SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want to go into business with my lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I chopped my own dollar, and now my lad wants to go into business with me. Now my lad wants me to help him out ... for a percentage. Anyone got a phone number to give this muppet? He is from Togo and he thinks I'm in Lagos.

Quote:
Dear Dr U5man B3llo,

Please this my request need urgent reply. brother l am in Burkinafaso and l have one woman maga that is coming to Togo to see consighnment next week monday but l dont no some body that has office that is security company where l can show her goods. if you have any there in togo inform me immediately so that l will start coming. l will like to have your phone number so that if l arrived in togo l will call you.

Thanks and God bless.
From,
mich@el M@jor

I asked him what was in it for me in pidgen.

Quote:
Dear brother,

Thanks for your reply. l need your phone number so that we can discourse about your percentage but here in b0kina we work 50--50.

He may want a rant or he may hand off a victim, either way could be the start of a wonderful friendship Laughing
Josh
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the best idea here? Take as many victims he sends you and tell them all that they're being scammed? I guess that can only work for a while until he clicks that he's losing people every time he sends them to you...

XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^yrubraj

Could tell him it was a baiter - could work it out with the vic to make it seem that way.

What can I say - i am liking U5m4n B3ll0 more and more each day.
Obi-Wan Knievel
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These guys ALWAYS want a phone number. Whether your character is in Lagos, Togo, Nepal, Washington DC etc., they will always ask you for your phone number. While they never get tired of asking, I've yet to have one of them twig over lack of proper phone digits. I usually use one or more of the following options...

Very Happy Give him the number of a payphone in the area of your bait
Cool Give him a number with no area or routing code.
Arrow Tell him that your number is not private, and would therefore compromise the secrecy of 100% risky-free business
Confused Give him another lad's number.
Twisted Evil Explain that, due to a small misunderstanding in Lagos last year (involving a general's daughter, 18 beers, a potato, 2 tubes of KY Jelly, half a kilo of smack and a live goat) your phone line is being monitored by some government agency that would surely ruin the whole deal if they found out. (This one also throws barristers off script if you ask for legal advice!)

Lads won't really care what your story is, if they even read it. As long as you're dangling that money transfer in front of them, and you just need to clear up one more little thing before making the payment, they're yours to toy with.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

XPS wrote:
Could tell him it was a baiter - could work it out with the vic to make it seem that way.

Most lads don't know about baiting or baiters, probably not a great idea to educate them about it. I dunno, some others may disagree.

I agree with LJ, don't bother with the phone stuff, make excuses as to why the phone numbers aren't working when he tries, blame everything you can, but mostly blame him. ALWAYS make a typo in the number Wink .

Keep it in email and keep it in english. You may want to make up a fake scam conversation with a "victim" account that you set up. Do it using 1TV5 if you can. So make it seem like you got a good "maga" to pay you $10,000. This will impress him and trust you more especially when you start asking if you can deposit your victim's funds into his bank account and you'll give him 10% of the total, he'll love that, free money.

Keep working towards getting the victims addresses, then give them to mods here and explain the situation. They'll do their best to ensure the victim doesn't give the game away and you'll be laughing. As long as the victims don't tell him what you did you should be alright.
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Red:

I just meant in so much as saying she was just playing games or something to that effect. It also has the bonus of not teaching them any of the baiter modalities because it was a real vic. Or just someone told them it was a scam and they sent me a barrage of abuse. Just something to cover the tracks enough to give them an opportunity to warn enough people before the lad catches on (if ever - they do have a problem with their brains being missing and all).
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ oooh right, cool, gotcha. It's a nice idea, dunno how well it will work though, because as long as he is getting paid by a victim I don't think he'll believe she is playing games. The other problem is that victims are often so convinced by the bait that they flat out refuse to believe they could have been so wrong all of this time. But that said, if you can truly win the confidence of the lad then anything is possible, for sure.
Mr Creosote
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What I was after is playing along with my scammer to get any victims details from him. The best way of doing that is to give him a live phone number to convince him he's dealing with another scammer. I just can't do this at work and SWMBO won't let me bait at home.

Also I'm still kinda new to this, as this could be an opertunity to help people I didn't want to screw it up.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Look, i'd be happy to give it a shot, but I don't have much experience with that. I think maybe PM one of the mods.

But again, if you're happy for me to, I could have a crack.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic