SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Standards Just Keep Dropping

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Sydney Morning Herald is a major Australian newspaper - I'd be very surprised if anyone would name their child after a newspaper. Even if they knew he was going to grow up to be a lad.
Quote:
Dear Winner,
In the final draw of 3rd day of July 2007 Your e-mail address attached to HEINEKEN Ticket Number:5647600545188 HEINEKEN Serial Number: HNK/556543450906 HEINEKEN Reference Number: HNK2551256003/23 you have been approved to claim a cash prize of Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling( �550,000,00 GBP ),

You are to contact Mr. Sydney Morning Herald([email protected]), the Heineken Beer Promotional Officer to validate your claims.
Note: You are to keep your winnings and the following above strictly confidential so as to avoid double claims and complications:

Mr. JAMES WATFORD
MANAGER / DIRECTOR
THE HEINEKEN BOTTLING BEER COMPANY UK.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHA what a numpty Laughing

Sadly, many victims will accept that as a name without batting an eyelid.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That has to take the biscuit as the best that I have ever seen.... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
CollateralDamage
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my various characters organized in a hierarchy. The lads start-ff chatting with a 15 year old girl, those that show promise get passed on the a 25 year old petrol-head and so up the hierarchy. I'm progressing this one directly to the second-rung just because of his name.

The few that make it to the top are then eligible for special treatment with a character of their very own.

i dont have time for you u most be a basted from your mother and your father must be a big dog but all i will let u know is that may u go and die like a lizard as i don't want u to skeak with me any more if u reply this message that means your father and mother including all your family is a dog and goat.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bbbbbbbbbbbbbb mr lizard pastor - Mrs Williams

GO THE HELL AND TELL MAX PAYNE TO PUT A PENGUIN UP HAS ASS SHIT HEAD - Bob Manlee
Mortar x1
CD - 4
Lad - 0
Spooky Tooth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A name that goofy, it had to have been fed to the lad by a baiter pretending to be his oga. Laughing

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE HEINEKEN BOTTLING BEER COMPANY UK.

Very Happy Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it you replied back saying "Hi, my name is Sunday Herald Sun, when do I get the money?"
XPS1710
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I take great comfort just in knowing his chances of scamming many innocent (if not naive) Australian's just hit rock bottom.
M1d0r1
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds a great opportunity to start a new character to bait him with ... maybe Kent Gazette or Washington Post ... or both !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic