SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Baiting Big Mo Ibekwe

View next topic
View previous topic

Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my current clients.....I think. He seemed a little upset with me in his last mailing, so I don't know if he'll be writing back....

Sent:
Fri 6/29/07 3:42 PM

Reply-to:
[email protected]

To:

NKECHIKA CHAMBERS,
15 Rue Du France
Lome-Togo,West Africa.
Kindly Reply via office email :[email protected]
PHONE: 00228 9378045

Dear Friend,

With due regards, I am Barrister Morrison Ibekwe,(SAT), a solicitor at law, Personal Lawyer to Eng. Raymond Becks, who used to work as a contractor with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 17 may 2000, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a ghastly car accident along Nouvissi express Road, All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to his country embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to search the international business Directory in my country to locate a Trustworthy personality that i can trust with this fund hence I contacted you to come forward as the Next of kin to my Client. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating this fund valued at USD$10.5 million left behind by my client in a Private security vault of a Bank (AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK) where this huge amount was deposited here in Lome Togo, before it get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank to enable them the board of Directors of the A.D.B Bank to share the money among themselves while I have all it takes to proof you the Next of kin to my client because i have been his personal Lawyer and Adviser on Investment matters over the years and there's nothing i do not know about him.

And now the Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have this fund confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to this claim since i am his lawyer and since they do not know any of my client relation nor meet them before so for this reason anyone i present will be accepted by the Bank and will claim this deposit on his name with the back up legal document i have as the personal lawyer to Eng. Raymond Becks ,so that the deposit can be transferred to you.

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission? If you can sponsor this transfer.

Consider this and get back as soon as possible, NOTE; I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for this claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Finally, it is my humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves. I Expect your urgent response if you can handle this project. Call me at this direct line 00228 9257417 after sending a mail for confirmation.

Urgent response to this letter will be proudly appreciated.
Best Regards
Morrison Ibekwe,

To: [email protected],[email protected]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 09:55:28 -0400
Subject:

Dear Mr. Ibekwe:

By way of introduction, I am the Reverend Sirius Jones, DDBS, of the Society of Rael, Church of the Subgenius. I am responding to your recent email concerning the tragedy surrounding Mr. Raymond Beck and his family.

Firstly, allow me to express my sincere condolences for your loss. Your selfless work on behalf of your client speaks volumes of your generous nature.

With that in mind, I would like to offer my assistance to you to bring a fruitful conclusion to the matter at hand. Unfortunately, as I am without the use of my ears due to a tragic accident of my own involving a wolverine and a tank of propane, I am unable to contact you by phone and must ask that we communicate through email.

Please respond at your earliest convenience.

Yours in Slack,
The Right Reverend Sirius Jones, DDBS,
The Raelian Society
Church of the Subgenius

From: "barrister"<[email protected]>[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Sender: [email protected]
X-Mailer: PHP
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__1f0cdd124c72653f4b4a2643b02512";
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 11:35:23 -0400 (EDT)

Dearest Friend,
I received your mail in respect to my proposal for partnership and for remittance of Eng.Raymond Becks client's Deposit at your directive and i want you to pray over this for more direction .
I want you to understand an important issue about this transaction. The success of this claim lays in our ability to work as partners. The bank does not know any of the deceased relation and as well lack the ability to identify the next of kin.In this transaction, you are only to act as the next of kin while I'll make available for you, all information /documents that might be needed by the bank to declare you the beneficiary to the fund because the bank also rely on me as the only one that is close to Eng.Raymond Becks.
HOW THE CLAIM IS TO BE PROCEESED.
I will also in my capacity as the Lawyer to the bank customer Submit your name to the bank as the Appointed next of kin to the fund as soon as i hear from you and this will serve as an attestation on your behalf stating you as a relative to the bank Late Customer and the closest kin to inherit his fund. I will ensure that the legal documents required for the claim are procured and that every legal processes are followed. You have to accord this transaction the confidentiality it requires and to follow up correspondences promptly until the claim is consummated.
For us to work as partners and achieve our aim, you have to write application as the appointed Next of kin to Eng.Raymond Becks so that the bank will be in receipt of your application as the bonafide beneficiary to the fund in the bank do not worry i am his lawyer for years and there(s nothing i do not know about him all i need is your assistance and cooperation .
Be guided that all this transaction demands are confidence, trust and honesty till it's consummation and you are to adhere strictly to my directives, to avoid mistakes. Moreover, you ought to understand that this transaction is expected to last for seven working days and it should be handled with utmost confidentiality and professionalism for the security of the fund.
Below is the text of application that you will fill and submit to the bank as the mandated Next of kin To Eng. Raymond Becks.

My regards to you and your family.
Morrison Ibekwe
==============================================

Foreign Remittance Division
AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK
Ecowas building
Boulevard Pompido Bighett.
Lome-Togo
Fax:00228 222 2252
Email: [email protected]

Application for the release and transfer of my Inherittance from the Security vault of AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK with deposit N0: :286-65652-000AC . Please be informed that I Mr.......(your name)......of.........your address.......wish to come for the claim, release and transfer of my inherittance .The above Item/Valuable was deposited in your Security vault by my deceased uncle late Eng.Raymond Becks Kim I wish as the heir apparent with all documents of proof to claim and instruct that the mentioned Deposit to be released to me.

1.Age ..................................................................
2.Telephone and Fax number...............................
3.Profession........................................................
Please accept this late application as it was due to family logistics problems consequent upon his funeral rights, I hope you will understand and expedite action.
Awaiting to hear from you

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:39:58 -0400
Subject: RE: Conatct the Bank

My Dear Mr. Ibekwe:
Thank you for your quick response. I will happily and with great enthusiasm fill out the required form. But, in order to make it believable to the bank, I feel I may need more information about the Late Mr. Becks.How old was Mr. Becks? What did he look like? Was he a citizen of Togo? What were his wife's and daughter's names? How old were they? Was his wife hot? Was his daughter? I only ask these things to be certain I fill out the form properly.

Also, Mr. Ibekwe, were you aware the Church of the Subgenius has a mission there in Lome? It is on Avenue Nicolas Grunitzky. Do you know where Togo Telecom is? Our mission is very close to there. You should visit there; it is led by R'haudi Randi, a very large fierce man, a retired mercenary who now protects many of the poor people of Lome from those who would harm them.

Please write back to me soon, so I can fill out this form.

Yours in Slack,
The Raelian Society
The Church of the Subgenius

From: "barrister"<[email protected]>[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__ce866d571df46e68793b1ac070894";
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 03:51:46 -0400 (EDT)

Dear friend

How are you ,
Answer to your quesstion Mr Becks was 58 years ,he is an American,is Citizen of Americaand the name of the wive is Suzan Becks and the Two daughter name are Joyce and MercyAnd i do not know of your church my dear brother
i decide to answer you this question after much taught because i beginning to loose confidence in you thinking if you can handle this transaction because it will involve you spending some money to travel down here and if you can not come you can aswell hire the service of a Lawyer who will assist you to sign all the relivant document legally and transfer the fund on your request with the power of Attorney Bestowed on him by you.
Fill the Form if really you want to assist in this transaction so that we can finalize this transaction on schedule.

Morrison Ibekwe

Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 07:12:32 -0400
Subject: RE: Conatct the Bank

Morrison,I am sorry to hear you are losing faith in my ability, but frankly I am getting doubtful of your ability to properly represent Mr. Becks, or even of you relationship with him. For example, in your first letter you plainly state that Mr and Mrs Becks and their only daughter were killed in that tragic crash; then you tell me he had 2 daughters? Which is it??

As far as my ability, as I told you I am very used to managing the huge bank accounts of the Church, and have a good feel for what might go wrong in our endeavor. I would be foolish not to speak up if silence meant failure.

I will still work with you, but before I hire an attorney in Togo (possibly you) or even sign the forms you need, I must insist that you send me a photograph of the Becks so I can know beyond doubt that you knew them and know how many daughters they had.

Yours in Slack,
The Raelian Society

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__391d2c9c135537ebcb600f5992c728";
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 04:09:58 -0400 (EDT)

my friend are you mad i do not want you to reply this mail or i will call the god of thunder to strike you ok
i ,know you are a business man so do yours and not disturb me anymore

Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 09:10:57 -0400
Subject: RE: Information

Do you know this person?
person: ali-kpohou Mayeki
address: TOGO TELECOM
Avenue Nicolas Grunitzky BP: 333 Lome TOGO
phone: +228 902 6617
e-mail: [email protected]
tgnic-hdl: aM8-AFRINIC
source: AFRINIC # Filtered

He shall provide the path to your door.

Do not play me for a fool. I am a servant of the Divine Bifurcated Serpent and Weilder of the Sacred Flame of the Tig Gtaw. You are asked to provide the information needed for me to assist you, yet you melt like a snowball in Hell rather than comply with what must be done.

Know this......If you do not provide the picture of the Becks that is needed before we can proceed, I will call down the Wrath of the Divine Serpent upon you and your family. R'haudi Randi's blades shall be the Fangs of the Serpent and he shall squeeze the life from your unworthy flesh.

Provide me with a picture of the Becks and do it quickly, for my patience is wearing very thin.

The Raelian Society
http://revs.jones.googlepages.com/home

Well, we'll see if Big Mo responds to a fear of snakes, welding torches and mercenaries who found The Light.........
Sirius Jones
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote back!!

[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="MYWAYBOUNDARY_000__3b69ccfd7c160c4aff38c760ce5a10c0";
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:03:31 -0400 (EDT)

i have told you not to play with me because i will send HOLY GHOST FIRE to you and your entire family and you will be burnt like the princess of baal .

you are a fool i do not need you anymore

Cranky lil mugu....

Well, I'm bored with this jerk; time to slap him and be done.

Morrison,

Remember what Jesus did to the merchant and theives in the temple?

He WHIPPED them.

You are a thief of the worst kind. You know it and I know it, so don't bother lying to me anymore.

You think the Holy Ghost will attack me, a Weilder of the Sacred Flame of Tig Gtaw, because you--a thief--tell Him to?

You should be ashamed of yourself--trying to rob a Church for your own greed. Shame, shame on you!!

You need to pray for forgiveness. And you should apologize to me at once, or R'haudi Rhandi will find you and write the number 419 on your forehead with his blade, and 666 across your hands.

The Raelian Society

We'll keep ya posted..... Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic