SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A Lad With Drama-Queen Tendencies

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just posting this for cheap laughs. Check out my 2nd or 3rd e-mail from sickly-dying Almira here...

Quote:
Dear lemmy,

Waiting to hear from you.
These is no time.My days are numbered.Please do what ever you are doing fast.
One more thing.do keep me up dated.ummmmmmmmmm no strenght.
Thanks.

Almira Ahmed.

Obviously, this is a lad with broadway experience! Rolling Eyes First time I've received an e-mail complete with typed sound effects. I'm still waiting for the standard hospital photos (even though they're shots of a guy) for added authenticity. Who says lads don't try hard enough?
johnny5
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"No strength" but manages to type an email with no missing letters, only a couple of minor typos a mix of and upper / lower case that produces surprisingly good grammar, all from his death bed.
Talented lad.

if i was almost dead i think id type the way i do when overtired.. like thsi

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L.J.

Keep up the good work. I'd like to write more but I c,a,n,t even,,, lift my beeeeeer.

Maybe this lad lives near the castle aaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhh. Laughing
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

must....summon....strength....to....type.....response.....will......power.....fading..... apathy.....growing...... Laughing

Naturally all your replies will be in the form of:

"Too tired to type any words today so please use telekinesis to decipher this email"
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I love Lovecraft, he would try to hard to give the idea of "first person" in his work. As one critic put it, "if only he knew about dictaphones!"

So, in one, his "last words" are "THE THREE LOBED EYE!!"

Because . . . when an "unspeakable" denizen from the "cthonic realms" is in the process of devouring you . . . you need to commit these details to writing. That story was written as a friendly "slap" to Robert Bloch of "Psycho" fame.

Though he surpassed that when he had his "protagonist" pen:

"Dragged down stairs!"

Wish I could find the article on him from years back which had a hilarious cartoon of a writer furiously scribbling on scattering pages while being dragged down a flight of stairs.

Still, as the critic who loved his work noted, such mistakes one could overlook in the pleasure that is Lovecraftian horror. What one could NOT overlook was the tendency in his admirers and imitators, one of whom DID end a story with the "protagonist" writing . . .

. . .

. . .

. . . you guessed it: "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Very Happy

Wonder about doing that in an e-mail to a lad, sort of like making a post and noticing that an unspeakable fungi from the aether has just burst through the door to take me to the unnameable Stygian depths as written in the Book of Edebion grabbing my sandals and spilling my mocha IT IS EATING MY BRAIN!!!!!

--J.D.

rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Please do what ever you are doing fast.

Tell him that the spaceship you are building is going to take a little while.

Tell him not to woooooooooooooorry Laughing

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is the most. He / she (not sure which, haven't really asked) also has two, count 'em two barristers. But she only needs one and has asked me to sever all contact with the other one because (well duh!) he can't be trusted. My character doesn't know what the hell is going on, but this could be the start of three very antagonistic relationships.

I'm thinking maybe s/he switched ogas in mid-scam. Do 419-er syndicates often recruit dramatic lads? What would they offer, dental plan? More vacation time? Keys to an indoor bathroom?
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They have a fantastic 419K. . . .

--J.D.

Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it so much, I really think she/he ran out of things to say, had a total mind blank and just though 'hmmm f* it....'.

I'm definitely using the "ummmmmmmmmmmmm no strenght" modality when I can't come up with anything good. Laughing
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My days are numbered

Aaaaaaaaah. It's The Final Countdown. Laughing

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe she was dictating it?

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^ DAMN YOU! I was scrolling through this thread hoping that no one had caught that obvious reference.... and had almost made it down to the "Post Reply" button....

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was surprised that such an easy one was there for me to take given the number of posts before I got here Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Doctor X
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We sort of take the Python references as "read."

--J.D.

dgloryhole
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe he hasnt been sleeping well keeps dreaming of Cthulu who lies in Rylyeh

pony
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

I always wanted to post that!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a drama queen but Mr Sydn3y M0rning H3rald has started to give me inspirational sayings to motivate me to travel to a WU office.

Quote:
In life for you to be succesful you have to be ready to strive for greatness

Quote:
And please act fast you know this is a company and we have other things doing too just try travel to any of them remember the say"NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY"Take that as your strenght and look out for one of those offices

Who said that lads don't have the best interests of their mugus at heart.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One Lad gave me a prayer to recite to shore up my willingness to carry out his modalities:

Quote:

talks to God "Father I thank you for the revelation of your word to me this day.I'm resolved this day to trust and beleive the words of the man who you have annointed for my sake.I'm learning now to take advantage of this truth,in Jesus Name, Amen!

I repleid:

Quote:

I also don't believe that prayer achieves a gorram thing, so that piece of doggerel that you supplied ain't passing my lips.

He didn't mention reilgion again.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic