SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Should I bring my umbrella to the match next Sunday?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scamphisher
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear baiters

This may come to you as a surprise; scamphisher featuring Wolfman Jack is back. Three baits are already up and running but all unstable. Hopefully more stable baits will follow soon.

Ohh and welcome back to me Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back pro! Cool

I be new to you. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, scamphisher rings a bell, so does the avatar, I'm sure this bloke is trouble, welcome back Razz

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Zorro
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Aren't you going to tell him to read the stuck things and get a mentor?

There is one way to find out if a man is honest; ask him! If he says yes, you know he's crooked.

The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zorro, read scamphisher's signature and then tell me why there would be any point. Laughing

Welcome back, scamphisher. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
scamphisher
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some old baiters may wonder where I've been the past couple of years and I do of course owe them an explanation.

Option 1
I was hired by U.S.R.S.F as a consultant. As you may know, The Pentagon has announced the formation of an elite fighting group called the U.S. Redneck Special Forces (U.S.R.S.F) which main goal is to confront the rising scamming incidents. Therefore, Bubba, Hoss, Cooter, and Boo will be dropped behind enemy lines with the following information about the scammers:

1. The season opened last weekend.
2. There is no limit.
3. They taste just like chicken.
4. The don't like beer, pickups, country music, or Jesus.
5. Some is queer.
6. They are directly responsible for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

Option 2
Hardcore rhum drinking with my 419Eater prize-mug while dancing butt naked to the endless beat produced by toy bunnies on the shores of LA singing 'what the hell am I doing drinking in LA'. We were eventually discovered by a producer which created the group 'Drunken Bastard and The Bunnies'. We toured the world and became very famous in Asia. However, those backstabbing bunnies weren't happy with my drinking and finally started rumours saying that I molested them, which lead to my demise and thus being expelled from the group. The bunnies ended up with a fat TV commercial contract while I was shunned into the cold endless void. Damn you Duracell Bunnies!!

You choose which is correct. Either one is fine by me. Anyway, it's nice to be back where I can use my twisted imagination...

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Option 2 is more possible, yep, thats what happened, welcome back, not that you know me Wink
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya. I would say BAN HIM, but it sounds that Option 2 was punishment enough.

Good to see another 2004er back.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!

Old times, they come 'a-calling.

Welcome back.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic