SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Split from Bible Answers thread

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Minor quibble, but it's actually an admonishment against murder, not killing- there is a difference.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
XPS1710
Master Baiter


Joined: 03 Jul 2007
Posts: 158


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TSnerd

Yeah, I been told that before. But IMO, drowning/burning a woman because she *might* be a witch is tantamount to murder - because she is innocent, proven by the fact she died. Capital punishment is only for the guilty.

Its all too confusing for my poor little brain - thats why I just dont get into it.

Anyway, NOT going back to that. Very Happy

I still stand by my reasoning as to why God would love Baiters!

Mod edit: No need to quote me. My post is right above yours. TS
View user's profileSend private message
Mind Freak
419Eater is my life


Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 261
Location: Pangaea


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^What you said is so true TSnerd, so very true. bow_down

_________________
Welcome to the Outerlimits of the Twilight Zone mugu Oga; it's all in your head and so am I! Twisted Evil
Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **


Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 766


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Minor quibble, but it's actually an admonishment against murder, not killing- there is a difference.


Save you forgot the parts that demand genocide--and will punish you for failing to carry it out down to the last--and the requirement for child sacrifice.

I renew my caution--unheeded from another thread--that such subjects really do not belong HERE.

--J.D.

_________________
וגם־אני נתתי להם חקים לא טובים ומשפטים לא יחיו בהם
ואטמא אותם במתנותם בהעביר כל־פטר רחם למען אשםם למען אשר ידעו אשר אני יהוה
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread isn't harming anybody and everybody in this thread, for the most part, have been behaving themselves. I would ask that you do the same or just stay out of this thread. Future posts like the one you just made, or the ones you made in the last thread of this type, will not get this thread locked.

They will however, be deleted, and you will earn yourself a warned tag.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **


Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 766


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Future posts like the one you just made, or the ones you made in the last thread of this type, will not get this thread locked.

They will however, be deleted, and you will earn yourself a warned tag.


Heavens to Betsy.

Does scholarship get a "warned tag?" Let me know, I will make sure to circulate it amongst colleagues.

Disappointed to discover you favor censorship: you favor discussing the parts of issues "you like" but if they "upset you" . . . well, cannot have that!

So someone may make a claim that is factually incorrect; however, you will delete and warn contrary evidence because . . . because you "don't like it!"

There is a secondary section on this board and other whole internet boards exist for the discussion these matters; however, if you persist in raising such issues in the "MAIN SCAMBAITING FORUM you really cannot complain about the introduction of evidence regarding the issue.

At least you cannot if you have integrity.

Gentlemen do not try to hide behind censorship, and I only correspond with Gentlemen.

--J.D.

_________________
וגם־אני נתתי להם חקים לא טובים ומשפטים לא יחיו בהם
ואטמא אותם במתנותם בהעביר כל־פטר רחם למען אשםם למען אשר ידעו אשר אני יהוה
View user's profileSend private message
Zen
Baiting Guru


Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Posts: 5396
Location: Location: Location


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doctor X wrote:
Disappointed to discover you favor censorship

I prefer to say that we favour self-censorship and respect for the rules of the board

_________________
Dr Bruno Assan writes "U have done it again!"
x4 United Nations x380 fake banks (AA419.org) pyramid x65 Safari x21 (HMS Belfast, Canvey Island, Vigo, Hamburg, Vienna, Salzburg, Linz)
Remember: 1) Bait safely 2) Protect innocent third parties 3) Ask before using others' work 4) Don't do more work than the lads
Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
View user's profileSend private message
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **


Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 766


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then Mods, most of all, should do both.

Noblesse oblige and all.

--J.D.

_________________
וגם־אני נתתי להם חקים לא טובים ומשפטים לא יחיו בהם
ואטמא אותם במתנותם בהעביר כל־פטר רחם למען אשםם למען אשר ידעו אשר אני יהוה
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm fairly certain that you didn't even bother reading my PM, Doctor X, other than taking a few snippets out of it to spin it the way you wanted to.

Since you are obviously well educated and erudite, what is Latin for HTFU?

My comment still stands. If this thread offends you so badly, then stay out of it.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **


Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 766


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
I'm fairly certain that you didn't even bother reading my PM, Doctor X, other than taking a few snippets out of it to spin it the way you wanted to.


Considering I quoted and replied to every portion of it, you prove regrettably wrong once again.

If you give me permission, I will post the reply. However, as I indicated to you in a fashion that cannot be clearer whilst remaining "measur'd in manner and speech," this is the MAIN SCAMBAITING FORUM. This board has other areas for addressing such topics. Posters who do not expect nor want topics and viewpoints such as religion, politics, and whether or not there is a greater threat to civilization than country-western music discussed will not see them discussed HERE.

Quote:
Since you are obviously well educated and erudite, what is Latin for HTFU?


Argumentum ad veritatem obfuscandam though what I quoted you was not in Latin, I am sorry to write.

Quote:
My comment still stands. If this thread offends you so badly, then stay out of it.


Methinks that is advice you should exercise yourself, since it is you who appear "offended" and you who are bending rules.

I find it curious, though, that you ignored any offer to demonstrate why the comment I corrected was wrong. If an unkind man, I would conclude you have no interest in accuracy whatsoever.

Fortunately, I am not--ever "measur'd in manner and speech."

--J.D.

_________________
וגם־אני נתתי להם חקים לא טובים ומשפטים לא יחיו בהם
ואטמא אותם במתנותם בהעביר כל־פטר רחם למען אשםם למען אשר ידעו אשר אני יהוה
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote:
Since you are obviously well educated and erudite, what is Latin for HTFU?


You wrote:
Argumentum ad veritatem obfuscandam though what I quoted you was not in Latin, I am sorry to write.


Besides for having difficulties with threads such as this one, you also don't catch sarcasm very well. Please feel free to point out that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

You may also feel free to belabor your point via PM (which is where all of this should be), but these last several posts will be split and moved to deleted since they are very off topic and have effectively hijacked this thread.

That isn't fair to the OP.

Please make sure that you copy and paste everything you need from these exchanges.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **


Joined: 15 Apr 2007
Posts: 766


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TSnerd wrote:
Besides for having difficulties with threads such as this one, . . .


Ipse dixit but incorrect: it is you who complained about a correction of unintentional misinformation.

Quote:
. . . you also don't catch sarcasm very well. Please feel free to point out that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.


Actually it is the pun.

Quote:
You may also feel free to belabor your point via PM (which is where all of this should be), . . .


Curious:

You did not reply to my reply.

You agreed when I recognized that you did not reply that I considered the conversation at an end.

You made claims about PM IN PUBLIC [No shouting.--Ed.] as you do again now.

Quote:
(which is where all of this should be), but these last several posts will be split and moved to deleted since they are very off topic and have effectively hijacked this thread.


Entirely your fault, and because they embarrass you certainly. Nevertheless, as much as you try to rewrite history it remains.

Curious you evaded the suggestion I post my reply to my first PM.

Why?

Quote:
Please make sure that you copy and paste everything you need from these exchanges.


Censorship and tantrum duly noted.

--J.D.

_________________
וגם־אני נתתי להם חקים לא טובים ומשפטים לא יחיו בהם
ואטמא אותם במתנותם בהעביר כל־פטר רחם למען אשםם למען אשר ידעו אשר אני יהוה
View user's profileSend private message
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 14 Jul 2005
Posts: 41


PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you even in the same universe that I am? Laughing

Regardless, this discussion is finished on the public forums.


Split and moved here vs. Deleted. Lord knows I don't want to be accused of hiding this for my own purposes.

_________________

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT