank. they call police, why you do this to me? I canntsend you anything now.
Goat dog
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah they probably deal with so many people they forget you unless you send them on a truly unforgettable safari. I had a lad who was begging for money so they could pay for their medication who I ended up burning. Not two weeks later she emailed me back to say that the transfer had been successful and it was time for me to ask for my share.

Canadon Alfa
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The more you burn 'em, the more the lads are convinced that somehow the next transfer will be the brass ring.

These are the lads I LOVE to bait, the ones that take their punishment and keep signing up for more. Like Oliver Twist, "Please sir, can I have some MORRRRRRRRRE?" Laughing

"I pray that the gorillas will not destroy the slip i.e. the customers copy." -- Div1ne Ok0ye

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic