SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am I being sent on a safari? lol

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OptimusPrime
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if I got the lingo right, "a safari" is when you accomplish the task of sending your lad on a trip to /insert location here/.
In any case, as some of you know I am fairly new to the whole scambaiting thing, and have recently started corresponding with a lad which offered me $750,000 for a what he claims is a reward for help I gave him.
Anyway, I have sent him a pretty unimportant email two days ago, and I have received an answer from his "lawyer" today with the following:

Quote:
...Your driving license or international passport Number So that I will be sure because I want to make sure that you are the real owner of the $750, 000, 00 as we have not met before and I am directed by my boss to send the money to you to avoid paying to wrong person.
In otherwise I wish you will come down here in Nigeria to have it or choose from the options below ...............................

A:�..COULD YOU COME DOWN HERE IN NIGERIA TO HAVE IT ???????

B;�..SHOULD WE SEND IT THROUGH COURIER SERVICE COMPANY...

Quote:
...As I earlier stated to you that you can come down to Nigeria or to have it through courier Services, you have to make your decision as I do not know what it will cost you to have the draft through courier services but I will go to their office once you make a decision whether coming down here or want it through courier services...

He also wants a scan of my driver license or passport, which obviously he will never get, nor any other fake ones.
Any advice is very much appreciated on how to take it from here.
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Do you have a Mentor?

[He then pontificated on a lot of suggestions that a Mentor and/or experienced baiter could make far more succinctly.--Ed.]

--J.D.

JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can try and answer him that you'll come to Nigeria. I'm pretty sure he'll try and convince you that it's better that you get it shipped with courier... and of course pay the fee for that.

I have a lad that offered me almost something similar. I said I'd go to Nigeria and now he is trying hard to convince me it's much better to have it shipped to me.

If he should agree that you come to Nigeria, you can make that into a safari to the airport for him. Pick an airport more than 200 miles away and you got yourself a safari, but as I said, I'm pretty sure he would MUCH prefer to ship it Smile

HYIP: pyramid pyramid pyramid
Fake sites: 3x Ivory Coast 3x United Kingdom 1x Ireland 1x Cayman Islands 1x China 1x Israel 1x Cambodia Flag 1x Netherlands
Closed lad accounts
[Click here to support 419Eater.com]
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But of course you can go to Nigeria to pick it up. Obviously you'll need him to book a hotel room for you. A good one, not a cheap joint. And you'll need him to confirm the booking for you. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

and there might be a clerical error and you may just land at an airport miles from where he is - and he'll need to come collect you (i.e. your money). Lots of possibilities
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a gesture of thanks for all of his help in getting you the money, tell him that you are bringing him some gifts, a laptop and an iphone. That will give him the incentive to go to the airport where your plane was diverted to.
Dupes
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure when you book the flight to Nigeria that the plane doesn't arrive in Lagos international at 3 AM.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwww..... 3am sounds like a good arrival time to me. Especially if your lad MUST meet you at the airport.

Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love those guys! (And welcome Optimus.)

Without fail, I always answer that I would love to come and visit them right in their home-town. I ask for flying and driving directions, the names of a few good hotels, names of hookers, and any other outrageous question I can dream up.

When they come back with the courier script, I then ask them what the hell they are talking about and why don't they want me to meet them. Some of the excuses you'll get are funny as all get-out if you can get them off script.

And remember: Read the safes, bait sticky, and have fun Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic