SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have a plethora of 100% Risk Free e-mails

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Having cast a new net about 3 weeks ago, I find that I have too many replies to handle as I already have around a dozen live ones on the go. Currently my un-replied folder contains about 75 various mails and still growing daily, is there a section on here that can be used to make these available to others?
Morgul
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, there is a forum labelled "Surplus Letters" or something like that.

"i am sorry .take me vas you take me before you know that i am a small gril." - Ei1m4 Wi11iams
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup. Here.

thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like others said, put the letters in the Surplus section. Don't feel you have to write each & every scammer who emails you either. Only do as much as you can handle. Others will be more than happy to handle the ones you are to busy for. Twisted Evil Happy baiting & bait safe.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all for the above. And thefife, I don't, if I did I would be more then able to compete with the complete works of William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens combined! lol

I will make sure that you burn in Hell., Trust Me.
Barrister Fortune
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually just send out a standard pre-written response related to either handwriting verification or church donations if I have enough lads already. I figure hardly any will reply but that's fine as I'm already overloaded. And if any do reply they'll be really gullible ones that may turn into great baits.

I find that's faster than posting them in the surplus letter section. I generally save that for particularly interesting ones.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That's a good way to do things. The lads use scripts so why shouldn't baiters?
I normally copy and paste the same standard reply to the lads for the first couple of emails - the majority probably don't read them anyway.
The few that do read them are normally the ones that I keep to bait.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send my surplus letters a standard insult. Not many replies but they tend to be good.

Quote:
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THE SPIRITUAL CONTROLS THE PHYSICAL,SO YOUR JUST TALKING EMPTY AND POWERLESS WORDS THAT HAS NO EFFECTS WHATSOEVER.I AM A SPIRITUAL GIANT AND I HAVE LONG DECLARED TOTAL WAR ON YOU AND HAVE TOTALLY ANIHILATED AND DESTROYED YOU WITH A WEAPON SO LETHAL THAT YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE IT.JUST MARK MY WORDS,YOU ARE JUST A WALKING CORPSE.WHO ARE U TO OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AGAINST ME?YOU HAVE AROUSED MORE OF MY ANGER AND IT IS BURNING RIGHT NOW,I HAVE JUST MADE YOU MY HOWER OF WOOD AND MY FETCHER OF WATER,SERVANT OF SERVANTS YOU HAVE BECOME,ALL CREATION IS ARRAYED AGAINST YOU IN BATTLE.AND I HAVE INSTRUCTED MY SPIRITUAL FRIENDS NEVER TO TURN BACK UNLESS YOU ARE DESTROYED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.SEALED.

Depending how I'm feeling I either send them another insult or apologise, complement them on their English and offer to work with them.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
RebRoy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one, they don't really take to curses much in whatever form.

I usually save the "curse" as my piece de resistance when all communication is over and there is no other comeback. I have developed over time a good (or bad, depends how you look at it) one Which starts off in Pidgin then descends into Igbo which is coupled with a picture of a dead chicken (always recently dated) and the feathers which are bound with snake skin. They don't seem to like it very much. Maybe that is because the juju is a real one (real to them), you have no idea how long it took me to find a genuine African juju curse most references are for Haiti etc. which is more voodoo and has no bearing for a Nigerian.

I will make sure that you burn in Hell., Trust Me.
Barrister Fortune
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another nice one is to get a bait going along nicely with a very willing & gullible victim and then when the lad thinks that it's almost payday send him a vicious insult. They really hate that.

Then if he replies either respond with another insult or blame your son/daughter/lover for the email or apologise telling him that the insult was meant for your landlord/mother-in-law.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then if he replies either respond with another insult or blame your son/daughter/lover for the email or apologise telling him that the insult was meant for your landlord/mother-in-law.

Shocked I've had that from a lad before... cheeky bugger responded to an email (totally innocent email at that) from me with FU*K YOU.

I sent back a snappy reply demanding an apology and he fed me the "oh, my friend was sending an email using my account to another friend who wouldn't loan me money".... yeah.... right Rolling Eyes
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The point to the following is to attempt to demonstrate that there is really no such thing as surplus spam. This started off as an email that I didn't intend doing anything with so I sent the lad one of my standard insults something; about an unfortunate encounter between his father and a large hairy female goat.

Well surprisingly the lad responded;
Quote:
Dear Sir,
It will never be well with your generation.You entire family will end up in tragedy,you will die a miserable death before your time.You will fuck your mother and sisters before entering a shallow grave.You will die unsung and uncelebrated.Vultures will eat your carcass.

Quote:
Thank you for your email. I thought that you were just some low-life Nigerian scum-bag scammer, but now I realize that you are a highly intelligent and well educated man. Please accept my apologies, but this work can become very frustrating at times.

Perhaps we can help each other complete our jobs

Kind Regards

Quote:
Do accept my apology as well.Its one of those things.Every dog has his own lucky day,so don't give up.Your miracle might just be close.
Stay blessed.

Quote:
Thank you for your understanding reply and also your good wishes. I would like to think that we could work together to complete our jobs. As a sign of good faith I'm attaching a list of maga address

He now possesses a list of a couple hundred scammer addresses I got from the mass insult thread.

Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are the lads always so quick to damn an entire generation?

Seems a bit rough if you ask me. Nice work though, he seems to be rather perturbed by your actions, which is always a good thing.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic